AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What am I doing wrong?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
I broadcast on chaturbate .. most of the time it's from 2230 to around 0300 (UK Time) and at the most I make about 1000 tokens or just over.

I thought I would change this up a little and I worked from 0000 thismorning until 0800. I put my life and soul into my performance. I was smiling , laughing , dancing , teasing , chatting ... I do this a lot anyway .. but I was really fully of energy and ready for this. I really thought working the extra hours I would double .. maybe triple my amount of tokens ... I got 1400.

I was so dissapointed in myself. I feel like I am doing something wrong. I just don't understand.

Maybe if you showed us examples of your streams, your shows, and your equipment we can help. It's hard to accurately tell you how to fix your stuff based solely on your observation alone. You see the world differently than a viewer, and differently than other people in general. You could be thinking you're doing all the right things, but not catch yourself doing the wrong things in those moments. I have a resting bitch face, so if I don't make an effort to be smiley I will look like I want to kill someone in the room. But I'm not angry, but it looks like I am... so it's not always easy to catch myself doing it. And it's actually a big hurdle in my success, because everyone thinks I'm upset. This is just an example of small things you may not be catching. So yeah. Maybe give us an example of your best, an example of your worst and give us an idea of what kind of equipment and specs you are running.

Honey_suckle, is that your CB user name, I'd like to check out your show, my friend I mod for on CB is in a simular situation as you.
Craig.

And just remember this entire industry depends on people's hornyness. It can vary so drastically day to day! Don't let yourself get down even if you have a rough day or four. Just keep working and trying to improve! Hugs!!!

I have a resting bitch face, so if I don't make an effort to be smiley I will look like I want to kill someone in the room. But I'm not angry, but it looks like I am... so it's not always easy to catch myself doing it. And it's actually a big hurdle in my success, because everyone thinks I'm upset.

THIS
This happens to me ALLLL the time, think my cheeks will be all muscled in the future because i RLLY have to force to get out off that upset face. Little smiles dont show in my face and my eyes look upset too, so i have to really force out a big smile (and always open up a little more my eyes) to look just a little happy.

THIS
This happens to me ALLLL the time, think my cheeks will be all muscled in the future because i RLLY have to force to get out off that upset face. Little smiles dont show in my face and my eyes look upset too, so i have to really force out a big smile (and always open up a little more my eyes) to look just a little happy.

I've actually looked up makeup tutorials to try and fake a smiling face, it's that bad. xD

There are a lot of tips and tricks for how to improve your shows in the Models Only section.

every time I see these kind of comments I get activist tingles to stand up for male apparently-not-models :( but I suspect eventually it'd just get me banned, because obviously it's not some sort of unintentional oversight they're willing to change.

every time I see these kind of comments I get activist tingles to stand up for male apparently-not-models :( but I suspect eventually it'd just get me banned, because obviously it's not some sort of unintentional oversight they're willing to change.

.... it's not going to get you banned...

The model's only section is the way it is because it's safest for legitimate female models. It's hard to allow legitimate male models because any guy can waltz in and say they are a cam model. It's just safest this way for the majority of models(which happen to be female.) There is a male model section in the free section somewhere, take advantage of that.

.... it's not going to get you banned...
maybe not, I don't know how things are done here, but not all places are tolerant of tedious opposition to the status quo :p so I feel the eggshells underfoot whenever I approach the subject

It's hard to allow legitimate male models because any guy can waltz in and say they are a cam model.

I'd assume you'd just apply the same verification requirement. if it keeps men and women from faking that they're female cam models, it should prevent anyone faking being a male model. (mind, I've not looked at what verification consists of, since obviously it's of no relevance to me at present).

Last edited:
camming is so unpredictable, it absolutely breaks me too when i plan a show, take forever to get ready and put all the positivity and hard work in my shows and get 0 tips, but some foreign girl who speaks 0 english and just sits there ignoring everyone is raking in tokens... idk man viewers on CB are weird. I can't figure it out and i've been camming for 2 years and tried just about anything and everything :/ honestly i depend 100% on my regulars, other people don't tip at all no matter what i do. You just gotta keep camming regularly and get those regulars who eventually become your friends and support you through anything. Even when camming sucks, which i know is really hard to overcome, but you still gotta just keep showing up with a smile on your face

Don't get triggered bro. the beauty of it, you're already a model, so you're already prospect to 3/4's of the shit. We'd all love a one day tifcket in MO. I feel like I'd be 98% disappointed, and 2% Ark of the Covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.