AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to get known :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys... I've been doing the "Cam Model" thing since January now, and sometimes I consider myself lucky if i have 20 people max. in my room... I've noticed that some model's have had up to 500 or more people in their room... How?? *LoL* I'm always trying new things and stuff.... Like sitting there naked to straight up "playing" - STILL can't get a good flow of people. I am a bigger girl but I am proportioned and shit like that, OHHHHHH boy... LOL I need help! :p ALL Opinions are very welcomed!

:woops:

Hey there... You should message AmberCutie and get model status so you can post in our model forums... We can all help you out there!

And personally, I'm not sure what advice to give ya. Being on a regular schedule might help (not sure if you are on one) or being around more... I just generally try to be really sociable and be myself and have a good time. Being naked and dancing around usually helps too... Sexy stuff like that! It's probably best if you don't worry about it though. I always find that I get the most people in my room when I'm just relaxing and having a good time, rather than watching the number of people in my room.

Talk to people and let your personality come though. Nakedness is only 33% of why I go to MFC.

If you have skills or anything like that, show them off and be proud. Even if it's something silly. :p

And welcome Libby. I owe you a piano show by the way; we made it to our goal.

By "skills" I don't really mean things like that, but that would work too. It'd let people see something awesome that makes you you, also it'd get them to know you better, and as a major bonus, more people will come to see what you're doing. Um. Just something that'd make you stand out.

A lot of girls try being naked or masturbating in public to get a crowd; it never really works unless your body is super rocking. Even then, too much playing can get you in trouble... granted MFC doen't enforce the rules enough but whatever.

But yeah. Get people to know you. It'll also make MFC much more fun as a whole.

Naked doesn't hurt, but for me it's a lot about personality.

I like to be in a fun room with conversation and hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.