AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just curious to see what you all are peaking at!

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?

I'm currently watching Orozco the Embalmer. I think it's a killer documentary, but no I would not recommend it to most people :)
Feel free to give me lil reviews - use the spoiler tags!
I’m watching stargate and I’m addicted lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: DhaWerda
Just watched Doctor Sleep (the sequel to The Shining). I really enjoyed it! I highly recommend it, especially the director's cut. It's nearly 3 hours long, but didn't feel like it dragged on at all imo.

I started "Married at First Sight" yesterday (I'm jumping in on Season 9). It was recommended a while ago, and I'm just getting around to it now. Wow... I really like it! It is the cutest show I've ever watched about people (that isn't focused on babies anyway, baby documentaries are awfully cute too). So far I like it a lot better than 90 Day Fiance. 90 Day Fiance got upsetting for us (BF and I) because we would both get really sad when certain relationships went sour and/or toxic. Our romantic side, wants these couples to succeed.

This show is so adorably cute so far! We love it!
Ironically, since neither of us believes in marriage, or ever plans on getting married.

Firefly lane I'm watching right now. Its adorable reminds me of me and my bestfriend we have been friends since early teens. I'm more of the wild child and shes nerdy lol

Superstore I watched it was hilarious
The last season kind of lost me though

Reactions: MarieElise
Greenland! Has anyone seen that yet?? Amazing! And gerald butler plays in it!

Gerard Butler Destruction GIF by Regal

Just finished How to Get Away With Murder. Series on Netflix. Quite far fetched to say the least but gripping all the same. Especially the last couple of seasons.

Everybody Loves Raymond

Also I had no idea that one of the young actors who played one of the twins committed suicide in 2015. 😭💔

I watched Crime Scene; The Vanishing at the Cecil. It was a tragic, sad story. I didn't find it to be much of a mystery though (because I worked in mental health for nearly a decade, in big city downtown places just like the Cecil), so I felt like they really drew the story out and fluffed it up. Kind of very slow-moving, just like the Aaron Hernandez one. I like thrillers and mysteries a lot, I really didn't find this to be in that genre at all, even though it's kind of presented that way. Maybe just because I've experienced plenty of similar cases, deaths and violence in my past professional life, so it just didn't seem that odd or mysterious to me at all.

Now I'm watching; The Stranger. It's fiction, but I'm liking it a lot better as a mystery. And as fiction, it's a lot less sad.

Last edited:
Season 3 of Married at First Sight. Wow, so different from Season 9 so far! I hope these couples make it, but I'm only seeing 1 of the 3 lasting.
I hope I'm wrong though.
I've been sick with a cold in bed the last few days (hopefully not Covid). So thank God for TV and books.

^So I enjoyed the 'OnlyFans: Selling Sexy' documentary on Hulu. They even touched on the Bella Thorne thing, and why sex workers were upset about it. There was a girl on there who was a female mechanic, and she got fired from her job when her boss and the other guys there were "distracted" by the discovery of her OF page. But it worked out for her, because she was offered a position to apprentice at a custom shop.

Right now I'm watching Antebellum on Hulu.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Season 2 Married at First Sight. Lol, big surprise there, this one looks like it's going to be really good!
I've known a lot of New Yorkers and their personalities have always been really fun and direct, so I'm excited to see how this goes.
At the very least, I bet this season is gonna be eventful!

^So I enjoyed the 'OnlyFans: Selling Sexy' documentary on Hulu. They even touched on the Bella Thorne thing, and why sex workers were upset about it. There was a girl on there who was a female mechanic, and she got fired from her job when her boss and the other guys there were "distracted" by the discovery of her OF page. But it worked out for her, because she was offered a position to apprentice at a custom shop.

Right now I'm watching Antebellum on Hulu.
What bothers me most about the Bella Thorne thing is how she talks about bringing awareness to sex work to help us. It sounds like she thinks she's "saving" us, but she's Bella Thorne, she's not Julia Roberts. And it's obviously hypocritical. She's like well I won't get naked on onlyfans, but there's nothing wrong with it if other people do. What's helpful or supportive about that?

I gave up on MAFS season 2. Its obvious none of the couples in that season are gonna work out long term, and one contestant is too off the wall for me to enjoy watching.

Some dark comedy instead, since I'm still sick; Imposters.

‘I care a lot’ on Netflix!! It was intense! Lol it’s about a scammer who takes advantage of old people but she messed with the wrong lady.

Also watched blown away and American BBQ showdown, and I couldn’t get enough of pawn stars lol!!

Uugh Imposters couldn't hold me.
Season 1 of MAFS couldn't either (it's probably just me and untreated ADHD).

So far Greenleaf is going well though. Oprah's in it! Score!
It's kinda reminding me of that series "Revenge", and I really liked that one.
I'll be surprised if it doesn't end up being really good.
I feel like Oprah only gets involved in stuff, that ends up being really good.

I watched Behind her Eyes, and it held me. The ending fucked with me a tiny bit (in a humorous way), but it was totally fun and worth watching (imo also).

I have re-watched:

- Roma (2018)
- Green book (2018)

I watched Green Book in 2019 with the guy I was dating at the time. I loved that movie.

Right now I'm about to start watching Kevin Costner in the movie 'Let Him Go'.

Right now I'm about to start watching Kevin Costner in the movie 'Let Him Go'.

Yes, I liked the movie, too. When I first watched it I though it was an interesting and unconventional way to deal with the topic of which the movie is about. A guy who feels like is apart and somewhat rejected by the people and the community he is from because of his tastes, behaviours, sexual orientation but who also is not welcomed and rejected by the social setting to which he feels like he belongs to because of who he is and comes from. So he's in the middle, but at the end he finds friends and a family where he least expected. Great acting as well. It also has the merit to let people know about the existence of the book nobody knew anything about.

Obvs we can't compare the two movies. They're different. Roma is a far superior movie, in my opinon. I've not watched the movie you mentioned. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you.