AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Watching Jurassic World right now for the first time. I see they've got the Jurassic World Band-Aids at Dollar Tree. Lol.

Watching WKRP in Cincinnati (borrowed the dvds from the library--they were rereleased recently with most of the true music)....wow oh wow....how times have changed. Amazing what a simple life it was back then for that brief period when radio was important.

This latest season of Supernatural has been pretty good compared to the last few seasons I feel it's breathed new life into the series. Last night's episode was emotional and sincere. I admit I cried more than a bit haha.

I'm also watching Star Wars: Rebels is anyone else watching this?! This show perfectly embodies the feel and wonder of the original trilogy and every episode just keeps getting better and better. But each new episode makes me more nervous. Given what we already know about the current star wars timeline I'm scared of what's going to happen to these characters. I don't want any of them to die :nailbiting:

need to see creed a and then the good dinosaur
I saw The Good Dinosaur on Thanksgiving (out to a movie with fam after stuffing ourselves silly) and I highly recommend it! My 8-year old niece enjoyed the movie, even though her first choice to see was the new Hunger Games movie.

With that down, I'm in my eager count-down for The Force Awakens. ^_^

Favorite TV of this year has been The Muppets, but honestly more for the cast (Muppets!) than the sheer quality of the show to date. Definitely a first-year show that I hope will find its place & have a long run.

Watched some Jessica Jones...not bad...HBO is replaying all of Game Of Thrones from the start...pretty tasty...Narco on Netflix is pretty damn good...binged watched that whole thing.

Just saw The Force Awakens last week and I'll be seeing it in IMAX 3D in a few days.

When I'm sleepy, I watch Catfish or Bar Rescue. I'm kind of into niche reality shows.

The last movie I watched was "Goodnight mommy" and it has such frustrating end! It's a horror movie but it's quite hard to understand.
Last show I've been watching was "Orange is the new black" and I cant wait for another season!

Just saw The Force Awakens last week and I'll be seeing it in IMAX 3D in a few days.

When I'm sleepy, I watch Catfish or Bar Rescue. I'm kind of into niche reality shows.

I've seen The Force Awakens 4 times now… twice in 2D (with friends and with girlfriend), once in 3D and I also saw if in IMAX ATMOS 3D. I'm such a dork.

Ran across a Denzel Washington movie called "The Equalizer" last night on TV. Violent but pretty entertaining. Denzel looked like the AARP version of Jason Bourne.

I don't know how I ran in to it, but there is a TV show called : Deal With It . It is a prank show and some of it seems pretty funny (some of it seems like the person being pranked knows about it)...It you need a laugh, I would suggest this show.

Just type in 'Deal With It' in youtube

This is one of the better ones:

• Funny!
Reactions: fandango
"F is for family" on netflix is pretty damn good also check out "The brass teapot"

watched "Spectre" last night. [007 Bond flik] Was pretty good, but i still judge all of them against Sean Connery.
I'm thinkin next up is going to be the 3 in the "BloodRayne" series. Seen the teasers but never had the time.

Don't judge me but the last movie I saw (for the very first time might I add) was last week and was...Frozen.

I know, I know but please don't judge me.

I'm currently watching The OC, it came out back in 2003 and I've never actually watched all the seasons despite it being so old. Sadly, it's not on Netflix. Also, I recently finished all seasons of The L Word, so I'm pretty proud of me finishing all the seasons. It's actually a lot of work to sit on your butt for hours on end. :) The last movie I watched was Stuck in Love on Netflix, and I thought it would suck, but it was pretty awesome.

I've been loving Ash vs The Evil Dead. I'm waiting for the finale to air so I can binge the last couple episodes. It's a great mix of gore, horror, and B-Movie awesomeness.
I've also just finished binge watching the 3 episodes of Childhood's End. It was decent but not great. Each episode could've been cut in half and still told the story. But the payoff of the last 5-10 minutes of the first episode made it worth the time I spent on it.

The walking DECEASED.

Fawking hilarious, spoof zombie movie, references to TWD, world war Z, Shaun of the dead, zombieland and a bunch of others.

I love dumb zombie movies as much as suspenseful ones, and this one was great

The walking DECEASED.

Fawking hilarious, spoof zombie movie, references to TWD, world war Z, Shaun of the dead, zombieland and a bunch of others.

I love dumb zombie movies as much as suspenseful ones, and this one was great

Then I'd recommend Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead. It's on Netflix. It's an Australian movie, and it's like zombies mashed up with a Mad Max vibe. It's utterly ridiculous, and it's the most entertaining zombie flick I've seen in probably a decade.