AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Trump Presidency Prediction Time Capsule Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I believe that Donald Trump's presidency will have a __________ affect on the United States & world.

• Very positive

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Somewhat positive

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Very small/neutral

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Slightly negative

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Very negative

Votes: 42 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be really really dumb. As dumb as politicians can get. We have had years of this from democrats and republicans. I know trump doesn't drink or do drugs or sleep much, but come on! Again, a war on drugs is what? The stuff that that is toxic and can get your house condemned if you create it in your home (meth) or the the stuff that is addictive and makes you a slave for a fix (heroin, meth). Or is it it a combination of those and pot. I do love pot--I haven't smoked it in years (I just don't like the sellers because they all seem shady because it is illegal and I don't like people anyway) and I am glad that states are making money off of it and I wish mine would too. But, my brother and mother could have used it for cancer treatments and at least they had big pharma to help :)(). I think trying to focus on the destructive stuff wouldn't be bad, but let's look at science instead of dumb propaganda please.

Totally not something I wanted to read.

Indeed, it would be absurd. Hopefully it was just something he alluded to but never follows through with.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
His insecurities have been on full display since he was sworn in and it's been over the pettiest shit. Sending the people whose job it is to keep him honest, out to lie to the public about something as silly and obviously true as Trump's inauguration having a bigger crowd than Obama's, absolutely killing their credibility in the process and becoming a laughing stock overnight... what was he thinking?

My mistake. They weren't lies, but merely "alternative facts". My bad, everybody.

We now live in a world where Pepe is a hate symbol and facts are as subjective as opinions. Happy 2017, everybody!

Less of a prediction, more of a wish...

Set aside all the concerns of minority/civil rights for a moment, and consider the following video:

Now this is something that has been a real headfuck for me over the last couple of years (since 2004 at least, from talking with vets returning from Iraq). What is going on with Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Yemen? Were US moves in the Middle East cold, calculating moves of necessity? Or were they simply a case of pride preceding the fall?

Have we really approached the brink of war with Russia? Or is it just more bullshit to frighten the masses? Talked with people who left eastern Europe, and they saw Putin as a huge threat (this was before the Crimea business); yet I have listened to Congressmen both vilify him, and hold him up as some sort of role model. Further complicating matters is Putin himself; I wouldn't say I trust him, but listening to him, I have to admit he makes both sense and some good points (but then, so did Obama).

Does Trump's election mean we have avoided war with Russia? Does it mean we are now destined for war with China? Or maybe we haven't avoided war with Russia at all? I have pondered what the fascists think, mulled over what the communists believe, and entertained every notion in betwixt the two.

Anyhoo, that's my wish. Just want to know what the fux up. And since this is a prediction thread, I will try to close it out on topic.

https://www.rt.com/news/375238-gorbachev-nuclear-war-putin-trump/
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/look...r-says-former-soviet-president-gorbachev.html

Last but not least, a prediction from part-time crackpot and my-brother-of-another-color Dick Gregory...

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Less of a prediction, more of a wish...

Set aside all the concerns of minority/civil rights for a moment, and consider the following video:

Now this is something that has been a real headfuck for me over the last couple of years (since 2004 at least, from talking with vets returning from Iraq). What is going on with Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Yemen? Were US moves in the Middle East cold, calculating moves of necessity? Or were they simply a case of pride preceding the fall?

Have we really approached the brink of war with Russia? Or is it just more bullshit to frighten the masses? Talked with people who left eastern Europe, and they saw Putin as a huge threat (this was before the Crimea business); yet I have listened to Congressmen both vilify him, and hold him up as some sort of role model. Further complicating matters is Putin himself; I wouldn't say I trust him, but listening to him, I have to admit he makes both sense and some good points (but then, so did Obama).

Does Trump's election mean we have avoided war with Russia? Does it mean we are now destined for war with China? Or maybe we haven't avoided war with Russia at all? I have pondered what the fascists think, mulled over what the communists believe, and entertained every notion in betwixt the two.

