AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Home Alone Home Sweet Home is fricken hilarious! Highly recommend hahaha.

I am always tempted by new Home Alones, but i think i am too much attached to the original 2, then the 3rd one was very mehhhh, and not sure how many are after that, so i never saw. But i still love the idea/concept of Home Alone (regardless of how stupid it is, but then that's the point i guess)

Reactions: MarieElise
I am always tempted by new Home Alones, but i think i am too much attached to the original 2, then the 3rd one was very mehhhh, and not sure how many are after that, so i never saw. But i still love the idea/concept of Home Alone (regardless of how stupid it is, but then that's the point i guess)
OK we are the exact same with Home Alone and this one is worth it. I promise. The 3rd one sucked, I agree! I'm very attached to the first 2 also, seen them each about 20 times, and I'm still saying this is good. Trust me on this one. You won't regret it. I'm seriously laughing my face off, like I've now laughed so much it's painful and had to break for a bit to do something serious (play Rocket League). There's so much funny in it, that you can't even take it all in at once. 10/10.

Reactions: NotYou
OK we are the exact same with Home Alone and this one is worth it. I promise. The 3rd one sucked, I agree! I'm very attached to the first 2 also, seen them each about 20 times, and I'm still saying this is good. Trust me on this one. You won't regret it. I'm seriously laughing my face off, like I've now laughed so much it's painful and had to break for a bit to do something serious (play Rocket League). There's so much funny in it, that you can't even take it all in at once. 10/10.

Well since I have nothing else to watch (I watched Red Notice yesterday), I will give it a go. Thanks (or maybe not, let's see lol)

• Funny!
Well since I have nothing else to watch (I watched Red Notice yesterday), I will give it a go. Thanks (or maybe not, let's see lol)
I started Red Notice yesterday too, it never held me. If you're spending your time watching that, you're gonna love this instead, because I thought that was shite!
Hahaha while watching that yesterday I do however remember thinking "Hot chicks, I bet a dude would stick with this" hahahahahaha. Sorry to laugh at you, but I think you just got duped into watching a crap movie because of a few pretty faces. Happens to me all of the time too.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Watched "Enders Game" the other night. Totally forgot about that one. Really good sci-fi. Some really interesting and psychedelic visuals when he plays the mind game. Feels a bit rushed from time to time, readers of the book might feel its too much. Was referenced as "harry potter in space". Not a really good comparison but I get where it comes from. Has a crazy twist at the end. Harrison Ford and Ben Kingsley are on board.

Edit: forgot to say: The director of the 2 last foundation episodes 8 & 9 was Roxanne Dawson. When I read her name I was surprised and very happy for her. She played B'elana Torres the Half Klingon engineer in ST Voyager and she was my first TV crush. She was so hot even with the Klingon Forehead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started Red Notice yesterday too, it never held me. If you're spending your time watching that, you're gonna love this instead, because I thought that was shite!
Hahaha while watching that yesterday I do however remember thinking "Hot chicks, I bet a dude would stick with this" hahahahahaha. Sorry to laugh at you, but I think you just got duped into watching a crap movie because of a few pretty faces. Happens to me all of the time too.

I disliked Red Notice too. I kept hoping it would get better but it didn't.
It wouldn't have been so bad if Ryan Reynolds didn't have to do his stupid constant sarcastic lines all of the time. He is like some little kid that just has to have the last word every time, and it goes too far. Especially since he does this in ALL of his movies. It works well in Deadpool, but it needs to be much less in other movies.

Sarcasm humour is great but not when it's for EVERY line he says.

Home Alone Home Sweet Home is fricken hilarious! Highly recommend hahaha.

I saw your post at first, and was like wait...what? Lol. Because I have a box set of all four Home Alone movies (Though the only ones I watch are Home Alone 2 and the first one...#2 is my favorite!). Then I realized you're talking about a new 2021 movie...Home Sweet Home Alone. :) I never heard of it until I saw your post.

Home.jpg Home2.png

I saw your post at first, and was like wait...what? Lol. Because I have a box set of all four Home Alone movies (Though the only ones I watch are Home Alone 2 and the first one...#2 is my favorite!). Then I realized you're talking about a new 2021 movie...Home Sweet Home Alone. :) I never heard of it until I saw your post.

