AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon gifts when not in USA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ythee_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2016
Brazil
Twitter Username
@YtheeFox
Chaturbate Username
Ythee_Fox
What to do when living ousite USA and people wanna buy me amazon gifts? I live in Brazil and we have to pay shipping plus importment charges and taxes :cccccccc so i have to refuse these presents and feel awful...

• Hugs
Reactions: Booty_4U and noemik
I feel you I have the same doubt and I have recived gift cards (not from camming, family stuff) and couldn't buy anything cs the shipping was so expensive lol hope someone can help

Is there another website that they could send you an e-gift card for that is less expensive for shipping? I think most members ask about Amazon just because so many models use it, but I'm sure many would be willing to send a gift card for another website that would work better for you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Tristyn
Is there another website that they could send you an e-gift card for that is less expensive for shipping?

Sadly there is not :C Brazilian sites dont have wishlists or gift cards.. and i think its impossible to buy brazillian things with dollars, plus any foreign item will be taxed in at least eighty percent its price.

Even in Canada it sucks. If a member wants to buy you something, make sure it is in amazon.CA AND they send you a .ca gift card. If they send it from the US amazon it doesn't go to your Canadian balance.

Have you looked into giftrocket? I think the member has to be in the US to send something, but I heard you can transfer to a PayPal account, then to your bank (might take awhile, though).

Reactions: Booty_4U
Even in Canada it sucks. If a member wants to buy you something, make sure it is in amazon.CA AND they send you a .ca gift card. If they send it from the US amazon it doesn't go to your Canadian balance.

Have you looked into giftrocket? I think the member has to be in the US to send something, but I heard you can transfer to a PayPal account, then to your bank (might take awhile, though).

I have used Payoneer to directly transfer cash gifts, not quite the same as a wishlist though.

Reactions: Ythee_Fox
Yeah I just signed up for it myself. You can add the link from other sites, and they SAY no one will ever see your address. I dont know how true it is though, but its worth a look :)

Amazon (the US site) calculates import fees and shipping for you, so if a member were to buy you something on a wishlist they would pay for all of, you wouldn't have to pay when the item arrived. It's the only site I know of that collects import fees ahead of time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GrannyPants
Oh I feel you,when I used to live in Romania the taxes were huge,I remember someone bought me a shirt that I really wanted,but ended up paying almost the same price when I picked it up.Why not try to ask for gift cards from local big stores from your country?I don`t know if it works but can give it a try

Yeah I just signed up for it myself. You can add the link from other sites, and they SAY no one will ever see your address. I dont know how true it is though, but its worth a look :)

DeliveryCode was designed with our job in mind, so it's 100% secure.

Maybe ask for an AliExpress gift card. Yes, it's mostly low quality Chinese crap, but you can always find something useful (TOYS). And almost always it is free shipping worldwide.

It's not ideal for preserving privacy, and it's not sexy, but money transfers via Moneygram, etc. are probably the most efficient.

The most secure way to get paid will always be your cam/clip site- if someone wants to send you a present they should also be willing to just give you the dollars for the present. If someone is persistent I would consider their motivations tbh.

Iwantclips has a pretty high payout percentage on tributes.

One of the things I was able to do was set up a US soil bank account that was with the same bank in my country, with that I can use any US dollar only money gift thing like circle pay. I can move the money direct to the US soil account, then from there into my local currency account since it's all connected. Not sure if your country has banking like that, but it's somehting I defs recommend.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.