Anyhoo, that's my wish. Just want to know what the fux up. And since this is a prediction thread, I will try to close it out on topic.

https://www.rt.com/news/375238-gorbachev-nuclear-war-putin-trump/
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/look...r-says-former-soviet-president-gorbachev.html

Last but not least, a prediction from part-time crackpot and my-brother-of-another-color Dick Gregory...

Just a note about the first video that you posted... Tulsi Gabbard is doing great work with the Stop Funding Terrorism bill. She's pretty awesome. I am really hoping she puts her hat in the ring for 2020, but in the mean time, she's doing a lot. She's a very gracious person, and I admire her very much for going to talk to Trump about these issues. She shouldn't have gotten flak for that, that was ridiculous.

Prediction: Tulsi will gain more and more momentum, and be very important in the next 4 years. Watch for her name.

Just a note about the first video that you posted... Tulsi Gabbard is doing great work with the Stop Funding Terrorism bill.

Yeah, it wouldn't shock me to see the CIA have their hands in any middle eastern chaos just for the sake of being involved and thinking they might be able to somehow control the situation. It always seems like they think they can dictate the situation in our favor but ultimately it is beyond the grasp of western civilization, but I guess this might be a product of big government and a lot of people looking for things to do (as they are employed by the government and wanting to keep their job secure)--a long time ago it blew my mind that a president would have a secret Iran-contra affair. It must have been tough on that president to admit that he didn't know anything that was going on during his regime. In lesser news that affects the United States, I had a girlfriend in college whose parents were born in Guatemala and had to deal with messed up US shit and there was so much fighting and chaos. I like the idea of not funding terrorism (or death squads, or whatever) is fine by me.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
THIS has been going through my head a lot recently. Fuck the DNC for forcing a win for Hillary in the primary. We could have Bernie right now.

I hear you. Doesn't it seem odd that Trump wins the presidency based upon his complaining about the Republicans and all that jazz and Bernie can't catch a break from his own party and is ousted? It doesn't seem fair. Maybe Bernie wouldn't have beat Trump, but, damn, I only wish Trump's party would have plotted better against him like the Democratic party did with Bernie.

Such a confusing mess of things.

Just a note about the first video that you posted... Tulsi Gabbard is doing great work with the Stop Funding Terrorism bill. She's pretty awesome. I am really hoping she puts her hat in the ring for 2020, but in the mean time, she's doing a lot. She's a very gracious person, and I admire her very much for going to talk to Trump about these issues. She shouldn't have gotten flak for that, that was ridiculous.

Prediction: Tulsi will gain more and more momentum, and be very important in the next 4 years. Watch for her name.
Well, I really like Tulsi. I can get a hard-on over Elizabeth Warren, but it takes work. With Tulsi, however, it is effortless. Damn near spontaneous.

But that is beside the point. If she is right about this issue, her work in Congress is entirely insufficient. The process has been so corrupt for so long, it strikes me as laughable to think another bill is the answer. I hesitate to say for certainty that it is all for show, but that is certainly the way it has felt to me for a while now.

Well, I really like Tulsi. I can get a hard-on over Elizabeth Warren, but it takes work. With Tulsi, however, it is effortless. Damn near spontaneous.

But that is beside the point. If she is right about this issue, her work in Congress is entirely insufficient. The process has been so corrupt for so long, it strikes me as laughable to think another bill is the answer. I hesitate to say for certainty that it is all for show, but that is certainly the way it has felt to me for a while now.

Yes, this bill COULD make a difference for one very specific reason: it will likely NOT go through. It is not meant to go through, either, most likely. The point is, establishment candidates, republicans and democrats alike, will vote against it because it would be bad for their defense contractor donors. Doesn't it look pretty fucking bad for these candidates, who use propaganda about terror as a tactic to stay in the middle east for "your protection", to vote against a bill called the Stop Funding Terrorists Act? Bills don't have to go through to make a difference or to make a difficult conversation happen. I think it's a pretty pessimistic and unhelpful position to shrug that off.

