AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve been given real time updates. There’s been news. I didn’t tell you to accept anything. There was laid out info about what to do already. Your answers were already given. And now you have to find a new way to get paid. Period. Renting a car isn’t as easy as finding a new bank to back your company. Nor could it possibly be seamless for them to do. We don’t even know if they care to do that anyway. Right now though none of that matters.
You don't get it! I have no problem finding a new payment option. My problem is that the money I had on my virtual account are stucked there. That's the problem. Not finding a new payment method. That's already done.

Reactions: Alisa71
well..if the option "withdraw funds to external card" will work, im not going to be upset. The problem is, that I sent the money to my bank account once ... But the money dissapeared. Support didnt help... most annoying for me,is one sentence in paxum email "The only change in our current business is that Choice Bank issued Paxum cards can no longer be loaded. "Yeaaa no problem it doesnt influence anything ..suuure,they should pay those fees, for using service like withdraw funds to card,we are forced to use.Most people are happy,that we cannot pay for new paxum cards.Like whaat? Why we should? Im surprised,after sooooo many new fees they added , this is really happening.
Sorry for bad english,im nervous...and sad,because i will be hungry this month

• Hugs
Reactions: nicehotjob
Did FCP have the same TOS as Payoneer? If so, those of you who had a lot of money on those cards need to read that stuff. It's scary and doesn't leave you with a lot of legal options.

Reactions: Teagan
Did FCP have the same TOS as Payoneer? If so, those of you who had a lot of money on those cards need to read that stuff. It's scary and doesn't leave you with a lot of legal options.
That's why I'm afraid of. Everywhere you search you only find official info about money on your CARD! They say nothing about money on your virtual account that are not loaded yet but they exist there in your fcp account.

Reactions: Darkemporium
That's why I'm afraid of. Everywhere you search you only find official info about money on your CARD! They say nothing about money on your virtual account that are not loaded yet but they exist there in your fcp account.

Why's that ? If they didn t intended to gave us the money they would dezactivated the cards too right ?Or maybe that limit of 10k that was on cards were on Choise Bank already! So Choise Bank leted us took what was already there but no furthere !So FCP can t withraw more on those cards they are money being stucked on FCP,why we don t know yet !This is my logical judgment! Verry sorry for my poor english :)

so every time we did an operation like taking the money from ATM ,the money from virtal balance withraw (refill) the cards till limit of #10k !This are the money that went to Choise Bank the rest of them stayed on FCP ! Again ,is my logical opinion tell me @Dan Epstein if im wrong please!Ty

When you say virtual account, do you mean money that your site tried to load that never made it to the card? Unless FCP actively tries to screw cardholders, I would think that limbo money is safer than what's on your card. According to Payoneer TOS, cardholders can hold them liable for no more than the fees you've paid to them. Money on the card isn't covered or safe. It never was. But, if they choose not to load a payment and not to send the payment back to the issuer, they would probably be breaking a law.

When you say virtual account, do you mean money that your site tried to load that never made it to the card? Unless FCP actively tries to screw cardholders, I would think that limbo money is safer than what's on your card. According to Payoneer TOS, cardholders can hold them liable for no more than the fees you've paid to them. Money on the card isn't covered or safe. It never was. But, if they choose not to load a payment and not to send the payment back to the issuer, they would probably be breaking a law.
No, when I say about virtual account, I talk about the money that are not loaded on card yet but are already loaded in FCP account. For example, you have $12000 payment from mfc. It arrived to FCP and you payed those 5$ for imediat loading. After few minutes you have them loaded. so you have 11995. The mastercard limit is 10000, so they put 10000 to be available on your card so you can withdraw them from atm. Now you have 10000 on card and 1995 on account. As soon as you withdraw from card 5000 for example, the other 1995 are loaded to card (but the card amount can't exced 10000).
Now, when all this happened, some of us could withdraw those 10000 loaded on card but the limit didn't recovered from the account balance. So the money are not "on the way from site". They are in the account but you can't acces them because they are not loading anymore. Now, the question is what happens with those 1995$ that can't be sent back to myfreecams but you still can't use them. That's what I mean with "frozen" accounts.

Ah. That money is at the same risk as the money on your card then. Maybe more. Bummer.
The money "on card" are not at risk. You can use the card and you can empty it till last cent. But no more money from your account (those $1995) are loading to card so you can withdraw them too. So from a payment of 12000 you managed to withdraw only 10000. The rest is "silence" :dead:

HEY , did u guys get paid from mfc ? i mant if you saw the payment being sent , cause i dunno why mfc takes so long on this payment , i have the option international wire transfer so i don t know if they usually are this slow on wires ... hmm ?

HEY , did u guys get paid from mfc ? i mant if you saw the payment being sent , cause i dunno why mfc takes so long on this payment , i have the option international wire transfer so i don t know if they usually are this slow on wires ... hmm ?
Hi , yes we are payed about one hour ago by wire.

