AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turn offs- things members do that stop the show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or I tipped you 100 tokens. saying you did and actually doing so are two drastically different things.

SophiaLocke said:
In all seriousness, this drives me nuts. It feels like i'm 15 in an AOL chatroom all over again. Just the concept of someone telling me they're doing something to me is bad enough. The fact that a basic (A BASIC!!!) is typing it is infuriating. It's not even possible for him to pay for it, and now everyone has to read it? Blech. No, you're not doing those things to me - also, we're not in a vampire roleplaying chatroom from the 90s.
This is a pretty good example of why basics/guests should be muted, at least during a show your premiums have paid for, if not all the time.

CammiStar said:
sorrowfool said:
AmberCutie said:
In group shows, when I have people requesting (usually repeatedly) for me to change position, stick something in my ass, cum right now.... it makes me feel like what I'm doing isn't hot, and almost makes me want to stop and exit the group. When people are so hard to satisfy with me just doing what feels good to ME, it's a turn off.

If I am an ass man and I contribute to a cum show and the models spends the entirety of her show on her back, I'd probably be disappointed.

This is what privates are for.

If a member has a specific request while watching a girl do a public show it is really unfair to get disappointed with her (unless you tip once the show has started with your reasonable request).

Sorry, the tip for whatever was implied. I'm not expecting model to be a mind reader, and I don't request without tip.

That being said, it seems most of the models I like aren't fond of privates, and I can't afford them anyway, LOL.

SophiaLocke said:
In all seriousness, this drives me nuts. It feels like i'm 15 in an AOL chatroom all over again. Just the concept of someone telling me they're doing something to me is bad enough. The fact that a basic (A BASIC!!!) is typing it is infuriating. It's not even possible for him to pay for it, and now everyone has to read it? Blech. No, you're not doing those things to me - also, we're not in a vampire roleplaying chatroom from the 90s.
*I put on my robe and wizard hat*

Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:

I'm a rhinoceros, baby. Rhinoceroses dont' play games, they fucking charge your ass.

Reactions: Kradek and Mirra
Vanessa Jade said:
Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:

I'm a rhinoceros, baby. Rhinoceroses dont' play games, they fucking charge your ass.

I'm reading the forum...

Aw, shit. I did it wrong, didn't I?

Well I came up with a new one today.

Girls who hunt and peck...

I said it half jokingly to a perv-pal that introduced me to someone then realized that she spent most of her time looking down at the keyboard typing in PMs.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Vanessa Jade said:
Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:

my zucchinis carresses your carrots.

I don't ever see guests or basics. Even if the model doesn't have them muted in her room, I have them muted.

It's like surfing the web without AdBlock; I just don't understand why people do it!

Kradek said:
BoltEyeAm said:
Well I came up with a new one today.

Girls who hunt and peck...

I said it half jokingly to a perv-pal that introduced me to someone then realized that she spent most of her time looking down at the keyboard typing in PMs.
Wrong thread sir.
:oops:
errr... uhh guys who hunt and peck make me loose wood... seriously guys... stop ruining the show with your slow responses.

:lol:

@ the hunt and peck convo.

Reactions: camstory
Silence isn't sexy when it's from start to finish of a cam session. If there's a conversation before the show and it stops/slows during the show that's not a problem.

SophiaLocke said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
05:38:17 AM dultimate1: cassy.... im licking u there up and down.... fast and hard to make u moan good... mmmmmm.....
05:38:32 AM dultimate1: yesssss.....
05:38:45 AM dultimate1: i love ur moaning.....
05:39:03 AM Jupiter551: news at 12, basic writes erotic novel in freechat!
05:39:12 AM dultimate1: rub that toy harder on ur clit baby....
05:39:23 AM dultimate1: yesss
05:39:28 AM Guest: i love sluts
05:39:41 AM Guest: very hard cock here for u
05:39:48 AM dultimate1: then slide it fast inside like im there
05:40:15 AM dultimate1: slide it in baby... im going in

