AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Africa.. with Adam Sandler :))

Reactions: EvaRomania
I am watching "When they see us" on Netflix. It's a 4 part series about the 5 little boys that were wrongly accused of raping a woman in Central Park in 1989. It's really powerful. I watch a lot of true crime, and true stories that are pretty tragic, so I am usually immune to getting emotional during crime shows etc. But this has had tears in my eyes, and a lump in my throat several times. Really powerful and well done!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am watching "When they see us" on Netflix. It's a 4 part series about the 5 little boys that were wrongly accused of raping a woman in Central Park in 1989. It's really powerful. I watch a lot of true crime, and true stories that are pretty tragic, so I am usually immune to getting emotional during crime shows etc. But this has had tears in my eyes, and a lump in my throat several times. Really powerful and well done!

Sometime in 2019 a friend of mine let me use her Netflix log-in info so that I could watch When They See Us. It definitely makes you cry, and probably makes many (myself included) scared every time their Black teenager leaves the house. These were the same teenagers that Trump was calling for the death penalty over, and of course he never did apologize for the remarks he made.....

And the abuse that one kid (the one who I think was mentally delayed or something?) endured in prison had me fucked up. From what I recall, he only showed up at the police station to be there for his friend, but those cops decided to throw HIM into the mix as a suspect too. Horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
After watching the ball drop, I watched Creed (Sylvester Stallone and Michael B. Jordan) again. And now I'm watching Unhinged (Russell Crowe) on Amazon Prime Video.

Sometime in 2019 a friend of mine let me use her Netflix log-in info so that I could watch When They See Us. It definitely makes you cry, and probably makes many (myself included) scared every time their Black teenager leaves the house. These were the same teenagers that Trump was calling for the death penalty over, and of course he never did apologize for the remarks he made.....

And the abuse that one kid (the one who I think was mentally delayed or something?) endured in prison had me fucked up. From what I recall, he only showed up at the police station to be there for his friend, but those cops decided to throw HIM into the mix as a suspect too. Horrible.
Yes, that's the part I'm on now.. part 4 w Korey Wise. It s definitely really horrible, and even sadder than the rest.

Once it's over I wanna see if there's a way to send money or anything supportive to them now, at this point. Nothing will make up for what got taken away from them. I just pray they are all still alive, and that this isn't going to end with some of them being dead from suicide or violence.

Yes, I like that they included a real clip of Trump. Shows how far back him being a raging, out of touch, privileged racist goes. That was 1989. And he's calling for 5 innocent kids, under 18 to be killed and talking about how black people have equal opportunity in America. That isn't even true in 2021. What planet is he living on? He's obviously been insane for longer than I realized. Roll on January 20th!

ETA; Its making me cry too, but I'm not gonna lie, it's also making my blood ABSOLUTELY boil!

I watched Sextuplets last night and it was hilarious. I thought it was gonna be a Daddy Day Care type movie, with tons of cute babies doing funny things, which it totally wasn't. But it still made me laugh my ass off.

I was watching the 1990 movie Arachnophobia last night on Hulu. One hell of a movie! I thought I'd seen some of it on T.V. once as a kid, but maybe not because last night I didn't remember any of this stuff. And I absolutely love that John Goodman was the exterminator. Haha. That's my dude right there.

Starting this new episode of Law and Order SVU, and it's a camgirl in public chat! :) She said "No strip without a tip, Daddy13!" She's got a prize wheel too. Yesss!

Starting this new episode of Law and Order SVU, and it's a camgirl in public chat! :) She said "No strip without a tip, Daddy13!" She's got a prize wheel too. Yesss!

OMG I saw that last night. I won’t spoil it in case others want to check it out, but... yeah. Hearing the common cam site lingo used on SVU and seeing how a few Hollywood writers view both sides (cam girls and site members) was both interesting and unnerving.

OMG I saw that last night. I won’t spoil it in case others want to check it out, but... yeah. Hearing the common cam site lingo used on SVU and seeing how a few Hollywood writers view both sides (cam girls and site members) was both interesting and unnerving.

Wow, this was a great episode! I'm glad because lately some of these SVU fans haven't really had me on the edge of my seat the way they used to back in the day. I really liked this one, and that dude in the final courtroom scene...yikes!

Reactions: Smoothie
Cobra Kai, Season 3, my absolute guilty pleasure to kick off 2021!

Just finished S3 yesterday and loved it. Hopefully they put that Netflix money to good use for the next 3 seasons, although they did well with the first 3 on a Youtube budget.

I'm starting that movie 'Spell' right now. Makes me think of Kathy Bates' 'Misery', but this movie's got some creepy voodoo stuff in it.

Just revisiting a few classic movies from the past in the last couple weeks, among them... "The Taking Of Pelham 123" [the original 70's version], "Blue Velvet", "Train To Busan" and "The Handmaiden".

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I'm watching Vikings S06 atm.

This is one of my top 10 best TV shows.

I was shocked to hear that they canceled season 2 of The Dark Crystal. Season 1 was made of 80's magic.

That cancellation damaged my inner child. IIRC, It took 6 years to make season 1. The second season would have been cheaper and easier to produce as they already had the puppets and props, but season 1 didn't make enough money so they canned it.

Pretty sure Fear the Walking Dead is back on. I'll watch that next.

Dexter is coming back with another season.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
I'm watching now with relish "Crash landing on you", a nice and smart south Korean television series, taking place largely in North Korea and inspired by a real event.

they canceled season 2 of The Dark Crystal. Season 1 was made of 80's magic.
I regret also... but they already told all they had to tell :) Don't miss the making of, ofc :)

OOT:
I watched "Who Killed Little Gregory?" on Netflix.
Pretty horrible and shocking.
An old french case... I'm surprised to see it on an Intl channel.

Also, we have a lot of bad black humor jokes on the topic here, haha. The last one for example:
Eni1F9yWMAYgMa2.jpg

• Funny!
I'm watching now with relish "Crash landing on you", a nice and smart south Korean television series, taking place largely in North Korea and inspired by a real event.

I regret also... but they already told all they had to tell :) Don't miss the making of, ofc :)

OOT:

An old french case... I'm surprised to see it on an Intl channel.

Also, we have a lot of bad black humor jokes on the topic here, haha. The last one for example:
View attachment 86909
I like true crime and I used to speak fluent French. They taught us French in my school starting age 5. I am not fluent anymore though, but I like watching shows in French because they bring the language back to me 🎈🎈 Horrible case though. It's on Netflix here, under true stories.

Anyway, I moved on from that to the full 6th season of Alone. I had a resurgence of nausea, so I have had to watch more TV (and move around a little less). Alone was perfect though, it's the kind of show that makes you realize how lucky you are. It was both engrossing, and it cheered me up and put my pregnancy nausea in perspective. It made me want to apply to be on the show, but that is obviously not a good or practical idea. Haha "Preggo Cyber Stripper survives in the Arctic for 2 hours" would be the name of that season :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh boy, didn't know there was this thread :D
Just finished season 1 of "The Flight Attendant" with Kaley Cuoco Pretty good Mystery murder/adventure/drame tv show :D and I love Kaley Cuoco

Now starting "The walking dead : the world beyond" Seems like it has a bit more teenage drama, but I like it haha