Still not verified on Paxum lol. ePayments have verified my account in less than 8 hours, I'm gonna go with them until Paxum verifies me.
I hear that ePayment ask bullshits about your transactions, that you need to send them contracts, docments and other bullshits otherwise your money will remain on account. Try use wire or send email to chris. ePayments dont receive in USD and temporary dont issue new cards

• Helpful!
Reactions: MelissaLauren

I hear that ePayment ask bullshits about your transactions, that you need to send them contracts, docments and other bullshits otherwise your money will remain on account. Try use wire or send email to chris. ePayments dont receive in USD and temporary dont issue new cards

yes but if CB accept to pay by EURO we don't have to send any docs .. Cause right now I checked Stripchat make a payment by EURO now ...
(Sorry about my English )

Why did it drive you bonkers?
They take forever and a day to process. First, nobody has their check ready before the transaction ends. You'd think, if someone knows they're going to pay with a check, that they would start working on the check while the cashier rings them up - date, name of the store, signature, then just fill in the total when the cashier gives it to them. You'd think that'd be ideal, right? Ha, nobody does that. They don't even have the date yet by the time the cashier is done ringing them up. So, now the cashier has to wait for them to fill out the check. And then we have to run it through the check reader. Not once, it never reads it the first time. It's going to be 2-3 times minimum. Now, it's time to ask for their ID, write their ID # and expiration date on the check, and type them into the computer, then run the check through the machine 3 times again trying to get it to print the store info on the back.

It takes about 7 minutes on a good day. It holds up the line, especially during a busy time of year like the holidays. Debit cards exist, use them people.

Reactions: MissHannelore
Girls.. i think is not good to choose on which camsite you will work in base of payment methods. will you choose the camsite that bring you money directly to your house in cash ,BUT have bad traffic and you will earn nothing, you will work on those camsite? :wtf: sorry my english

yes i saw that we got paid one hour ago . do you know which bank mfc use to send payments ?

I dont know but is US bank. when i get money on my bank i can tell you than from which bank they sendt my money
u never used international wire transfer ? how many days takes for the money to be in our accounts ? it s my first time using it . grrr i hope firstchoice comes with an idea , i don t wanna use paxum :(

I do get it Zumba. I simply disagree with you. Your account isn't actually frozen. The funds in your account, not on your card, will be returned to the company that sent them. This was already disclosed the day after this all happened and was announced by Dan. I'm not sure what is so confusing for you about it.

I do get it Zumba. I simply disagree with you. Your account isn't actually frozen. The funds in your account, not on your card, will be returned to the company that sent them. This was already disclosed the day after this all happened and was announced by Dan. I'm not sure what is so confusing for you about it.

No, the payments that were pending have been / are being returned. The money that was already on the account, but exceeded the card load (10k), is indeed frozen for now.

I get it but why...
Wire transfer to the company that sent them = YES
Wire transfer to my bank = NO
?
Btw today i chatted with FCP support and they stated that as now there isn't an official solution :)

You don't get it again. I spoke with the official support from fcp and they said the funds will not be sent back to sender and I need to wait for them to load the funds on my card

No, the payments that were pending have been / are being returned. The money that was already on the account, but exceeded the card load (10k), is indeed frozen for now.
They said they will return the funds that were not already loaded on account. Anyway, I know why I'm concerned here...im not doing this just because it's fun to do this
Thanks

This was already posted here. They say the balance will be returned to who sent it.

Darkemporium transfers to your bank were being done by Choice Bank. Since they are no longer working with FCP that service is no longer available. They are no longer doing wires to anywhere but they will hit a return to sender button for people.

Zumba I do get it, again I simply just do not agree with you. There official statement made by them is that they will be returned. If they can change that I am sure they will, but as it stands now that is what they are saying. It's one or the other and I'm sure they are still trying to work it out with Choice.

This was already posted here. They say the balance will be returned to who sent it.

Darkemporium transfers to your bank were being done by Choice Bank. Since they are no longer working with FCP that service is no longer available. They are no longer doing wires to anywhere but they will hit a return to sender button for people.

Zumba I do get it, again I simply just do not agree with you. There official statement made by them is that they will be returned. If they can change that I am sure they will, but as it stands now that is what they are saying. It's one or the other and I'm sure they are still trying to work it out with Choice.
I never saw this statement. Can you please give me a source link for it?
Thank you

It's on page 10 of this thread. Loona posted it. It was put out last Wednesday. One day after this was all went down. You posted complaining there was nothing from them for a week, no info was given, and bashing them but didn't even bother to read the thread first?

Ok :)
Seems to be a very hard button to hit .. :) Btw still waiting an answer email from @Dan Epstein :D

Reactions: Pennyless
Status
Not open for further replies.