AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who does your graphics?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
Hi. My name’s Andy, and I’m an professional graphic designer and image editor.

I’m always looking for new potential avenues to explore, particularly with regards to image editing (Photoshopping), and so I thought I’d ask you guys if there’s any need for that kind of thing in your industry?

I think I’d be perfectly suited to help with banners, montages, ads, identities etc, and any and all photo alterations and corrections.

I realise there’s probably no shortage of spotty oiks hoping to use similar claims to combine business with pleasure, but I have proper credentials, and think it might actually be a good niche to explore. I’m quick, reliable, affordable and good at what I do.

I’d appreciate any thoughts. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Cheers :)

andy.beckett@anbcreative.co.uk

Your title was misleading; I was thinking "Oooh, I do! I love making graphics!" for a second there. I'm actually making a profile graphic right now. :lol:

You may not be "barking up the wrong tree" but if you're going to charge for your work many models will want to see samples first! You're correct in believing that there are a lot of people willing to do graphics/profile design but calling them "spotty oiks" is pretty weird. Whether or not you do it for money and they do it for content, why make a broad generalization while you're trying to make a pitch? ;P

Thanks Divahkiin

I guess it was a bit offensive. But I was definitely a spotty oik who would've done it for free had occurred to me.

Thanks for the advice. I do have samples and a website etc, but I didn't want to post them on a free forum without finding out if there was a more proper route. Also, the stuff I have currently is SOOO dull. No sexy stuff. Perhaps I should do some freebies.

Lots of girls do their own profiles, know someone who can do it for them, or have members offer to do it for them.
you can check out this thread...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=17582
for more possible avenues of exploration.

I was also mislead by this topic, I was like "OH MEMEMEMEME I DO" and got really excited haha.
I've done quite a few free profiles for model friends.

Yes the title is very misleading. I was also one of the people who took the title to mean this would be a thread talking about who does our graphics. Or an extension of that being what programs are used in making our graphics. Not a thread dealing with someone who wants to do our graphics instead.

Meh, I expected it to be someone offering graphics for a price. I just wanted to say, "Me, me! I make mine own (terrible) graphics!"

I might also be drunk.
Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.