AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Week two for a new MFC model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2017
MFC Username
Alana_Aroused
It's my second week camming on MFC (and at all) and it's going really shitty.

The first week started out rough but by Friday and Saturday I was doing pretty well. So I thought that's how this week would be too. I have some pretty good fans but no one really super regular. And I interact on Snapchat and make sure to send out a picture when I'm going on.

I've spent a lot of time watching other models so I've got lots of ideas of games and things to play to not be boring, and I'm good at keeping a conversation going, but it seems like the only times I get people in my room is when I'm flashing and they leave the second my tits are put away. How can I keep people in my room without having to give everything away with no tips?

I thought I had everything down. I did my research, I'm working on getting verified status, I bought a lighting softbox set, I have a Logitech C920 camera and a Bose speaker so my music sounds good, I've put a lot of effort and time into turning this into a good career but I don't want to tank now that I've lost my new model status. How can I keep the flow going and keep people in my room? I tend to have a lot of premiums that will lurk, too. They'll be in my room but won't join the conversation or tip. How can I get more interaction and more steady viewers? I know there's probably tons of stuff on the verified model page but I'm waiting to get on the thread so this will have to do for now. Any advice is appreciated!

Do you have any content for sale like photosets, videos, etc? Your MFC profile didn't say. I couldn't find you on twitter, do you use social media other than Snapchat? Do you use the MFC newsfeed feature? You may have legitimately awesome "ideas of games and things to play" but you could see if there's more participation if you switch up your prizes and/or prices a bit, and maintained a stronger social media presence. Just my two cents as a new-ish model on MFC (started in February). Also, have you been logging on at a consistent time for a consistent number of hours? Good luck! MFC is amazing and terrifying, welcome :)

Do you have any content for sale like photosets, videos, etc? Your MFC profile didn't say. I couldn't find you on twitter, do you use social media other than Snapchat? Do you use the MFC newsfeed feature? You may have legitimately awesome "ideas of games and things to play" but you could see if there's more participation if you switch up your prizes and/or prices a bit, and maintained a stronger social media presence. Just my two cents as a new-ish model on MFC (started in February). Also, have you been logging on at a consistent time for a consistent number of hours? Good luck! MFC is amazing and terrifying, welcome :)
I am on Twitter and Instagram, but probably not as active as I should be. I do need to take some pictures or videos to sell, that's a good idea. And I try to be on at the same time but I'm noticing that in order to get any traffic I have to get on really late. And I probably could make my profile a little more interesting! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.