AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do I start?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2016
My name is Vee, and I am a man. I signed up to this forum to do some research for a friend. She has an account on xhamster as a regular user and sometimes charges men £30 for a cam show.

She is a very attractive 23 year old, and she attracted a lot of attention.

She was thinking about making it a bit more professional, but we simply have no idea where to start.

I did some reading on this forum, and one contributor said not to start on My Free Cams (but i can't remember which thread)

Where should she start?

I know it would vary, but how much can she expect to earn? She would be offering solo sessions -

We are just looking for rough figures, so we can work out whether she can quit her job.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffin
I think its hard to put a fee in place as different models/broadcasters will earn differently dependent on how popular they are....or how many regulars they have.

I can only comment on token sites instead of private sites like Streamate, Live Jasmin etc..

Two top token sites are Myfreecams and Chaturbate. The reason people say don't join MFC first is because it has whats called a Camscore system. It is based on how many tokens you earn compared to how long you have been broadcasting. MFC start you off at 1000 cam score and gives you a 'new girl status' for the first week (or first 10hrs of broadcasting I do believe - could be wrong). Being a new girl and having that status for a week means many users will flock on to see you with loads of potential tippers. - You need to utilize this status to really build that cam score up.

Keeping your MFC cam score above 1000 is good as bigger the cam score more you are to get noticed, find new followers, big tippers etc...lower than 1000 and its a struggle. MFC is hard work for those who don't have experience in the cam world...

Chaturbate unlike MFC doesn't have a cam score. You can be on 10hrs and earn $20 and Chaturbate doesn't penalize you. The more views on Chaturbate the more exposure on the site you will receive. Plus on CB you get followers which with a click of button CB emails them to let then know your online.

MFC and Chaturbate token's is the following - 1 tkn = $0.05 cents. So if you earn 1000 tkns then its 1000 x 0.05 = $50.

If its token sites shes interested in then Chaturbate first to get an idea of a live room with people talking, tipping etc...If she makes mistakes it doesn't matter she can learn on them.

But do get her to join this forum and let her re-search both MFC and Chaturbate. This forum rocks and I wish I joined it before I joined the token sites.

Good Luck to your friend and I hope this info helped. Been on token sites for coming upto 4 months now, still getting the hang of it myself :) xx.

Tell her to make an account here for herself, get verified and get into the Models Only section. We talk about all that stuff over there and more, she'll learn a lot.

Thanks guys - i really appreciate you taking the time to respond -

I will be sure to pass on your messages - and encourage her to sign up and get "verified" status -

Just out of curiosity, is there much demand for male cam performers? I am finally in a job where it doesn't matter to me if people recognise me

And although i am straight it would not bother me to perform for a man - as long he paid enough -

I am okay looking, but I imagine male performers have to have ripped bodies?

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Tell her to make an account here for herself, get verified and get into the Models Only section. We talk about all that stuff over there and more, she'll learn a lot.

Of course she won't be able to do that. She wants advice on where to start camming. To join the models section to get that advice she has to have already started and be a camgirl. Catch 22.

Just out of curiosity, is there much demand for male cam performers? I am finally in a job where it doesn't matter to me if people recognise me

And although i am straight it would not bother me to perform for a man - as long he paid enough -

Go on camsites and check out the male performers. Watching them will answer your questions. We also have a plethora of threads containing advice for male models - you can find them by using the handy dandy search function.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Of course she won't be able to do that. She wants advice on where to start camming. To join the models section to get that advice she has to have already started and be a camgirl. Catch 22.

On that topic: Yeah, this is a pity. I was on cam a few times, but only yet with a guy, so even I, although I already "started", can't get verified and look for further information in the really interessting topics.

Nevertheless I think all links to public accessible threads and FAQs have been posted (yay!) and I really enjoyed reading them & found them really helpful before I went online for the first time!

My name is Vee, and I am a man. I signed up to this forum to do some research for a friend. She has an account on xhamster as a regular user and sometimes charges men £30 for a cam show.

She is a very attractive 23 year old, and she attracted a lot of attention.

She was thinking about making it a bit more professional, but we simply have no idea where to start.

I did some reading on this forum, and one contributor said not to start on My Free Cams (but i can't remember which thread)

Where should she start?

I know it would vary, but how much can she expect to earn? She would be offering solo sessions -

We are just looking for rough figures, so we can work out whether she can quit her job.

Thanks in advance for your help!

From your post I think your friend would like to start in a private based site because the interactions are 1 on 1 and it will ease her into camming considering it is the most similar format to what she is already doing. Tell her to browse Streamate and look up information about that site on the Models Only section.

Thanks guys - i really appreciate you taking the time to respond -

I will be sure to pass on your messages - and encourage her to sign up and get "verified" status -

I don't know much about male models but I think the most successful guys do make good money, at least on CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.