AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WoW: MoP Beta

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirra

V.I.P. AmberLander
May 4, 2010
South Carolina
profiles.myfreecams.com
Yeah... I know. Everyone's sick of WoW threads but I just wanted to say I'm playing the beta on the PvE server (Lost Isles?) so if anyone else ends up playing it, we should totally try out the new instances and shit sometime. I transferred over my priest and also have a premade Warlock. I'll probably transfer my Hunter as well soon.

I haven't gotten an invite yet, but I'm betting I'll get in with the next wave of invites. Especially if it's another 250K or more wave, but we'll see.

Roomie got an invite but I didn't. I just get to sit and be jealous for awhile. Lol.

Well right now the game is so broken it can be frustrating to accomplish things so I don't think you're missing much by not already receiving your invite. For some reason I decided my first Monk would be a Mistweaver (healer) which is okay but I should have chosen the DPS spec to make things faster. It will also be a good thing when they announce and implement the Pandaren mounts. Right now a Pandaren is mountless until 40 (PvP mounts or Dalaran mounts) unless you bring a BoE mount over on another character.

morment said:
I haven't gotten an invite yet, but I'm betting I'll get in with the next wave of invites. Especially if it's another 250K or more wave, but we'll see.
According to WoW Insider Blizzard sent out another 250,000 invites today, and as best I can tell I didn't get one, so looks like I was wrong about that.

Mountless til 40?! Oh the horror....wait, that's how WoW was for like 5 years lol

Yes, Jupiter, and if you get a mount at 40 you'll go from mountless to 100% all at once. It's actually not as bad as it was being without a mount right now. I remember Duskwood shortly after release I was so sick of running back and forth from one side of the map to the other... things are much more streamlined there now.

So I was going through the items, spells, etc added with the latest build of the Beta on Wowhead and ran across this one and felt it was relevant to this forum and slightly alarming.

Amber Explosion

Code:
Amber Explosion
200 yd range
2.5 sec cast					6 sec cooldown
Deals 300000 Nature damage to all enemies
within 200 yards.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Mirra said:
So I was going through the items, spells, etc added with the latest build of the Beta on Wowhead and ran across this one and felt it was relevant to this forum and slightly alarming.

Amber Explosion
Code:
Amber Explosion
200 yd range
2.5 sec cast					6 sec cooldown
Deals 300000 Nature damage to all enemies
within 200 yards.
Lol Amber must be an upcoming boss

Reactions: LucyOHara
Mirra said:
An upcoming boss who does nature damage upon exploding...

:think:

:shock:
360 degree squirt perhaps? If it was anyone else but Amber I'd question whether it might be disease damage...
200 yard radius so it's at least theoretically avoidable - perhaps there's an Amber Alert 15 seconds earlier? :?

It seems that the world doesn't want me to play Mists earlier than release date: as soon as I finally got the beta downloaded (which took ages because I had to restart it three or four times and my internet connection was horribly unstable for the entire weekend) the beta maintenance started. After that ended I downloaded the patch, not a big deal didn't even have to restart, but then when I finally go to load up a game I'm in for less than 30 seconds when I get a fatal error 132 crash message.

It's small consolation, but it's apparently a decently common error so chances are they're working on it.

I didnt ever apply to try out the beta.. if i realllly wanted to try it out i can go next door and bother my friend Paul. He's been a beta tester for it from the start(He does game reviews so they always send him a ton of free stuff.) I can't wait until its open for everyone so i can kick ass wiht my sweet ass 11 button wow mouse :D So what do you guys think about the panda chars? Are they at all cool to play or just meh?

So I ended up with an extra key for the WoW: MoP Beta. Tried to give it away on Twitter but no one seemed interested. If any of you would like to see what it's like, let me know. First come, first served.

Status
Not open for further replies.