AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
Even though there are many models on the front page but it seems that 70% of them earns less than 10000 tks every 6 hours. Some better off models earns 12000-16000.

The biggest earners I've seen are Sammyfloodxxx who can earn as much as 40000 tks /5 hours and emilyjooneschat who I saw earns 30000tks in one show.

What surprises me is that the models on the first line of the front page don't seem to earn much???? Then why are they on the front page the first line????

Do you know any other big earners or bigger ones?

Wow. It's weird seeing people put so much effort into finding out how many hours a week/month a CB model has worked, and then discussing with others how much she's earned. "But it's better than guys recording their show and posting it." Ew...did you really just say that? :facepalm:

Also, there's nothing wrong with stepping away from the computer for a bit, and doing a crossword puzzle or something. Lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
are you worried thy might talk about your earnings

Nope, there is zero possibility that someone can accurately guess what another person makes in this industry. I just don't feel that it's appropriate to discuss other people's earnings. If an individual decides they want to share that info themselves, then that's fine. But talking about other people feels like high school shit and it's gross af.

"Oh look! Brit's got a new backpack teeheehee"
"But did you see her new shoes?!"
"OMG, I know, right?!"
"I heard she was working at the cafe and that's how she was able to buy all her new shit."
"Lol, imagine like working for stuff"

Blech. There are so many more interesting things to discuss than what other people make.

Upvote 0
because thy was saying it was wrong to check out other model earning. my point was that it was better to find out that some one is talking about how much you earn online then to find out your videos are online i got a little sidetracked with the DMC part
That's comparing apples and oranges. One is fucked up and the other is just a bit tacky to talk about.

I watch some of those models cause it's damn inspiring watching their hustle and those tokens come in not because I'm trying to dissect their income down to the nickel. It's easy to get a rough idea but you don't know what they make from content sales, OF, tributes, gift cards etc.

What do you make? See? None of my damn business.

Upvote 0
Even though there are many models on the front page but it seems that 70% of them earns less than 10000 tks every 6 hours. Some better off models earns 12000-16000.

The biggest earners I've seen are Sammyfloodxxx who can earn as much as 40000 tks /5 hours and emilyjooneschat who I saw earns 30000tks in one show.

What surprises me is that the models on the first line of the front page don't seem to earn much???? Then why are they on the front page the first line????

Do you know any other big earners or bigger ones?
the only other ones i know is not huge for the first one but some time it not to bad for a philippines model where she got many tips of over 2k i did not count how many iit was but 2 guys trying to be the top guy on her list of the top tippers. and one from what i read online she got 531,313 tk that was one single tip in total. To convert it to dollars, divide the amount by 20 and you will get $20,565.65. but thy also showed how much tip in total she had so far but it was the app on site some kind or tip counter tips received 666666

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
I know a model who broadcasts roughly 3 hours a show and no more than 45 hours a month and she makes over 10-30k every show (I've seen her make over 350k once as well) and her room number rarely goes over 350-400 viewers. She is often on Page 2 of CB during her show time, sometimes on the bottom of Page 1.

Placement means nothing.
You took the post right out of my hands. I know a model very close to this as well. Although she rarely reaches page 2 yet brings in 20k in a handful of hours. The highest I've seen her rank in gender according to cbhours is 77.

Reactions: jekster
Upvote 0
Nope, there is zero possibility that someone can accurately guess what another person makes in this industry. I just don't feel that it's appropriate to discuss other people's earnings. If an individual decides they want to share that info themselves, then that's fine. But talking about other people feels like high school shit and it's gross af.

"Oh look! Brit's got a new backpack teeheehee"
"But did you see her new shoes?!"
"OMG, I know, right?!"
"I heard she was working at the cafe and that's how she was able to buy all her new shit."
"Lol, imagine like working for stuff"

Blech. There are so many more interesting things to discuss than what other people make.
ok i see your point but i was here mostly because i wanted to see how much model make but to be specific was searching for Philippines models make the top 5 or 6 highest-paid in CB to give my friend some hope im trying to see if I can improve her skills and give her some new skills and get her to realize that some of her skills are better than she thinks like talking with voice she can do it well but she has never use it in free chat only type her words. if she can earn 300 to 400 and up in usd in 2 weeks that good enough i think. she just wants to make enough to live in peace and soon she will open a cb account i hope

