AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turn offs- things members do that stop the show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with a lot of the ones that have been posted... especially on emotes... especially on cock emotes.

In the room of a new model: Witnessing a premium lie/intentionally give bad advice/otherwise manipulate the new model. I used to try and combat but it's never turned out well so I just sit there and stew about it now... sometimes even bailing on the room.

Bocefish said:
How do models feel about this emote when used appropriately?

Personally, it's a tad too distracting for my taste. Allow me to give you an example... You're having sex with a hot lady and she's bringing you closer to orgasm. Suddenly, her dogs begin to bark in the background (which is slightly annoying but can be ignored) and this sexy woman begins screaming, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, HE'S ABOUT TO CUM!!!" I think that would take you out of the moment even more than the dogs did with their barking. Not only are the screams from this woman alarming but it puts pressure on you to cum as soon as possible. IMO I'd rather just enjoy the sensations that I am feeling rather than think, "gotta cum... cum on... it's time to cum..." That banner is far too flashy and would bring my attention to the screen quicker than the text from the guys saying, "harder bb" "cum on bb".

AmberCutie said:
In group shows, when I have people requesting (usually repeatedly) for me to change position, stick something in my ass, cum right now.... it makes me feel like what I'm doing isn't hot, and almost makes me want to stop and exit the group. When people are so hard to satisfy with me just doing what feels good to ME, it's a turn off.
I don't understand ppl who don't get the, "SHUT UP AND LET HER CUM" concept. (The only banner emot I have memorized) As much as we might like it to be, it really is not an interactive event. (shows designed to be interactive and Private being the exception somewhat) Again I want the model to do what ever makes her feel the best. I'm not sure that always means they want 100% silence, but in my experience those who don't will tell you what they want from you. If you want to do the Dom thing come to Sophia's sybian show (or one of the clones) & bring a sack of tokens cuz you will have to fight for domination in the never ending struggle between Good & Evil.

Dam it post went up while I sat on this one w/SUALHC banner - I'm posting anyway :thefinger: :lol: :-D

AedanRayne said:
Bocefish said:

Personally, it's a tad too distracting for my taste. Allow me to give you an example... You're having sex with a hot lady and she's bringing you closer to orgasm. Suddenly, her dogs begin to bark in the background (which is slightly annoying but can be ignored) and this sexy woman begins screaming, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, HE'S ABOUT TO CUM!!!" I think that would take you out of the moment even more than the dogs did with their barking. Not only are the screams from this woman alarming but it puts pressure on you to cum as soon as possible. IMO I'd rather just enjoy the sensations that I am feeling rather than think, "gotta cum... cum on... it's time to cum..." That banner is far too flashy and would bring my attention to the screen quicker than the text from the guys saying, "harder bb" "cum on bb".
This is very good to know, cuz I do post this banner sparingly. I always wait til things seem chaotic before ever trying to tell ppl how to act. (Actually I can't ever imagine this banner being needed in your room)

This is a good example of what this thread can do for us as Member/Models or Model/Members on the other thread. I think its super.

Reactions: Bocefish
camstory said:
AedanRayne said:
Bocefish said:

This is very good to know, cuz I do post this banner sparingly. I always wait til things seem chaotic before ever trying to tell ppl how to act. (Actually I can't ever imagine this banner being needed in your room)

This is a good example of what this thread can do for us as Member/Models or Model/Members on the other thread. I think its super.

I agree it's way too flashy and could ruin the mood all by itself... which is why I'll usually just type the words when appropriate. Guys will almost always get the message without it having to be so distracting.

Mirra said:
In the room of a new model: Witnessing a premium lie/intentionally give bad advice/otherwise manipulate the new model. I used to try and combat but it's never turned out well so I just sit there and stew about it now... sometimes even bailing on the room.