This is a pet peeve of mine. I fucking hate it. I get that it's not a million miles away from something like phone sex, which is an accepted social phenomena, but... it's fucking stupid.
Take chuckles in the quote above... "im licking u there up and down...". No, you're not. You fucking idiot. Clearly, you are not. It's the equivalent of me typing "im cleaning the car" right now. I'm not cleaning the car. I don't even own a car. It's a ridiculous thing to type. But it's no more or less ridiculous than going into a models room and splaffing inane bullshit like "im fucking you hard bb and fingering my ass" all up the walls. (The latter might be true, but he former clearly isn't). :twocents-02cents:

*Thanks your post a million times*

BB your new avatar has made my cock so hard, I have you bent over my hospital bed and my face is rammed so far into your ass I am breathing into you like a living respirator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

camstory said:
BB your new avatar has made my cock so hard, I have you bent over my hospital bed and my face is rammed so far into your ass I am breathing into you like a living respirator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is simultaneously the creepiest (in the best possible way) and most hilarious post in this entire thread. :handgestures-salute:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Right after my sweet cum in a group today, I get a guy with "mmmm Amber wanna see my huge cock on cam"?

Didn't turn me off necessarily, but my immediate reaction (I guess I'm pretty damn honest after a good cum) came out something like "No, I don't care what your cock looks like mother fucker". He promptly left the group. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Right after my sweet cum in a group today, I get a guy with "mmmm Amber wanna see my huge cock on cam"?

Didn't turn me off necessarily, but my immediate reaction (I guess I'm pretty damn honest after a good cum) came out something like "No, I don't care what your cock looks like mother fucker". He promptly left the group. :lol:

I love you Amber. Don't ever change. :lol:

Well this was the question asked in a Tiny ninja tip note, "Do you mind random assholes clapping for tippers?" Unfortunately I never got an answer b/c this asshole forgot tip notes attached to 5 token tips don't show up. So not only the question but also the disclaimer that this was in fact my last 5 tokens was not seen. (sorry Sophia)

The question unlike the 5 tokens remains, 'does it bother you (the models) to have members applaud tippers?'

camstory said:
Well this was the question asked in a Tiny ninja tip note, "Do you mind random assholes clapping for tippers?" Unfortunately I never got an answer b/c this asshole forgot tip notes attached to 5 token tips don't show up. So not only the question but also the disclaimer that this was in fact my last 5 tokens was not seen. (sorry Sophia)

The question unlike the 5 tokens remains, 'does it bother you (the models) to have members applaud tippers?'

Haha! Since this was originally directed at me, i'll answer it now. i really like it when people acknowledge other member's tips with emotes, applauding, etc. i'd like to think it encourages them and gives more positive reinforcement for tipping, beyond the model thanking them.

This is for your post, camstory: :clap:

:h:

From the member's perspective - it honestly depends on the frequency of the clapping emotes. If it's once in a while, used mainly on relatively large tips (subject to interpretation, basically anything beyond typical), then I have absolutely no objections to it.

On the flip-side, if it's anything more than that, then it starts to get irritating as it disrupts the flow of conversation. The conversation is the fluid of traffic activity - to kill it or otherwise hamper it would be to drive away business, thus losing the model money. I consider it rude to spam the clapping emotes, but if done appropriately, it's very gratifying for the member who's tipped.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I was in a group the other day where some member, i'm assuming he was a regular chimed up

"I've been waiting all day for this BB, I've uploaded some GIFs just for it"

and then preceeded to spam the group with some of those tasteless horrible gifs, with a few teddy bears thrown in.

I left soon after this as did the other 6 people :lol:

sweetiebatman said:
I was in a group the other day where some member, i'm assuming he was a regular chimed up

"I've been waiting all day for this BB, I've uploaded some GIFs just for it"

and then preceeded to spam the group with some of those tasteless horrible gifs, with a few teddy bears thrown in.

I left soon after this as did the other 6 people :lol:

lol. Maybe I should do group shows for guys who want to spam gifs and emotes. Send all the graphics you like bb, I won't ban you. Mmmm yeah random dick pics make me so hot bb :lol:

hornygods said:
From the member's perspective - it honestly depends on the frequency of the clapping emotes. If it's once in a while, used mainly on relatively large tips (subject to interpretation, basically anything beyond typical), then I have absolutely no objections to it.