View attachment 90714 View attachment 90715
It's hilarious. I only watch 1 and 2 also. But now I'm adding this one to the list for rewatching. It was on Disney. I share a subscription to Disney. I actually really enjoy a lot of the stuff on there. I've watched Coco like 3 times now, and Moana twice. Luca was OK, but not my total fave. The Cars series are GREAT!!

Last edited:
Well now that I'm finished binge watching both seasons of Mixed-ish on Hulu, I'm watching the latest episode of New Amsterdam on Hulu.

The Wheel Of Time

I watched the 3 episodes that are out. I had seen the trailer a while back so added it to my "watch list" on Tvmaze. Saw it was out so figured why not, i have nothing else...
Surprisingly it was much better than I thought it would be and I am definitely enjoying it

The Wheel of Time is on my list of books to read. Have the first book sitting next to me right now actually. I had no idea it was being made into a show. Do I read the book and then watch the show, or watch the show and then read the book? Decisions decisions.

I was trying to survive the 1st episode of The Wheel of Time. So much talking, and an extremely long exposition got me to sleep. Everything else there always resembles a womb in one way or another, from the waterfalls to the rivers, and the passage between the rocks. I mean metaphors and allegories are awesome, they're even better however, with a story:)

I was hangin' with Mom and my niece last night, and my niece wanted to watch Bride of Chucky with us. Lol. After that, I went out to karaoke for a few hours. But while I was waiting for my Lyft ride, my mom started watching The Jacksons: An American Dream. I hated the scenes where Joe Jackson beat Marlon (for making a mistake while dancing)...and beat Tito (for accidentally breaking the guitar string). Dude had a loving wife who gave him all those beautiful children, and he goes and cheats on her. And he's all pissed when they win second place in a talent contest (They won a new T.V.), and makes them go home without grabbing that T.V. they'd won.

I don't remember who it was on here that mentioned "What We Do in the Shadows", but thank you for putting that on my list. Just finished it. Thought I would dislike it since I'm not typically into comedies, but I loved it and am so looking forward to season 4.

I have to say, I decided to try Hawkeye tv show, and i really liked it.
Episode 3 was out today, but to be honest I didn't really enjoy this episode, but overall I like it all so far.

Only 3 more episodes to go.

Finished season 2 of Ted Lasso over the weekend. That show gives me some serious feels. Mostly happy and lighthearted feels, but I'll admit I cried during one of the episodes of this season.

Reactions: DFT and NotYou
I just watched Dave Made a Maze. It's a horror comedy that I saw someone on TikTok talking about. A guy builds a fort made of cardboard boxes in his living room but it turns out to be a giant Labrynth on the inside. He ends up getting lost and his friends have to go in to rescue him. It's definitely a low budget indie type film but I loved everything about it. It's very visually pleasing and creative.

A bunch of rewatch

Vive l'amour, Ming-liang, (1994)
Caligola (1979)
The thin red line, Malick, (1998)
The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover, Greenaway, (1989)
E tu vivrai nel terrore! L'aldilà (The Beyond), Fulci, (1981)

And something new: The Queen's gambit (2020)

Yeah. In case you haven't, you might also want to watch La grande abbuffata, la grande bouffe, Ferreri (1973)
thanks! Your suggestions always seem to work for me.

I just re watched "Romeo is bleeding" (1993) Gary Oldman at his best. Fantastic music by Marc Isham.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
I have been watching "True Story" with Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes.
It's quite good, not too funny though, but it is definitely a decent watch for if you're bored or like these 2 guys. There are only 7 episodes, I have watched 5.

I keep going through moments of "it's great" and then "meh it's a bit boring".

Watched Dopesick (2021) - eight parts

Gotta be the worst marketed miniseries, which is ironic given the content. Docu-drama I reckon, the telling of the opioid crisis for those of us who missed what it was about and how it started. It's well done and compelling, and while I really liked it, probably one for after the holiday stress: not a mood elevating show.