AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which '60s personality are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
You are a Revolutionary
The world is unfair but you’ll change it. You’ve joined protest marches, and social activism is a passion. Power to the people!

Reactions: camstory
Gee, ya think?

Hippie
Life is about peace, love and happiness. You’d be at home at Woodstock or Haight-Ashbury, and it’s a good bet you’ve worn flowers in your hair.

You are a
Hippie
Life is about peace, love and happiness. You’d be at home at Woodstock or Haight-Ashbury, and it’s a good bet you’ve worn flowers in your hair.

:flower:

You are a
Hippie

:auto-mysterymachine: :happy-hippy:

I'm a Square. Possibly true, however, there were several questions that I wanted to answer with "No." I know this is just for fun, but it seems like the writer(s) have a very narrow worldview. Two of the musicians I'd barely heard of, and the other two I don't particularly enjoy. So even though I love music, I basically had no choice even close to what would represent me. So, yeah, what Shaun said.

Reactions: MayaEden
And now for a brief musical interlude.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_2_2014 , 12_12_13 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_2_2014 , 12_12_13 AM.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 50
Member of the Rat Pack

But I have to say, I don't think the questions really pertained to me at all, but I answered them the best I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.