Upvote 0
wonder how much money @what999 makes? 🤔
i make 0 i was only searching on Google to see how much CB models make to give my friend some hope pacifically searching for Philippine models how much the top five or six make on cb i know thy do not make much but my friend want to open her own cb account and if she can make 200 to 300 to 400 usd ever and up that every 2 weeks good enough

Upvote 0
i make 0 i was only searching on Google to see how much CB models make to give my friend some hope pacifically searching for Philippine models how much the top five or six make on cb i know thy do not make much but my friend want to open her own cb account and if she can make 200 to 300 to 400 usd ever and up that every 2 weeks good enough
so she should cam if she wants to and figure out how much she can make. just because others make a certain amount, doesn't mean she will too.

and:

Upvote 0
Seriously, the friend needs to be the one researching if she should be a model not you. That's not helpful at all in the long run. If she's capable of camming, she's capable of research. Doesn't the Philippines have laws against certain camming acts anyway??

Just because you're searching for a friend doesn't make it any less tacky. Makes your friend look like she doesn't actually want to cam or won't have the grit to actually make anything past the newbie tag.

Upvote 0
Doesn't the Philippines have laws against certain camming acts anyway??

Yep. Cybersex is illegal there. I don’t think Chaturbate or MyFreeCams allows models to cam on their sites if they’re streaming from the Philippines.

Instead of trying to find out how much other models make, maybe Mr. Helpful should have done a little research on the legality of it first. Or, the actual person wanting to cam should have looked that up.

Upvote 0
That's comparing apples and oranges. One is fucked up and the other is just a bit tacky to talk about.

I watch some of those models cause it's damn inspiring watching their hustle and those tokens come in not because I'm trying to dissect their income down to the nickel. It's easy to get a rough idea but you don't know what they make from content sales, OF, tributes, gift cards etc.

What do you make? See? None of my damn business.
i was not looking to find it to the penny but close enough but for philippines model mostly the top 6 or so in cb. only to give my friend some hope as she want to open a cb account some day. and not all models have video or gift card on there account if it not our business tell it also to the TV shows they talk about the top-earning movie stars, or who is the riches man or women in the world and thy post how much thy are worth. even for YouT*bers if thy are some one on there like I said I'm just trying to find out how much the top 6 Filipina model make on CB to give my friend some hope i think if she can earn 200 to 400 and up she will be ok with that she not trying to be superstar model just earn enough to live in peace as i told some one ells

Upvote 0
There are lots of places on the internet that discuss earning potential as a cam performer. Big difference between that and coming to a forum asking to identify who the top earners are and what they make. One has the possibility of being useful. The other is invasive.

Upvote 0
Seriously, the friend needs to be the one researching if she should be a model not you. That's not helpful at all in the long run. If she's capable of camming, she's capable of research. Doesn't the Philippines have laws against certain camming acts anyway??

Just because you're searching for a friend doesn't make it any less tacky. Makes your friend look like she doesn't actually want to cam or won't have the grit to actually make anything past the newbie tag.
tacky or not I'm still want to help her out. and my friend researching too. but she ask me to help also. maybe there might be laws against it to work in cam site there but if she does not work in cam then she will live on the street. it not easy to have a job there and also if u older even worse also there lots and lots of PH. model on CB. aslo she worked before as a model for years as her only way to earn any money. and so she not a newbie but to cb she will be because in most site from the past and some are still like that it is all about the pvrt to earn any thing and show nothing on free chat unless the model wanted to. but cb is all about the tips, so that is some a little new to her she will open a cb account and i will help her to open one if she ask me for help witch she did already but she need to get proper ID for that site not like other where a postal id is good enough

Upvote 0
Yep. Cybersex is illegal there. I don’t think Chaturbate or MyFreeCams allows models to cam on their sites if they’re streaming from the Philippines.