OMG, i cant believe someone posted this! YES. holy crap, my premium name doesnt say anything abt my model name as welllll as it has me listed as a man, amongst other crazy profile answers. I realized quickly that having a room of premiums say "are u camming tonight? etc" really fucking sucks when a obviousmodelpremium enters the room.

but ANYWAYS, ugh, ive seen so much of this - esp when i used to loooove new models, seeing potential, tipping them their first higher token tips. but then theres always a premie in there saying "ill tip you 100 tokens after you do a 10 minute anal show in public, and fist ur asshole bb, because i cant trust that ull actually do it if i tip first. its how things work on this site. trust me." litterally have tried wayyy too many times to tip those 100 tokens with a private note that says something along the lines of "i can 99% guarantee you will not get that promised tip after he's already gotten off to your 'quick and easy 10 minute anal fisting show.' and then ill let them know in public like, ill cover that 100tks, and publicly say it was just to see you smile, and that ive never seen anyone say theyll tip after a show of any price because they dont "trust" the model.

unfortunately this usually results in the model saying thanks and then doing her anal show, and her premium member leaving (of course) without so much as a "thanks bb"... meh. i think i cared so much because that happened to me three times... minus the anal fisting, or anal, but just in general. i cant believe i let it happen 3 times. fucking a, i was a n00b still i guess. but damn, to see a only-member saying thats a pet peeve, restores faith in the mfc community hahah.

:handgestures-salute:

MrRodry said:
Public chat
Trolls that are bad in trolling.

we call these fail trolls, will usually give them a few chances before unleashing 1-3 examples of what a proper troll would say, telling them to spend the next 6 hours reading up and practicing for when they are welcome back into the room.

Troll(definition from UD) One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
i can respect a funny troll. i cant respect a failtroll.

MrRodry said:
People trying to turn their problems or their sexuality into a topic of the room.

examplessss? lol i dont think ive ever done this, as my topics are usually along the lines of "Go hang a salami! I'm a lasagna hog!" if you understand, you are already winning. or other strange palindromes or random phrases used to confuse those aforementioned "failtrolls."

So many things. So many many things. Where to start

When dudes ask questions that get answered clearly and specifically on the girls profile. I get it, you're trying to break the ice and start a conversation and maybe I'm the weird one but I love to read a girls profile before entering the room to get an idea of who the girl that I'm about to woo is.

Premiums telling models what they should be doing to make more money, mostly happens in the new girls rooms maybe they see it as some sort of sick compliment "I like her a lot so I want to help her make the most money" but it comes off very back handed like she isn't sexy enough to make money on her own along with trying to take advantage of the new girl who may be naive and easy pickings.

Cock emotes of any kind. You just spent 10 minutes looking for the best erection gif to describe how you feel at this very moment. Congrats you're not gay.

Guys who seem to be always pissed off about cam girls in general but yet can't seem to spend their time doing anything but staying on a camgirl website bitching about camgirls. Or guys who go into a girls room where they can clearly tell this kind of girl isn't their type and proceed to judge her and compare her to girls who are their type.

SweepTheLeg said:
Premiums telling models what they should be doing to make more money, mostly happens in the new girls rooms maybe they see it as some sort of sick compliment "I like her a lot so I want to help her make the most money" but it comes off very back handed like she isn't sexy enough to make money on her own along with trying to take advantage of the new girl who may be naive and easy pickings.

I've seen it both ways.

I've seen guys tell models not to go to group or private because they'll make more in public, even though she hasn't been tipped in 20mins. Or telling girls to start the show before she meets the topic goal because they "guarantee" the tips will roll in.

But, there are tips you can give that are actually beneficial to new models that have nothing to do with how sexy she is being/trying to be. Being successful as a cam girl doesn't seem to have much to do with how attractive or sexy you are. It helps, but it takes more than that. I don't actually ever say anything, because I tend to err on the side of caution, but there have been plenty of occasions where I feel a model would have benefited if someone had spoken up to her. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've definitely felt that way. One thing that happened recently was a girl was doing a countdown and had knocked off about 80% of it in 10mins, then accepts a private. Half the room left and it took nearly an hour for her to get that last bit. More established girls can get away with that because generally their main tippers are regulars who will wait for her private to end, or come back when it's done. But for new models with new tippers, that can put guys off and send them to other rooms.

