AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what, No Nut November is a real thing and not a joke from Jolene?
Yup! Made Popular by the same circle of men we are talking about here, from my understanding.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Wait what, No Nut November is a real thing and not a joke from Jolene?

Yep. Just like "Movember" where people don't shave. Or, I know many who abstain from drinking or sex for the month of November. it's more just to do it, kind of a purge of things. Seems November is a sacrificial month for many.

I never shave in November*, am I one of the cool kids now?

*or any other month of the year

Don't worry, I make up for that as I have to shave daily. I must be ultra un-cool then... :dead:

Yep. Just like "Movember" where people don't shave. Or, I know many who abstain from drinking or sex for the month of November. it's more just to do it, kind of a purge of things. Seems November is a sacrificial month for many.

November is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. No-Shave November and No-Nut November are both supposed to be for awareness. Not shaving makes sense, it's pretty visible. But nobody is really going to know if you are or are not nutting, plus it's actually good for the prostate to orgasm regularly, not doing so for a month for prostate cancer awareness is.... Counterintuitive.

November is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. No-Shave November and No-Nut November are both supposed to be for awareness. Not shaving makes sense, it's pretty visible. But nobody is really going to know if you are or are not nutting, plus it's actually good for the prostate to orgasm regularly, not doing so for a month for prostate cancer awareness is.... Counterintuitive.

True. But, I think No-Nut is akin to people who stop drinking/smoking/etc in terms of indulgence, rather than for a specific cause that Movember is supposed to be about.

My best advice is to always claim your persona income. If it crosses your bank account in anyway (cash app, venmo, paypal, google pay, etc.) -- it's income. Yes we all get gifts for doing nothing occasionally. Regardless it's not a gift to you, it's a gift to your persona. With all our deductions (office expenses, make up, fake eyelashes, wigs, internet bills, lighting, website fees) a lot of your deductions will take down your taxable income anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.