Instead of trying to find out how much other models make, maybe Mr. Helpful should have done a little research on the legality of it first. Or, the actual person wanting to cam should have looked that up.
lots of model on Chaturbate in the Asians section are from the philippines and are
streaming from the Philippines. check it out u will see lot of them on there and i ask to Chaturbate if her postal id was ok thy told me she needs to have a passport to upload. thy saw her postal id so thy know she live in philippines but as for MyFreeCams you right thy do not allow any new Philippines model but thy do have some on there also strip chat also do allow philippines model but for now thy stop it because they want to verify every philippine models ID to make sure it's Real and not fake and told me to check back when thy allow them again how i know that i ask to some model if thy living in the philipines thy told me yes and working to for money for school family and so on one person even post in her profile she live in the philippines talk about her family do not if the site are braking any laws by let then work on there but many do let then work there in lots of sites Asian247 cam site all philippines model living in the philippines

Upvote 0
Actually I'm not sure about this. I personally think when no one tips, no one tips. When there are tips flowing people start to tip.
This has been something buskers have known for a while. There is a reason why they normally have a few coins in their tip jar at the start of a session.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
More than the algorithms determining who's on which page I'm confused by how the "Contest Stats" are determined. Habitually I click on the models shown. Rarely do I find a model I'd consider top 10 ... or even top 100.

Upvote 0
tacky or not I'm still want to help her out. and my friend researching too. but she ask me to help also. maybe there might be laws against it to work in cam site there but if she does not work in cam then she will live on the street. it not easy to have a job there and also if u older even worse also there lots and lots of PH. model on CB. aslo she worked before as a model for years as her only way to earn any money. and so she not a newbie but to cb she will be because in most site from the past and some are still like that it is all about the pvrt to earn any thing and show nothing on free chat unless the model wanted to. but cb is all about the tips, so that is some a little new to her she will open a cb account and i will help her to open one if she ask me for help witch she did already but she need to get proper ID for that site not like other where a postal id is good enough

Yeah, unfortunately camming is illegal in the Phillipines. And no, I don't think she should consider breaking that law, because she'd be punished. Please do not recommend something to her that is illegal.

*She can make a model account on the website Model Mayhem (And OneModelPlace), and make herself available for paid photo shoots and paid modeling gigs.
*She can do paid work for people on Fiverr.
*She can search for jobs on Indeed, and she can select "remote" if she's looking to work from home.
*She can search the 'Jobs' section in the Philippines section of Craigslist.
*If she loves children, maybe she can do some babysitting gigs? There's a website called SitterCity, but I'm not sure if it services The Philippines. There may be a similar site in that area that she could look up. Also, I know that here in the U.S., there are people who get paid to watch other people's dogs and walk them.
*I would've also suggested Amazon Mechanical Turk (a.k.a. Amazon MTurk), but I don't see Philippines listed here:

Philippines.jpg

If she has her own computer and internet access, I'm sure she can do plenty of research and find something, even if it's not a work from home job. Usually I'd recommend the websites Real Ways To Earn Money Online and Rat Race Rebellion, but those are usually jobs in the U.S.A. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to see if they ever post anything for outside the U.S.A.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so she should cam if she wants to and figure out how much she can make. just because others make a certain amount, doesn't mean she will too.

and:

Yeah, unfortunately camming is illegal in the Phillipines. And no, I don't think she should consider breaking that law, because she'd be punished. Please do not recommend something to her that is illegal.

*She can make a model account on the website Model Mayhem (And OneModelPlace), and make herself available for paid photo shoots and paid modeling gigs.
*She can do paid work for people on Fiverr.
*She can search for jobs on Indeed, and she can select "remote" if she's looking to work from home.
*She can search the 'Jobs' section in the Philippines section of Craigslist.
*If she loves children, maybe she can do some babysitting gigs? There's a website called SitterCity, but I'm not sure if it services The Philippines. There may be a similar site in that area that she could look up. Also, I know that here in the U.S., there are people who get paid to watch other people's dogs and walk them.
*I would've also suggested Amazon Mechanical Turk (a.k.a. Amazon MTurk), but I don't see Philippines listed here:

