AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two last questions i have!! Parents and Taxes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Has anyone straight out told their parents what they do on these sites?
How did it turn out? How old are you? (i ask because i am 19 and i think if my parents knew they would take it worse than if i was like 29...)

Also, taxes. Does MFC give the forms for taxes? What do you put for occupation?

Reactions: emptiedglass
Hello, hello!

We already have threads discussing this in quite a lot of detail in the Models Only area! You should get yourself verified and then you can check them out!

This is where you can find some info on how to get verified!

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

KayleePond said:
Hello, hello!

We already have threads discussing this in quite a lot of detail in the Models Only area! You should get yourself verified and then you can check them out!

This is where you can find some info on how to get verified!

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Kaylee I dont think shes a model yet?

soccercat said:
Has anyone straight out told their parents what they do on these sites?
How did it turn out? How old are you? (i ask because i am 19 and i think if my parents knew they would take it worse than if i was like 29...)

Also, taxes. Does MFC give the forms for taxes? What do you put for occupation?

I haven't told my family what I do because some of them were really unhappy with my choices when I told them I code graphics for adult websites so I just left it alone. I'm 27.

Your parents are your parents and they will always want better for you than whatever you choose, regardless of what the job is. If you decide to be a waitress, they'll wish you'd gone into managing so you could run the restaurant, rather than run around the restaurant, ya know?

MFC sends 1099s. I put 'Webcam Model' on my last return. I think on my first return I put 'Internet Affiliate' or some such, but it's just too much of a hassle for me to lie and I didn't want to end up flagged for audit.

Status
Not open for further replies.