AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice_Nick said:
usually $599 for 7750 and I'm allowed 10 purchases per day, but the packs will get smaller. If I'm planning a big tip or big day I'll wire transfer the $$ to mfc, that takes 4 days on average tho
So you are averaging less than 8 cents per token, about 7.7 cents. I'm at the $299 for 3775 up to 9 purchases a day right now. I'm no where near what you are averaging. WOW, you rock!

camstory said:
The only silver lining I have found so far to not being able to tip Models truly big tips, is that I'm a lot more sure of the friendship they show me, than I prolly would be otherwise.

I believe my friendships with several models are real. If I was worried they were all about money, then I would be the one faking friendship not them. Despite being wrong in the past about this I am not going to change my views on it. That may make me sound gullible, but I have a ~60% success rate with it and that is better than flipping a coin or assuming they all only care about money exclusively.

Shaun__ said:
camstory said:
The only silver lining I have found so far to not being able to tip Models truly big tips, is that I'm a lot more sure of the friendship they show me, than I prolly would be otherwise.

I believe my friendships with several models are real. If I was worried they were all about money, then I would be the one faking friendship not them. Despite being wrong in the past about this I am not going to change my views on it. That may make me sound gullible, but I have a ~60% success rate with it and that is better than flipping a coin or assuming they all only care about money exclusively.
Was afraid of this. This ^^^^^^^, is so my garbage, it didn't occur to me how it could read poorly from a couple of angles. When I wrote it I had no thought of any reflection on Models, or Members. It's my own offline/rw crap and I so totally know that, I take it for granted. It was a thought I had so I expressed it, but that thought fired not a single synapse connected to this world. I simply know I would not be as secure. Now we could try to analyze why that is,,,, in fact, if anyone cares to... I would guess it mostly has to do with my true self image. And it prolly has to do with baggage I'm dragging around . What I am sure of, is that it has nothing to do with my beliefs of anything or anyone online. I suppose I have some beliefs that are a lot like Shaun's, or maybe not, they just don't occupy the same dimension. They are out of phase, they are like oil and wat....

I hope that makes sense? Bottom line, that thought, of security, or insecurity I guess, comes from a completely different game, and anyone who takes it personal, I do understand why you might, but understand that I can do no more about that than I have. I mean in a different thread, I might offend some ppl about my beliefs about this game, or maybe not, IDK, but we can't have that discussion starting from my original thought. They are from two different discussions, and the first one just didn't have anything to do with any of you. :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
Nice_Nick said:
usually $599 for 7750 and I'm allowed 10 purchases per day, but the packs will get smaller.
I did too many of these last year. When I saw the end of year tally the CC outfit sends, I wondered why I just didnt buy a nice lil car and send her..... :lol: :lol: .
camstory said:
Logging off at the end of the night after Kitty kult, ...... can leave you with that, "warm fuzzy, life is a great concert and i was there", feeling.
Most deff this ^^^ . Haven't been on a Kult run in awhile but they are sooo fun simply bc they are so much better organized [surprise] than the rest of the clone trips that have sprung up.

Status
Not open for further replies.