Anyway, that's not "stop the show" worthy for me, more of an annoyance. Along with cock emotes, stupid inquiries (what state do you live in? nice, what city?), untipped requests, and guys who fill chat with one-sided dialogue like the public show is their own personal private. A simple "STFU" and/or iggy and I'm fine.

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
In group shows, when I have people requesting (usually repeatedly) for me to change position, stick something in my ass, cum right now.... it makes me feel like what I'm doing isn't hot, and almost makes me want to stop and exit the group. When people are so hard to satisfy with me just doing what feels good to ME, it's a turn off.

Different guys like different things, that's something you learn day one on MFC (or any other camsite). Some guys like a girl on her back, some guys like doggy, some guys like close-up, some guys like to see whole body + face. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. If I am an ass man and I contribute to a cum show and the models spends the entirety of her show on her back, I'd probably be disappointed. It's not a matter of what you're doing isn't hot... it's more that "hot" is entirely subjective. Of course, in the case of a group show, you're always free to leave if you don't like what's going on... no harm no foul. Unless, you had to tip to get her to group...

In your case, as you have said, it's clearly stated in your profile what your group show entails. It's not your fault they don't read it before making requests, or joining group, but many models have are sorely lacking in that aspect of their profile. First thing I do when I enter a new models room is read their profile. Some models have specific "Dos and Don'ts" and/or "Room Rules" type sections. Many models don't. In those cases the only way to know what a model is willing to do is ask her or request it.

CassieRamone said:
i used to loooove new models, seeing potential, tipping them their first higher token tips. but then theres always a premie in there saying "ill tip you 100 tokens after you do a 10 minute anal show in public, and fist ur asshole bb, because i cant trust that ull actually do it if i tip first. its how things work on this site. trust me." litterally have tried wayyy too many times to tip those 100 tokens with a private note that says something along the lines of "i can 99% guarantee you will not get that promised tip after he's already gotten off to your 'quick and easy 10 minute anal fisting show.' and then ill let them know in public like, ill cover that 100tks, and publicly say it was just to see you smile, and that ive never seen anyone say theyll tip after a show of any price because they dont "trust" the model.

unfortunately this usually results in the model saying thanks and then doing her anal show, and her premium member leaving (of course) without so much as a "thanks bb"... meh. i think i cared so much because that happened to me three times... minus the anal fisting, or anal, but just in general. i cant believe i let it happen 3 times. fucking a, i was a n00b still i guess. but damn, to see a only-member saying thats a pet peeve, restores faith in the mfc community hahah.

:handgestures-salute:
I, much like you, used to really enjoy visiting the rooms of new models and throwing her some compliments as well as some warnings/advice about this type of stuff. Time after time after time, they would completely ignore anything I had said (usually in a PM or private tip note, mind you) and go about their business. It took me a while to realize that a girl who doesn't outright ask for advice really doesn't want to get advice. So my new rule of thumb is to never offer any help unless asked for it, and nowadays if they ask, I just point them to the forum.

Bocefish said:

We hates it, precious. It burns us. :crybaby:

Reactions: southsamurai
I've forgotten to add, but it's one simple word;

Silence. It's worse than a lingering, bad fart. It implies that nobody even cares to say so much as a 'hello', or even to make a brief quip about the model's appearance. It reeks of rudeness and disrespect. There's little worse than wearing one's birthday suit - butt naked no less, dancing and clapping one's ass to wait for some signs of life - let alone tips to maintain camscore. It's so demotivating that it can honestly kill any and all vibe within the room, and prevents more viewers from joining the room because of the lack of activity.

Worse yet, the silence strikes in the middle of a countdown. It's aggravating at best, infuriating at worst. It truly is one of the, if not the thing that stops the show.

hornygods said:

Silence. It's worse than a lingering, bad fart. It implies that nobody even cares to say so much as a 'hello', or even to make a brief quip about the model's appearance. It reeks of rudeness and disrespect. There's little worse than wearing one's birthday suit - butt naked no less, dancing and clapping one's ass to wait for some signs of life - let alone tips to maintain camscore. It's so demotivating that it can honestly kill any and all vibe within the room, and prevents more viewers from joining the room because of the lack of activity.