Reactions: Gen
Yes, this bill COULD make a difference for one very specific reason: it will likely NOT go through. It is not meant to go through, either, most likely. The point is, establishment candidates, republicans and democrats alike, will vote against it because it would be bad for their defense contractor donors. Doesn't it look pretty fucking bad for these candidates, who use propaganda about terror as a tactic to stay in the middle east for "your protection", to vote against a bill called the Stop Funding Terrorists Act? Bills don't have to go through to make a difference or to make a difficult conversation happen. I think it's a pretty pessimistic and unhelpful position to shrug that off.
Not really shrugging it off. I am saying it is useless if it only leads to more talk in congress and the partisan outlets without a showing of support and demonstrations from the people.

Bear in mind, my pessimism is based on 40+ years of hearing these "difficult conversations" take place, all while the people at the top get what the f*ck they want at the expense of those they scapegoat.

Not really shrugging it off. I am saying it is useless if it only leads to more talk in congress and the partisan outlets without a showing of support and demonstrations from the people.

Bear in mind, my pessimism is based on 40+ years of hearing these "difficult conversations" take place, all while the people at the top get what the f*ck they want at the expense of those they scapegoat.

Edit: I wrote a post, but deleted it because it doesn't belong here. We need a current events thread probably instead so threads like this don't devolve into general current events talk. I'd be glad to discuss more there!

Last edited:
One of my gay high school friends was jumped and beaten almost unrecognizable by three skinheads shouting about Trump.
A whole group of children walking home from ELEMENTARY school and a man stopped his car in the street and began yelling about building the wall while shouting racial slurs at children!

Your point is?

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
One of my gay high school friends was jumped and beaten almost unrecognizable by three skinheads shouting about Trump.

Your point is?
Both statements were meant to be quoting me, just to clarify for others.

And my point was relevant to the conversation flow at the time. More than anything though, it wasn't to fight you, just to share.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ive-action/ar-AAmwiUl?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U039DHP

"Persons and organizations do not forfeit their religious freedom when providing social services, education, or healthcare; earning a living, seeking a job, or employing others; receiving government grants or contracts: or otherwise participating in the marketplace, the public square, or interfacing with Federal, State or local governments," the draft says.

It also instructs the federal government not to revoke tax-exempt status from the broadly defined religious organizations based on a group's stance against same-sex marriage, pre-marital sex, abortion or the recognition of transgender identity."

Yeah, just wait and see....

wait and see..

Trump supporters will be goosestepping past still saying this as we're hauled off to camps.

Yeah, just wait and see....

wait and see..

Trump supporters will be goosestepping past still saying this as we're hauled off to camps.

Call me stupidly optimistic but I don't think any need worry about camps popping up in the near future.

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Call me stupidly optimistic but I don't think any need worry about camps popping up in the near future.

Good for you, then, because you're stupidly optimistic. As someone that is a bisexual trans atheist in a relationship with a Jewish man, we are both very concerned. The United States is being run by white supremacist, religious fundamentalists. And the "Religious Freedom" bullshit they are going to implement will enshrine legal discrimination at all levels of society against people like me.

Oh boy, salty enough to change your disagree to a shit rating. Grow up

Wellll, Mike Pence is strongly for gay conversion therapy... By the terrible things he did as Governor of Indiana, and the fact that he encourages parents to send their children to those abusive hell holes, along with some pretty authoritarian rhetoric... I wouldn't put it past him to "help" people by sending them away for it... Maybe you wouldn't call that a camp. I would.

I mean, it probably WON'T happen, but what does it hurt any of us to let our friends in different situations experience their worry right now, and be sympathetic to that? Just practicing nice human empathy, despite if you agree with them or not, is a nice thing always.

Status
Not open for further replies.