AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I saw Maleficent, I didn't expect much since the first movie did not really inspire me. This one was a HUGE improvement!

Yesterday night I went to see Joker. And I loved it, this movie made me suffer a lot from the beginning until the end, but what a great movie, and a great performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I totally recommend it!

Ahhh I reeeeeaaally wanna see Joker!

Reactions: Capryce
"Living With Yourself" - Netflix comedy. Paul Rudd was spot on so catch the first couple for the concept and the acting. Worth it that far - no, it doesn't pick up again later.
Dang, we just finished episode 5 last night, and Jawbs fell asleep during it so... you might be right. :(

It totally had me up until that one.

Just finished binge-watching Veronica Mars. I loved it, maybe get a new season with the Good Place ending.

Well I finally decided to jump in and see what it's all about and started watching the US version of "The Office". I'm almost finished with season 4. The show has been better than I had anticipated. So far it still hasn't struck me as a show that I will watch over and over again. I know it and Friends are basically the most watched things on Netflix. However, I haven't really come across an episode yet that I would watch multiple times, or if I was flipping through channels on a lazy/or sick day and saw a channel running a bunch of episodes, I haven't found that episode(s) that I have to watch every time.

Just started watching AHS Season 9 and like it so far. I think they did a good job capturing the 80s feel and I love to see Mr Schuester in that kind of role haha.

I just saw Joker, it's very well made.

I agree!
I watch a lot of movies and honestly, 99% of them are ok but the same re-hashed BS over and over again, very boring and predictable.
But this really had an amazing story and the whole thing was done fantastically. It's the very first movie in... god knows how long, YEARS, that I rated a 9/10 and I thought it was BRILLIANT. Even friends were taken aback by me when I said that word for it lol.

It actually made me see him in a whole new light and actually feel really bad for him! When a movie can do that for such an iconic baddie, you know it's an epic of a movie.

The Mandalorian delivers so far, and I'm not even a Starwars fan. There are frames and scenes that looked like they were story boarded by Akira Kurosawa, and some quiet moments like in Lone Wolf and Cub. Let's hope they don't ruin it with overloads of teenage dialogue later :)

Same here!
I really don't like Star Wars, and in all honesty don't know what the hell is what with it and the universe, however, I am loving The Mandalorian so far.
I have watched both episodes and I am genuinely looking forward to more.

Not sure what the budget is/was for each episode but I am really impressed so far by the scenery and CGI, it's all done fantastically.

Edit:
To say, I am both happy yet saddened and annoyed by the fact I can't binge-watch them lol.

The Mandalorian delivers so far, and I'm not even a Starwars fan. There are frames and scenes that looked like they were story boarded by Akira Kurosawa, and some quiet moments like in Lone Wolf and Cub. Let's hope they don't ruin it with overloads of teenage dialogue later :)

I saw the first episode and I was blown by it! I loved how much it looks so western styled! Now I'm waiting for the season to end, so I can binge-watch it!

I'm one of those impugned by this comment I read awhile back.
"So a 'true' Star Wars fan is someone who liked the first two films and hasn't liked anything for the past 36 years"
Why yes, I am! Heh, it's funny to think a few decades is a long time now - and I did like Rogue One, but don't tell.

The Mandalorian started off good and holds much promise. I refuse to get my hopes up, but I'll enjoy it so long as it delivers.

I'm one of those impugned by this comment I read awhile back.
"So a 'true' Star Wars fan is someone who liked the first two films and hasn't liked anything for the past 36 years"
Why yes, I am! Heh, it's funny to think a few decades is a long time now - and I did like Rogue One, but don't tell.

The Mandalorian started off good and holds much promise. I refuse to get my hopes up, but I'll enjoy it so long as it delivers.
It’s great so far, because it doesn’t try to re-invent the wheel or please Star Wars fans. It has more story than dialogue, which is a refreshing treat in American TV.

Same here!
I really don't like Star Wars, and in all honesty don't know what the hell is what with it and the universe, however, I am loving The Mandalorian so far.
I have watched both episodes and I am genuinely looking forward to more.

