AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In Honor Of Women's History Month. Who Are Your Favorite Female Musical Artist??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many great female artists. First one that came to mind on reading thread title...

Will post some more later.

Thank you Sir!! My very first Patti song was Pissing In A River. Heard it in a movie soundtrack and had to know what it was all about. Thank you for putting her back on my radar. :)

Joan Jett, Loretta Lynn, Cher, Dolly Parton (minus Me and Little Andy which scarred me), Sade, Gwen Stefani, Various metal weirdos....

*waits for @RogueWarrior to get in here*

My favorite is probably Cristina Scabbia but I couldn't not mention the others.

Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

Brody Dalle (The Distillers)

Eivør Pálsdóttir

Maria Brink (In This Moment)

Last edited:
Someone once asked me why I'm crazy for soul music, I told her that it's because it's the hyper genre, no other style combines spoken word, signifying, jazz, rock, gender awareness, social activism, funk, sex appeal, and pure fantastic talent. She is one of my favorites, and a clear inspiration for following artists like Lauryn Hill, to be played in max volume:

Joan Jett
Chrissie Hynde
Emmylou Harris
Patsy Cline

I'm a musician and have been so directly inspired by women in bands, this will be tough but off the top of my head....

Kim Gordon,Brody Dalle,Courtney Love,Exene Cervenka, Beyonce, Poison Ivy,Lora Logic, Siouxsie, Debbie Harry,Lydia Lunch,Karen Carpenter,Joan Jett,Wendy O Williams,Britney Spears,Poly Styrene, Ari Up, Grimes,Lorna Doom,Bjork,Rihanna,Lil Kim,Nicki Minaj,Madonna,Marina and the Diamons,Cardi B,Kathleen Hannah,Beki Bondage,Kate Bush, Marylin Monroe,Nancy Sinatra,Selena,Diamanda Galas...list goes on and on

Reactions: LittleLei
I’m a good Canadian girl; I was too young to appreciate her music at the time but I’ve recently grown to appreciate and love Alanis. This is still the best break-up song I know:

My musical taste is all over the board so it will definitely show when I mention my favorite female singers. But, before I dive into that I want to mention @Wade W Wilson I like the mentions of Christina and Brody. I'm pretty sure Heaven's a lie is the first time I heard Christina, but I think my favorite song to hear her sing is "Cold Heritage". I became absolutely obsessed with hearing more of Brody the first time I heard the song "Hall of Mirrors".

But to the question at hand my all time favorite female singer is going to be Mariah Carey, I fell in love with her when my older sister brought home the "Emotions" album way back in the day. And while her recent albums and performances have left much to be desired I will never move her from number 1 in my book.

I would say my next favorite female singer is probably Nelly Furtado or Florence Welch. After them I'm a fan of Alicia Keys, Joss Stone, Pink and then Teena Marie which I inherited my joy of her from my dad. And one of my newest favorites is Noelle Scaggs from Fitz and the Tantrums.

I think Alanis started out as a kid star in Canada, right?
Yep, she was a teenage pop girl and was treated really poorly by the people she worked for, thankfully she got outta there and we got Jagged Little Pill.

Here are some of my favorites

RIP to Miss Sharon Jones. She passed away in recent years, but her and the Dap Kings are one of my favorites. Every time she sings I swear she's singing so powerfully in my body! I feel it!

Going a bit softer with Sade, most famously with By Your Side

In the last 2 years I've started to really become a fan of Solange and SZA

Solange performing on Jimmy Fallon, her tour this past year has been very artistic

SZA, "Drew Barrymore" video. I sang this song HARD and over and over when it was released :haha:

My musical taste is all over the board so it will definitely show when I mention my favorite female singers. But, before I dive into that I want to mention @Wade W Wilson I like the mentions of Christina and Brody. I'm pretty sure Heaven's a lie is the first time I heard Christina, but I think my favorite song to hear her sing is "Cold Heritage". I became absolutely obsessed with hearing more of Brody the first time I heard the song "Hall of Mirrors".

But to the question at hand my all time favorite female singer is going to be Mariah Carey, I fell in love with her when my older sister brought home the "Emotions" album way back in the day. And while her recent albums and performances have left much to be desired I will never move her from number 1 in my book.

I would say my next favorite female singer is probably Nelly Furtado or Florence Welch. After them I'm a fan of Alicia Keys, Joss Stone, Pink and then Teena Marie which I inherited my joy of her from my dad. And one of my newest favorites is Noelle Scaggs from Fitz and the Tantrums.

I've been so obsessed with Brody since I was like 12. Coral Fang is great album,Hall of Mirrors is great song.

Reactions: MDouble00
Bonnie Raitt
Big Mama Thornton
Grace Slick
Etta James
Aretha Franklin
Janis Joplin

Status
Not open for further replies.