AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This model won't talk to me anymore please help, I love her.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like this are like the shitter, where people can come and relieve themselves without having to worry about messing up the carpets in other parts of the house.
Like a litter box.

Reactions: CasseLove
I think they call it a "safe space" and it looks like Steve Shives block list.

Raise your hand if you're on Steve Shives block list. I didn't even know I was until the Drunken Peasants were talking about it and then I checked and lo and behold, I was lmao

Raise your hand if you're on Steve Shives block list. I didn't even know I was until the Drunken Peasants were talking about it and then I checked and lo and behold, I was lmao
YES another DP fan... :h: poopballs :h:

All the name calling and anger will take some getting used to.

I'll tell you what...spend some time in The Lounge on MFC, and an MFC public chat room where guests and basics are unmuted. Oh, and some Donald Trump rallies. That should do it. :)

Is he a member?
Haha no, he's a host from the podcast called Drunken Peasants that we're joking about.

I think it safe to assume everyone on this site is on his block list. I also didn't know who he was at the time of discovering my blockage, wish I still didn't.

I think it safe to assume everyone on this site is on his block list. I also didn't know who he was at the time of discovering my blockage, wish I still didn't.
Probably now with anyone who has their twitter linked to their profile on here. His google alert alarms are probably going off in his house.

I'm not on his block list. Umm so what's my prize. $200 and pass go?:p

Let me get this straight... you leave her fucking chat room open 24/7? And the speakers high so her voice and her coming online will wake you... from your sleep?

This is the latest of many reasons to be thankful that none of us are "I heart's" neighbors...

There are parts of ACF that are nice and classy. Threads like this are like the shitter, where people can come and relieve themselves without having to worry about messing up the carpets in other parts of the house.
That's pretty much how I feel about threads like this one. If the OP is as asinine as this one, the thread is pointless anyway, so might as well have a little fun in it. I just prefer if people don't start fighting or getting all verbally violent with each other. That's when I step in or moderate posts.

I'm not blocked. Bow before my access.

(Also bow before my 1500th post!)
Me neither... Shhhhh. I have absolutely zero idea who this person is though so... *shrug*

That's pretty much how I feel about threads like this one. If the OP is as asinine as this one, the thread is pointless anyway, so might as well have a little fun in it. I just prefer if people don't start fighting or getting all verbally violent with each other. That's when I step in or moderate posts.

Yo, sorry if the deleted reply was a bit too honest. I get that you want this to be a safe space for the girls here and that post might have been too much. Sorry.

I'm.... Not, somehow. Not sure if I should try to be, or just trust nature to take its course.

Wanna hear a boob story @Guy?

• Funny!
Reactions: EspiKvlt
OMG I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THIS THREAD YET BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE (CRAZY BUSY) BUT WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER??? I got way too much a kick outta his last one, now, time to start back at page one. See y'all soon! (FUCK, I have homework to do tonight too, fucking priorities man, still gonna read this shit though)

Status
Not open for further replies.