AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ok, so I am sick with the flu (10th day not leaving my house straight), and beyond picky. I have access to a lot of these services tho, thru family etc sharing passwords, and from the fact I have a huge family. I think it's like crowdfunding. We all buy one service, but get like the max number of devices, and pay the highest price. Then we share passwords.

Been biggest into Hulu recently, and this show is GREAT! It is also available on prime, but not free yet (i.e. even with Prime subscription you still have to buy it, but only 9.99 a season). I don't see it on Netflix at all (in my area).

TRUST - with Donald Sutherland.

I think I already said, but Apple Tree Yard was GREAT! (also Hulu). I tried Chance, because I've always liked Hugh Laurie. But didn't get into that one at all. He didn't carry it for me.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Just Mercy (Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Foxx). Excellent movie!

Last movie I watched was Angel Has Fallen. Popcorn action flicks work for me and I've liked the other two in the series and this one lines right up. Also recently started Ozark. Despite the praise, I'm not really digging the show. I hear the last half of season 1 really takes off and I hope it does, because if it is also a dud then I'm not likely going to watch the other two seasons. Even though several of my friends have really been talking up season 3 being the best one yet for the show. So conflicted definitely.

It's a damn shame Scoob lost it's chance at the Theaters. Was very surprised how fun it was to watch. Finally someone else figured out how to use the Marvel formula and make it work for them.

Watched "The Way Back" the Ben Affleck vehicle about how he's sober now and please hire him for better scripts. A grog weak remake of "Hoosiers" from someone who missed the point. Starts being drunk all the time, but somehow functional, sobers up slightly to coach HS basketball by swearing at the players and recalling his glory days. Somehow this makes them play better (?). Spends 2/3 of the movie on that redemption ark - that goes nowhere. Gets fired for still drinking, goes to a bar, hooks up, gets so blotto he crashes into a boat and does a home invasion, gets thrown in rehab. Tada, he's saved. So the whole coaching thing was just filling space, something Ben might have thought he wanted to do while in rehab one of those times, along with thinking he was functioning fine. Meanwhile the movie comes off as "Hey, I never crashed into a boat, I wasn't that bad a drunk".

Worst movie ever? Nah. Not far off though.

Gangs of London. Season one is out.

It's a new British series. .Download it on Piratebay if you don't mind extreme violence.

Worth a watch. I'm halfway through and hooked.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Am I the only one obsessed with the challenge?!

I got Philo and stayed up until 4am catching up on episodes of the new season Total Madness!!

I just finished Hunters (I hope they come out with ssn 2!) and now I'm watching Chance.

Funny how Hugh Laurie played a doctor named House on House and now he's playing a psychiatrist named Chance on Chance. :haha:

I started Little Fires Everywhere last night. Diggin' it so far. Upload was pretty neat, just finished that.

"Grantchester" ITV's optimistic take on a Vicar/sleuth from the 1950s. Even as it shoehorns in contemporary issues it's soothing in the accepted British period telly way. Much like Downton in that.

If you're in an area with a well funded PBS with Passport you can watch it from the start. Though it's episodic enough you can jump in any time.

Couple of movies I've watched during my quarantine which I really liked.

The burning plain (2008). Is a bit messy plot-wise IMO but Basinger and Theron are absolutely magnificent. Worth watching just for them.

Blue valentine (2010). An absolute gem. Honestly, it's unfanthomable to think how the movie - especially the actress - didn't win any award/prize anywhere. Not only It's a fraud but also a crime.

Also ...

La haine (1995)
Le fate ignoranti (2001)
Le rayont vert (1986)
Bound (1996)
Sei donne per l'assassino (1964)

I just started watching episodes of The Golden Palace (the spinoff continuation of The Golden Girls after Dorothy left) online, and I should've been watching this a long time ago! I love that Don Cheadle is on there too.

I recently finished the new season of What We Do In The Shadows and I loved it! I love shows that play with genre conventions and tropes.

Reactions: DFT
Toofer : both repeating days stories.

"Palm Springs" with Andy Samberg and Cristin Milioti - you remember her as the mother from HIMYM who got killed faster than a redshirt. It was good fun, a nice take on the genre and had enough J.K. Simmons to make it even better.

"Russian Doll" - admittedly I watched this after so maybe I was bound to wear myself out on the repeating story. I liked it, but didn't love it. It just seemed too NYC theatrical vibe to me where people say the most insulting things they can manage to each other with no reaction. It also suffered Amy Poehler's writing influence. Why tell a joke and reference it later for comic effect when you can tell it six times in a row?

Absentia - Series 3
TV Show. Really fantastic.

Reactions: MarieElise
"Intelligence", a wrongly named show, is one of Peacock's premier offerings.
Unless you can't get enough Nick Mohammed or David Schwimmer in your life it's one to avoid. Picking on people for their appearance, that's pretty much the draw.