AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which webcam has a detachable USB wire?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2013
I found that the Logitech Brio has a detachable wire, but I was wondering if there were any other webcams that have the same feature. Thanks in advance!

I found that the Logitech Brio has a detachable wire, but I was wondering if there were any other webcams that have the same feature. Thanks in advance!
The brio is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, You can also use something like DroidCam Pro or SLOBS mobile application to broadcast using the camera on your phone as a webcam if you have a decent camera (benifit of slobs is it offloads all the processing to your phone), for me it seems to work better than using my C920 (my phone (Oneplus 3T) does 1080p at 60fps and has better image quality) and I have an external mic that I can use with my phone so the audio ends up better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.