AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Transferred all tokens into cash, but forgot to fill in payout info! Will I still get paid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47220
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47220

Hello,

As the title says, I have a sum of money for the sept. 16-30 pay period, but when the 30th came around I still had forgotten to fill in my payout information. Will the 16-30 payment amount be added to my payment done for the following pay period? How does this work? I'm worried I won't be payed for that pay period :nailbiting:

ps. my username is the_real_jack97 (help!)

Hello,

As the title says, I have a sum of money for the sept. 16-30 pay period, but when the 30th came around I still had forgotten to fill in my payout information. Will the 16-30 payment amount be added to my payment done for the following pay period? How does this work? I'm worried I won't be payed for that pay period :nailbiting:

ps. my username is the_real_jack97 (help!)

As long as you have the minimum amount needed to cash out end of September, have supplied your social security number or other government financial information that may have been requested and your payment provider account has been added to your CB account, you will additionally receive the tokens you already cashed in the next regular pay period.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
there will be no issues. we had the same. we did a cash out before we even selected a payment vendor.
CB holds that cash out in their couch-base servers and as soon as you assign a payment method , it would be released to that payment method/vendor, all you cashed out..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.