AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when you're having a quiet week?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaMeow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 10, 2012
I've been having a super slow week this week. Barely meeting my nightly goals on the nights I do, and sometimes I don't come anywhere close. This morning I cammed for three hours and didn't make a single token. Sometimes I have trouble getting people into my room at all, and sometimes there's 50 people but only one or two who actually have tokens.

What do you do to drum up "business" when it's going quiet?

I've tried wearing new outfits, wearing my hair differently, camming from my bedroom instead of the living room. I did my first shower show which got a lot of people in, but no one actually tipped. I do have games available in my room (coin flip, High/Low and dice roll) but that's been slow too.

So yeah, any ideas would be great!

I take a day off, or have a lazy day on camera...

Sweatpants, t-shirt, movies. Sure, I don't make much that day, but the NEXT day... :p

I just log off. I always give a full hour to see if things will pick up, if I haven't made 50% of my usual TPH within that first hour, I log off. I always tell the room this is the 'last round' and ask for any privates before I log off.

same for me here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.