AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Windows 10 update breaks cam functions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ManyCams released an update that fixed the problem I was having due to the Microsoft update. So anyone who uses ManyCam make sure you have the most recent version.

I know ManyCams released an update that fixed the problem I was having due to the Microsoft update. So anyone who uses ManyCam make sure you have the most recent version.
This makes so much sense! Thank you

Ever since I updated Windows 10 the software that came with Logitech camy will not work. The cam will work on campsites but to record content I have to use different software. Any time I try to use Logitech software it gives the error "launcher_main.exe has stopped working". I've already contacted Logitech and they're still working on it. The only resolution I have found some far is to revert to the previous version of Windows. I just use different software.

Windows 10 erases hardware drivers every time it updates. I have to reinstall my drawing tablet about once a month. I fucking hat Windows 10. Worst OS since ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.