On the flip-side, if it's anything more than that, then it starts to get irritating as it disrupts the flow of conversation. The conversation is the fluid of traffic activity - to kill it or otherwise hamper it would be to drive away business, thus losing the model money. I consider it rude to spam the clapping emotes, but if done appropriately, it's very gratifying for the member who's tipped.

I always have used the clap emotes and always will use the clap emotes! I applaud anyone willing to spend their hard earned money, no matter how much they are willing to give, on these lovely ladies. Showing props to people who are tipping is a good thing and I personally don't see a problem with it. Also, I am a pretty chatty person and I can't recall a time when clapping emotes disrupted the flow of a conversation I was having.....Usually that is the tip that disrupts the flow of conversation! Maybe we should stop tipping :think: Just my :twocents-02cents:

Yeah I agree, any tips should be appreciated. I don't think overusing clap emotes would be the most appropriate way of expressing it though.

Brief question - would you send a clapping emote for every tip in a yellow wall? I personally prefer to just say 'Very much appreciated guys'. Excessive clap emotes on some of my tips have almost devalued the feeling of tipping for me.

hornygods said:
Yeah I agree, any tips should be appreciated. I don't think overusing clap emotes would be the most appropriate way of expressing it though.

Brief question - would you send a clapping emote for every tip in a yellow wall? I personally prefer to just say 'Very much appreciated guys'. Excessive clap emotes on some of my tips have almost devalued the feeling of tipping for me.

When there is a yellow wall I do not clap for every tip, only for the fact that it wouldn't make for a very pretty yellow wall! I am not trying to sound like a jerk but who are you to say that the clap emotes are overused and excessive? I don't think I have ever had a single model complain to me about the way I use my clap emotes, and as you know, I visit quite a bit of models! I guess if they have a problem with the way I use them, they will say so to me themselves.

I'll try and clear up any confusion - I'm not personally judging you because I don't know about your use of emotes. In fact, I think I've seen you before in various rooms and I didn't have a problem with you at all. I'm talking about when multiple people use clap emotes on a series of small (10-50) tips. It's annoying because it makes the conversation more difficult to read, thus more difficult to enjoy the room. That's what bothers me.

hornygods said:
I'll try and clear up any confusion - I'm not personally judging you because I don't know about your use of emotes. In fact, I think I've seen you before in various rooms and I didn't have a problem with you at all. I'm talking about when multiple people use clap emotes on a series of small (10-50) tips. It's annoying because it makes the conversation more difficult to read, thus more difficult to enjoy the room. That's what bothers me.

I know what you mean't! One of those things we will just have to agree to disagree on......I love it when there are a ton of clap emotes by everyone. If I am not mistaken, and I probably am, you can turn emotes off.

As a member, I'm a big fan of the applause emotes. In fact, one of the few I use. I could be wrong, naive, whatever, but I think most of the members who use that emote are regular tippers who appreciate others chipping in. I know that to be true in model's rooms who are not among the top models but have a core group of regs. They (we) tend to appreciate that someone else also appreciates the model enough to throw some tokens her way.

:twocents-02cents:

I'll just briefly sum up my points:

No more than 5/minute from any particular person = okay.
Anything above that = unnecessary + annoying.

I love being applauded for tipping, and I love applauding for other people's tips. I don't love being bombarded by emotes/false affection for something I feel is relatively trivial (under 30tk tips feel small to me, since they're only $1.5 or less).

RogueWarrior said:
As a member, I'm a big fan of the applause emotes. In fact, one of the few I use. I could be wrong, naive, whatever, but I think most of the members who use that emote are regular tippers who appreciate others chipping in. I know that to be true in model's rooms who are not among the top models but have a core group of regs. They (we) tend to appreciate that someone else also appreciates the model enough to throw some tokens her way.

:twocents-02cents:
As a model, I agree with this so much. I love to see my regular members applauding for each other and new tippers. It completes that community of friends vibe that I so much cherish in my chat. Easing up on them during a yellow wall is a good idea, though. Obviously they'd interrupt a wall, lol. Also, just sticking with one of the basic claps, like :appl is best. Nothing to big and distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.