AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Value propositions for new agency

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am trying to set up an modeling agency (http://www.meiyatokyousa.com/) that can provide unique values.
We are not operating yet as we are waiting talent agency license to be issued from California states.
I would like to hear opinions about the value we are trying to provide so that we can tune our services.

Back ground

• We work for Japanese based live webcam site FC2 live (http://live.fc2.com/adult/) as an agency(Not studio)
• The average profit that models make is about $140 to $230 per hour.
• We take 14% of the earnings.
• The earning method is based on pay per minutes channel.(Model can receive money as an tip but no Japanese gives tips as Japanese does not have tipping culture)
• The main pay per minutes channel is group chat.
• The site does not allow models to do pay per minutes broadcasting if models does not have an bank account in Japan.

The merit to work for this site

• Time difference.(Morning time in U.S is night time in Japan which is the peak time)
• Higher rate than U.S site and stable profit because of pay per minutes is the main earning method
• More exposure than U.S site. The The ratio of a model to viewers is around 1:125 in My Free Cam while 1:700 in FC2 Live.
• Because all the viewers live in Japan, the risk that people find who you are is lower than U.S site

The values that we provide
• Localization.
The attractiveness for Japanese is different from that of U.S. We help models to fit into Japanese market by adjusting the action, appearance, and the way of talking.
• Profit maximization
We provide the strategy to maximize the profit such as entry strategy and performing strategy.
• Advertisement
We advertise about model using several channels to increase the number of viewers.
• Translation.
We translate all the profiles and necessary information to inform to viewers into Japanese.
• Money transaction
We transfer money from Japan to U.S to distribute the earnings to models.

Do these values attractive for you folks?
I appreciate if you share any comments or any concerns you may come up.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.