View attachment 89420

If she has her own computer and internet access, I'm sure she can do plenty of research and find something, even if it's not a work from home job. Usually I'd recommend the websites Real Ways To Earn Money Online and Rat Race Rebellion, but those are usually jobs in the U.S.A. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to see if they ever post anything for outside the U.S.A.
i did not tell her to work in cam she worked on cam for most of her life that how i met her we been friend from 2008 until now she is the one saying she want to work in cb she open tow other site before years ago and has a salary on one but it not enough to get it out i will tell her all about things u say maybe she can try it she will have to work from home because she have a 2 year old and no one to take care of him other 2 kids go to school in college but i do not see philippine in that white photo also she does not know how to drive she she ride a she rides a philippine jeepney and a trike motorcycle thy like taking a bus and a cab thy have cab too like usa but cost more then the 2 other right now i hope she get better as she got the virus i just found out to day she say she can not breath very well and can taste or smell doctor told her to stay home eat healthy food and take to take vitamin D3 vitamin C vitamin B and her 2 year old has it to but look like her tow other kids does not

Upvote 0
i did not tell her to work in cam she worked on cam for most of her life that how i met her we been friend from 2008 until now she is the one saying she want to work in cb she open tow other site before years ago and has a salary on one but it not enough to get it out i will tell her all about things u say maybe she can try it she will have to work from home because she have a 2 year old and no one to take care of him other 2 kids go to school in college but i do not see philippine in that white photo also she does not know how to drive she she ride a she rides a philippine jeepney and a trike motorcycle thy like taking a bus and a cab thy have cab too like usa but cost more then the 2 other right now i hope she get better as she got the virus i just found out to day she say she can not breath very well and can taste or smell doctor told her to stay home eat healthy food and take to take vitamin D3 vitamin C vitamin B and her 2 year old has it to but look like her tow other kids does not
im sorry but if my friends knew i was sharing their personal woes with internet strangers to win internet points, i'd be pissed.

Upvote 0
I think people should differentiate anonymous data and personal or specific details. For example, I would find it harmless to have it as a public knowledge in the form of nameless data points: the longest session this year, the shortest session this year, the highest tip this year, the average tip this year, the median, the range etc. That can actually help decisions being made, a model will know the range, and perhaps the probability, but no alias will be attached to these infographics. There are way more useful statistics that can be shared than just gossip. What do I know anyway, I just do data analysis and marketing for a living:)

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

Working on CB isn't going to be an option for her, unfortunately. So she will have to get that idea out of her head and do something else.
Yes, like I told you, Philippines isn't currently listed, but it says right there that you can suggest it.
I gave you plenty of information in my post that also applies to people who don't drive (I don't drive either, and rely on public transportation), so be sure to give her ALL of the information I've provided. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Philippines models are allowed on Cb. Theres no issue with that, I wish people would stop saying otherwise. In fact even one of the top CB Philipines models is a member here on the forum.

Upvote 0
some bot does this

If she streams every day, yes she makes around 2k $ per day but she's not I think, so 5k some days are possible.
Here-under, the right column shows $ during the last 30 days. (google chaturbate Top 100, but the page is a bit hidden now :/)
View attachment 88589
the third one on this list has a fb hate page for her scamming the last few years, friend found it and sent it to me its crazy

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Keep in mind that a lot of the numbers you see in tops are unreliable and not worth talking about, regardless of the method used to count. Even an "official" top like MissMFC is flawed because models can use self-tipping.

one from what i read online she got 531,313 tk that was one single tip in total. To convert it to dollars, divide the amount by 20 and you will get $20,565.65. but thy also showed how much tip in total she had so far but it was the app on site some kind or tip counter tips received 666666

Your math is wrong, 531k tokens means $26k(for the model) and $42k (spent by tippers)

The model that lists those 666666 tokens is a liar.

I caught her cheating shamelessly while counting spanks (she counted in another language, not English :)... she claims to be a Church-going girl), so I don't trust whatever number she's putting out there.
CB never praised her for the big single tip (she even whined about that) while they did that for other models, that's another red flag.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Philippines models are allowed on Cb. Theres no issue with that, I wish people would stop saying otherwise. In fact even one of the top CB Philipines models is a member here on the forum.

Maybe because we actually did some research. And CB managing to let some models through from The Philippines means nothing. CB doesn't exactly have the greatest reputation for making good decisions. I don't think it's wise for anyone to be suggesting something illegal to their female friends, just because they "see other women from The Philippines doing it" or they "think it's worth the risk."

We had a thread on here a while back about some trouble that a cam model from Thailand got into (Though that had to do with camming AND drug possession), and for a hot second we were afraid she could face the death penalty.

Philippines.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.