AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tomb Raider

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySephira24

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySephira24
MFC Username
SexySephira24
I play a lot of games, sometimes i can't decide decide what to play, but my hubby recently bought us Tomb Raider and in my opinion, its awesome!!!! But be warned if any of you didn't know of it and decide to get it, its very very brutal. It shows how Lara became the kick butt girl she is. Anyway, i was just wondering what anyone who has played it thinks about it. Could they have done something different? Maybe a little bit less brutal? By the way, I haven't beat it yet so I hope the ending is good. (no spoilers please) :)

Always brutal, tons of fun. I don't have a fast enough reaction time for most shooters, but found that I could make up for that by really embracing stealth. Sequel's scheduled for November 10th.

I played it just after it came out and having played the original Tomb Raider on my first PC, a 433mhz beast of a machine, yes MHZ less than most smart phones, thought the reboot was fantastic. Some great game play, with some puzzles in there which was a nice break from just shooting all the time, although you can be stealthy and not really use guns all that much.

The game does lend itself to exploring, find and break every box you can find, you may just find cash or even better a upgrade for the weapons.

Anything better they could have done, maybe have a few more tombs to explore, other than that it was a week of pure joy playing that game.

I can't wait for the next one.

Those were my thoughts too. There didn't seem to be many tombs to find and i didn't like the map i didnt realize if something on the map is highlighted black that means you have it, so i spent a good 30 minutes trying to find one only to realize the bridge is out and i already got it. lol. And i thought some of it was a bit predictable. Lara would say something and you knew what was going to happen at some parts. But yes, overall, great great game. i played it on normal i don't know if i can beat the next difficulty. lol

I loved it. Some parts are like well thank you for the heads up Lara! But these are the times we are in now with gaming. Over all lots of fun and a challenge if you do not balance you upgrades. I focused only weapons till half way thru and realized counters are a great thing. I am trying to 100% normal then on to hard........maybe......if i am feeling lucky

I didn't like 2013 (was it 2013?) game. It's not what I loved TR series for. No, really, where are all the puzzles and, um, tombs?
It's just is a casual shooter. The atmosphere is lost :( I completed it in like two or three days. God, I used to spend a couple of weeks on each of the previous games!
But still I hope they will come up with something better this year.

I loved it. Some parts are like well thank you for the heads up Lara! But these are the times we are in now with gaming. Over all lots of fun and a challenge if you do not balance you upgrades. I focused only weapons till half way thru and realized counters are a great thing. I am trying to 100% normal then on to hard........maybe......if i am feeling lucky
haha i know! she likes tells you what to do sometimes or where to go and its like, thanks lady! you coulda let me figure that out though, hahahaha.

I hope the new one coming out on Xbox one will be more like the old ones. I didn't like the only 4 or 5 tombs in the game. Plus the puzzles seemed easy like i remember in the second on half way through the game those tombs took HOURS. But it was a good basic game. But bring what tomb raider was will always be a challenge for these new studios trying to bring reboots back to the gaming world.

I hope the new one coming out on Xbox one will be more like the old ones. I didn't like the only 4 or 5 tombs in the game. Plus the puzzles seemed easy like i remember in the second on half way through the game those tombs took HOURS. But it was a good basic game. But bring what tomb raider was will always be a challenge for these new studios trying to bring reboots back to the gaming world.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Reactions: Harri21
Status
Not open for further replies.