AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lean On Me (seen it many times) :)

I just wish the T.V. version didn't exclude the end credits scene where Principal Joe Clark is handing the kids their high school diplomas.

I am going again tonight! Will bring extra Kleenex this time, lol.

The theater here is showing it pretty much 24hrs a day, all weekend long. I don't recall this happening before for any other movie. The hype is crazy!

Reactions: Gen
I'm hip-deep in a binge of Twin Peaks: The Return, so I can trade my Showtime subscription for something more worthwhile. I have the day off tomorrow, so I expect I'll get a good few episodes watched. I appreciate the absolutely crazy ambition involved with this huge web of narrative threads slowly being woven into one another,
but on the other hand, I've grown to hate the name "Dougie". I hope that particular thread tightens up soon.

I'm hip-deep in a binge of Twin Peaks: The Return, so I can trade my Showtime subscription for something more worthwhile. I have the day off tomorrow, so I expect I'll get a good few episodes watched. I appreciate the absolutely crazy ambition involved with this huge web of narrative threads slowly being woven into one another,
but on the other hand, I've grown to hate the name "Dougie". I hope that particular thread tightens up soon.

I take it back about Dougie. It took me a while to get what they were going for with that thread, but now that I'm on board, I'm really enjoying it.

Brilliant show.

The whole Star-Trek serieS lol )
seeing that a new season were here, I watched all the others season from the very first pilot before ^^

Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (Didn't like)

Long Shot (enjoyed)

If you liked The Office, there's a really underrated British comedy on Netflix call Borderline. It's basically the US version of The Office, but set at an airport, with more likable characters and a little more subtle comedy. Had me in the first five minutes. Unfortunately, there's only two seasons of 6 eps each.

Also, speaking of underrated British comedies, there's another one on Netflix called Cuckoo. Basic premise is that the daughter of a functionally dysfunctional middle class British family comes home with from her college gap year in Thailand with a surprise husband - Andy Samberg as a spiritual guru-wannabe. The unemployed newlyweds move in with mum and dad. Surprisingly funny hijinks ensue.

(Samberg leaves after the first season and Taylor Lautner joins the show as his long-lost love child. There are four awesome seasons and one so-so season.)

guillermo del toro's 'cronos'!! finally watched it for the first time (late as hell. i know lol), because i'm immersing myself in more spanish-speaking films ever since i started teaching myself spanish last year.~ i loved every minute of it.

Currently watching season 3 of Slasher on Netflix. I told myself I wasn't going to watch this considering how I was disappointed in the first 2 seasons. But, man sometimes you just have to be trash and watch trash tv. So far this is a pretty fun season in comparison to it's 2 predecessors.

So, I've been binging the fuck out of GoT. Never saw an episode prior to this. Wound up starting it around the time that the last episode happened, and am currently about halfway through season 6.

HALT. Do not pass.
Just imagine the rest.

Watched the first ep of Hulu's "Catch-22". It wasn't terrible. I'm going to re-read the book again now anyway, as I do about once a decade. Love me some satire.

Reactions: MDouble00
I just went to see Shazam! at the local second-run theater. It's a lot of fun. I wish more superhero movies would be more cartoonish and lighthearted. I wish I didn't have to say that about superhero movies, to be honest, considering the source material, but this is the world we live in. Not even this one could escape the mandatory way-too-long fight sequence at the end, but everything leading up to that point was pretty great.

I just went to see Shazam! at the local second-run theater. It's a lot of fun. I wish more superhero movies would be more cartoonish and lighthearted. I wish I didn't have to say that about superhero movies, to be honest, considering the source material, but this is the world we live in. Not even this one could escape the mandatory way-too-long fight sequence at the end, but everything leading up to that point was pretty great.
How can the destroy the 90's masterpiece starring Shaquille O'neil? Oh, I forgot, it's Kazaam...Supefacepalm

Reactions: zippypinhead
How can the destroy the 90's masterpiece starring Shaquille O'neil? Oh, I forgot, it's Kazaam...Supefacepalm

One of the more entertaining running gags in the movie is the fact that the hero figure Billy Batson turns into doesn't have a name, and they keep trying to name him through the entirety of the movie without anything really sticking. "Shazam!" is the power word he shouts to become the hero. The name of the hero is and always has been Captain Marvel, which is now an obvious problem, considering Disney/Marvel's seeming plans to build the "Phase 2" arc of the Marvel movies around Carol Danvers, AKA Captain Marvel. The reason why there are two Captain Marvels, owned by each of the Big Two, is actually a long story of Superman clones becoming more popular than Supes himself, lawsuits, defunct publishers, and the various transfers of various intellectual property rights over many decades, which is surprisingly not too uncommon a story in the mostly fly-by-night history of comics. At any rate, the result is that Warner/DC can't use the name of their own Captain Marvel, even in passing, in their own movies. I think the way they handled it was really a lot of fun. It'll be interesting to see what sort of solution Warner/DC finally come up with.

Thanks for making fun of the name, Dan, so I could geek out over the real weirdness behind it. In a lot of ways, comic history is more fun for me than the comics themselves.

Dark Phoenix
What did you think? I’ve heard lukewarm-to-bad things. Tbh it was the first Xmen movie (besides Logan) to interest me in a while but I’m not an Xmen person. I might see it though.