Not sure what the budget is/was for each episode but I am really impressed so far by the scenery and CGI, it's all done fantastically.

Edit:
To say, I am both happy yet saddened and annoyed by the fact I can't binge-watch them lol.

Oh man was it expensive. Over 100million for 8 episodes. It's actually surprising how much is practical effects rather than pure CGI. Apparently most the effects are post effects like lasers and lighting. They bragged the actors never were filmed against green screen for the entire production so far.

Midsommar

Midsommar was weird as fuck, imo. I was glad I didn't pay movie theater prices to see it, and just paid a dollar and something at Redbox. Lol.

I really enjoyed Doctor Sleep!

I've seen mentioning "Suspiria". That's awesome. Happend to share the score for Halloween in the music thread. Hope it was the one and only absolute 1977 masterpiece and not the remake, which ok it's nice but, personally, it really didn't impress me that much. I mean, acting was great but the movie itself it's nothing special. I found it being too long here and there. The ending was also predictable and ridicolous at some points. Just my opinion, of course.

Instead, the one and only Suspira is still being studied in movie history and photography classes/courses. Not that those are my business or what I studied but I remember taking one of those classes during my college years and there was this mad and quite eccentric professor who played a little game after the lesson. He gave us the remote control to handle and said you just fast foward or rewind the movie as you like and random press stop where you want. We'll look at the frame/shot, print it, go out of here and hang it on the wall of the nearest museum.

Kieslowski, "Trois couleurs - Rouge". Recently I had the chance to rewatched it. Everybody loved it.
Nolan, "Memento". Awesome.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I'm catching up on HarmonQuest for a bit of holiday joy. A few episodes into season 3, and it's shaping up to be much better than season 2.

Reactions: DFT
Been watching "The Mandalorian" as it comes out, as well as "Babylon 5" when I can. Just starting season 3 on B5.

Watched Midsommar the other night. Wow what a disappointment! It was a decent movie in itself I guess, given that I enjoyed watching it, but I saw lots of models tweeting about it when it was in cinemas and acting as if it was the scariest thing they've seen in a long time. Me and the bf spent the whole film waiting for it to get scary, then it ended! Very weird. I tend to watch anything with Will Poulter in it though, I just love those eyebrows lol

Watched the season of Zomboat. A show where two sisters escape from the zombie apocalypse by taking a canal boat, that's 'marginally' faster than the zombies can walk along the bank. It was surprisingly good. Found myself amused through all 6 episodes.

Finally got around to watching brightburn. Definitely feel they left a lot on the table with this one. Also trailers left little to be missed. There is a fun credits scene/actor though

Finally watched "Joker"

Amazing performance barely covers it, Joaquin was superb. The tone, color palette, music, all great. Some of the writing could have been better, it'll date the movie prematurely. Having seen "Once Again in Quentin's Revenge Fantasy" I see no reason Phoenix shouldn't walk away with the weird golden man. Adam Driver? Come on. Antonio? Nah. So my guess it'll go to one of the Popes.

Also watched some of "Snoopy in Space". Much more realistic than Apple TV's other space show.

I watched and love. Ann with a e and the new little women. There so good

Came here to mention Anne with an E. If anyone needs a good tearjerker, it's pretty much equal parts heartwarming and heartbreaking. Even the damn theme song has me crying. I was never a huge Tragically Hip fan, but they were omnipresent at a certain time in my life.

Ignore everyone who's mad that they somehow ruined Anne, or made it dark, or added too much "SJW" material. They do expand and depart from the source quite a bit, but I didn't feel like any of it was out of character, and I don't actually want to see a 1:1 recreation.

I was really happy to see the actor who played Jasper from Road to Avonlea as Matthew. I always had a soft spot for Jasper.

Reactions: angieivy
I'm watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary on netflix. Interesting, and sad, so far. A good one for folks who have an interest in Psychology and or/ Forensic Psychology or True Crime. 3 parts. Pretty lengthy.

Reactions: Cwb20022