Worse yet, the silence strikes in the middle of a countdown. It's aggravating at best, infuriating at worst. It truly is one of the, if not the thing that stops the show.

Oops, quip would be unfitting. I meant 'compliment'. I realise that a witty remark has connotations of making a smart-ass comment, which is considered almost as bad.

Guys who think its appropriate to critique / offer advice on the quality of my show/video/lighting etc or make suggestion for my topic. I don't mean criticizing, because I think they genuinely think its helpful. I'm doing the best with what I've got, and I've got a forum where I've hashed and rehashed and researched to get the best setup I can. Group and public are NOT appropriate places to offer advice, because its publicly embarrassing to the model, and it comes across as ungrateful...if shes dancing and frolicking all sexy like and you're not paying for it, well quit complaining. Sending her a mail or taking her private to point out all the things shes doing wrong is just lame too. I think its an earnest desire to be helpful + social obliviousness. If you saw someone on the bus wearing a dorky outfit do you go up and say "HEY HERE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WEARING, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YOU NEW CLOTHES OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT MAYBE YOU CANT AFFORD IT"

So guys, don't offer your opinion unless the model asks for it, or you can put it in a note with a significant tip.

/sleep deprivation rant over

hornygods said:

I posted the same thing but in a few less words. ;) It's definitely a mega boner killer.

blackxrose said:
hornygods said:

I posted the same thing but in a few less words. ;) It's definitely a mega boner killer.

I felt I wanted to elaborate on that, I realise I sometimes repeat what has been said. I'm sorry!

Reactions: Rose
hornygods said:
blackxrose said:
hornygods said:

I felt I wanted to elaborate on that, I realise I sometimes repeat what has been said. I'm sorry!
Thankyou for elaborating on your propensity for elaboration.

Reactions: camstory
hornygods said:
blackxrose said:
hornygods said:

Your post just said what I was thinking/feeling a little bit better and a lot more eloquently. If I'd had said it, it would have sounded like "why you no talk fools? Me angry!! Angry! Angry! Talk or no more boobies! Silence make me angry!" :lol:

I would like to chime in on the whole silence factor though. Granted there is a lot of time to talk- I've gone into rooms where no one is saying a word, not even a hello but if a girl is doing whatever she can do to see to it that my dick is getting hard I am going to be more inclined to play with that than start a conversation on who she feels is going to be the republican nominee for the 2012 election.

Also the guys that use the chat as a way to either call play by play to tell the rest of the room what everyone can see what she's already doing OR especially the guys that cyber with the girl while she's fucking herself. I love reading another dude describe how he's pulling her hair back and slapping her ass to tell her how dirty of a girl she is while invading her vaginal canal with his throbbing erection because not only does it turn the girl on but it also gets me there that much quicker too.

Yeah - that's an exception. It's less than likely to have a lively conversation during a show itself. It's a big problem when the show isn't occurring, in the middle of a slow countdown and the silence just lingers. The activity is difficult to pick up, and the tips are likely to be given at a much slower rate simply because a lot of people who would have tipped was uninterested in a silent room at the time. It not only puts the model's camscore at risk, but her motivation and morale too - because it puts into question how interesting the model is (the implied lack of interest argument).

If she's doing say, a shower show, you can reasonably expect less talking simply because it highlights an interest in the model as opposed to an interest in conversation. If she's anticipating a shower show but neither the tips roll in nor the conversation to encourage a good vibe, then it becomes a problem. Do you see what I mean?

EDIT - added a bit to the first paragraph.

Reactions: Rose
I'm glad we agree on those points.

For relevancy, on a more related note; to express anything that could be considered an outrageous fantasy. I've seen too many members try to do daddy role-play in public chat, and that irks me. It might not be a show-stopper, but it's definitely a mood-killer.

CammiStar said:
sorrowfool said:
AmberCutie said:

If I am an ass man and I contribute to a cum show and the models spends the entirety of her show on her back, I'd probably be disappointed.

This is what privates are for.

