AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite brand of chocolate truffles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art%20Model%20Award.jpg

I love to make my own :h: Just crush like 3/4 a bag of oreos of your choice flavor and mix with a block or two of cream cheese depending on the thickness you desire, throw a few drops vanilla in there too. Mix it into a big gooey ball and melt some chocolate chips (white,milk, dark on your preference) in the microwave. Make little balls of your cream cheese mixture and roll in the chocolate to set on a baking sheet/large plate. Toss the last 1/4 of the oreo cookies on top of the chocolate balls, which this is just the crumbled chocolate bits with the cream removed and set aside. Freeze til hardened and let them rest a bit to defrost slightly when you take them out before serving. Quick and dirty truffle balls~ I've made them many times.

I live in Belgium, my favourite brand is the chocolatier down the street that on hot days when they open windows makes the street smell of chocolate :)

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Status
Not open for further replies.