AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw the new "How to Train Your Dragon" the other night. It was good, on par with the other two.

Because the thread title asks "What was the last movie/show you watched?" Not "What's the name of the hot actress in the last movie/show you watched?" Lol.

Well, fair point.
And no, I'm not going to ask you why you didn't fail to mention Keanu Reeves. I mean, to each his own, I guess.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well, fair point.
And no, I'm not going to ask you why you didn't fail to mention Keanu Reeves. I mean, to each his own, I guess.

Lol. What? Keanu Reeves is a main character in the movie. And I'm not going to ask why you're on here nitpicking at my post because you think I "forgot" to mention a movie actress who isn't even a main character.

This conversation is silly. Don't be annoying. :p

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Just finished The Orville. Kind of a hard show to describe. Definitely not the Star Trek spoof I was expecting. Funny, but also lots of drama and heart. Couple episodes got me right in the feels. Hope there will be another season.

Just got back from watching Captain Marvel again. Still enjoyed it. :)

Reactions: Lelo1
Just wrapped up The OA Part II. I liked this part better than the first season, but I still really don't have a clue what I'm watching with this show. And, still I'm actually more interested for Part III then I was Part II.

Saw the new Dumbo this evening. Was okay, can see it being a good kids movie. But, IMO, just didn't have the appeal of the cartoon.

Santa Clarita Diet. FUCK ITS AMAZING. Do not watch it if you have eaten. It's so amazing to see Drew Barrymore not in an Adam Sandler movie and she fucking rocks in this show. Well done Netflix again!!

Agreed then, still do. S3 was another fun ride - oh too short.

Drew's getting pretty tasty looking...as a woman, not a snack? Do I have to answer now?

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Everyone should watch Mad Men !! Amazing tv series seriously. Just finished it and I'm so sad. What should I watch next?

New Twilight Zone is... a maybe.

First episode dragged tediously. Dialogue was 80's choose your own adventure game obvious with the clues. Director was up his(her) own ass with artsy shots.

Second episode was tighter.

Started watching Sick Note on Netflix. British dramedy with Nick Frost and Rupert Grint. Funny...ish.

American Gods , season 2, a little too complex and symbolic for me. I miss shows like My Name is Earle.

Something to be said about shows with simplistic storylines. One of the reasons why I think Seinfeld is one of the better shows of all times.

Shazam!

At first, I had a somewhat negative view on the movie going on. Just the ads seemed kind of stupid, and such. But, actually was a pretty good movie. Will see it again.

Reactions: Gen
Earl was a thoughtful show wrapped up in down and out comedy. It was about mistakes, regrets, the things we can set right and those we can't. Severely underrated.

It shares as much with morality play drama as traditional comedy.

Today I saw Shazam (again...loved it), and Pet Sematary which was a solid “meh”. John Lithgow was great, obviously, as was most of the acting but the story was a little light on substance imo.

Looking forward to the 2nd episode of the new season of "Line Of Duty" tonight and presently (now!) catching up on season 1 of "Speechless" with my mid morning coffee fix. Nice!

I'm currently re watching Red Dwarf. Current running series I have on the go are: Doom Patrol, The Rookie, Seal Team, Brooklyn nine nine, Star Trek Discovery and The Orville. Just finished after life and wayne.

Last movie I watched was How to train your dragon 3

Dammit, beat me to Sir David.

In other news, Barry is back. The fun loving want to be actor who is an assassin for hire.

I need to get back to Red Dwarf, but a cat on a spaceship? Just unsanitary.

American Gods , season 2, a little too complex and symbolic for me. I miss shows like My Name is Earle.
Earl was a thoughtful show wrapped up in down and out comedy. It was about mistakes, regrets, the things we can set right and those we can't. Severely underrated.

It shares as much with morality play drama as traditional comedy.

My Name is Earl will forever be one of my favorite shows. Raising Hope was a great successor, too. If you're looking for something with the same sort of feel, I'd recommend The Good Place. It's clever, offbeat, and feel-good, and hits the same sort of notes as Earl did, I think.

Reactions: DFT and Dan Epstein
I got some free tickets to the second-run theater, so I went to see Alita: Battle Angel a second time. I may go see it a third time. I don't know why I love this movie so much, but it is without a doubt my favorite in years. I know the sequel that was set up at the end is a bit of a long shot because of infamous Hollywood accounting, but I honestly do hope James Cameron can leverage his clout a bit to at least get a part 2.