If a member has a specific request while watching a girl do a public show it is really unfair to get disappointed with her (unless you tip once the show has started with your reasonable request).
And I'd say the most appropriate way to go about the reasonable request in this situation is to ask first "Hey prettyladyname, if I tip xxx tokens, would you do that in xyz position for a few minutes?". Then proceed as instructed. THEN if she still doesn't do it after she agrees and you tip, THEN you can be disappointed.

SweepTheLeg said:
I would like to chime in on the whole silence factor though. Granted there is a lot of time to talk- I've gone into rooms where no one is saying a word, not even a hello but if a girl is doing whatever she can do to see to it that my dick is getting hard I am going to be more inclined to play with that than start a conversation on who she feels is going to be the republican nominee for the 2012 election.

Also the guys that use the chat as a way to either call play by play to tell the rest of the room what everyone can see what she's already doing OR especially the guys that cyber with the girl while she's fucking herself. I love reading another dude describe how he's pulling her hair back and slapping her ass to tell her how dirty of a girl she is while invading her vaginal canal with his throbbing erection because not only does it turn the girl on but it also gets me there that much quicker too.
I saw this in action from a basic of all things the other day...like seriously, the nerve, after others tipped for a public show...
05:38:17 AM dultimate1: cassy.... im licking u there up and down.... fast and hard to make u moan good... mmmmmm.....
05:38:32 AM dultimate1: yesssss.....
05:38:45 AM dultimate1: i love ur moaning.....
05:39:03 AM Jupiter551: news at 12, basic writes erotic novel in freechat!
05:39:12 AM dultimate1: rub that toy harder on ur clit baby....
05:39:23 AM dultimate1: yesss
05:39:28 AM Guest: i love sluts
05:39:41 AM Guest: very hard cock here for u
05:39:48 AM dultimate1: then slide it fast inside like im there
05:40:15 AM dultimate1: slide it in baby... im going in

It's a good thing that I have an automatic mental pruning system. It doesn't quite stop the show although it's a little annoying - premiums can mute them too.

Jupiter551 said:
Even if they're not going to read the whole profile, retarded questions like "how old r u bb?" annoy me...like really dude? RIGHT CLICK HER FUCKING NAME AND IT POPS UP AND TELLS YOU! Lazy fucktards.
The exception to this might be when the model has her age listed as 108, but what does it really fucking matter anyway? :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
05:38:17 AM dultimate1: cassy.... im licking u there up and down.... fast and hard to make u moan good... mmmmmm.....

This is a pet peeve of mine. I fucking hate it. I get that it's not a million miles away from something like phone sex, which is an accepted social phenomena, but... it's fucking stupid.
Take chuckles in the quote above... "im licking u there up and down...". No, you're not. You fucking idiot. Clearly, you are not. It's the equivalent of me typing "im cleaning the car" right now. I'm not cleaning the car. I don't even own a car. It's a ridiculous thing to type. But it's no more or less ridiculous than going into a models room and splaffing inane bullshit like "im fucking you hard bb and fingering my ass" all up the walls. (The latter might be true, but he former clearly isn't). :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:

This is a pet peeve of mine. I fucking hate it. I get that it's not a million miles away from something like phone sex, which is an accepted social phenomena, but... it's fucking stupid.
Take chuckles in the quote above... "im licking u there up and down...". No, you're not. You fucking idiot. Clearly, you are not. It's the equivalent of me typing "im cleaning the car" right now. I'm not cleaning the car. I don't even own a car. It's a ridiculous thing to type. But it's no more or less ridiculous than going into a models room and splaffing inane bullshit like "im fucking you hard bb and fingering my ass" all up the walls. (The latter might be true, but he former clearly isn't). :twocents-02cents:

*Thanks your post a million times*

In all seriousness, this drives me nuts. It feels like i'm 15 in an AOL chatroom all over again. Just the concept of someone telling me they're doing something to me is bad enough. The fact that a basic (A BASIC!!!) is typing it is infuriating. It's not even possible for him to pay for it, and now everyone has to read it? Blech. No, you're not doing those things to me - also, we're not in a vampire roleplaying chatroom from the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.