AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Pictures

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuoShi

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 17, 2012
Starting a thread to be similar to the member's pic thread minus all of the stupidity in the beginning. This isn't just for members though. Anybody can post any picture related to themselves or random shit they see on the streets. I might even post a picture of a tree just because I like staring at trees. I'll start.

I got a haircut today. Not really super happy with it though, but once you get a fade there isn't much you do about it until a 2-4 weeks when that shit grows back. Oh well. It ain't complete piss, but I ain't writin' home to mama about it either. Now this is gonna be one of those before and after joints. The before pics were taken last night while I still had my nappy head.

Hopefully, this thread gets popular enough that it gets stickied. I'm always entertained looking at other people's pics.

Jy8MaOtm.jpg
vx5FtiIm.jpg

04ToSKNm.jpg
jyYY2mem.jpg

HE7riLRm.jpg
jPAfLJ2m.jpg

Edit: Used medium thumbnails to get them to go side by side. Deceptive preview!

Just a few random photos of myself that I like.

Attachments

• 1475935_10152062259622645_54774028_n.jpg
    1475935_10152062259622645_54774028_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 435
  • 10407483_516786945091182_257668243073639992_n.jpg
    10407483_516786945091182_257668243073639992_n.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 435
  • 421882_316183595151519_1556534182_n.jpg
    421882_316183595151519_1556534182_n.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 545363_520169847993451_2075394680_n.jpg
    545363_520169847993451_2075394680_n.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 434
Dammit Duo! I refuse to get sucked into another one of your pic posting adventures! I just posted in the "silly" one, you can not have any more images of my visage :lol:

OOoooOOoo, but maybe I'll use this opportunity to post pics of my geeky collection of nerd paraphernalia!

hapa74 said:
Dammit Duo! I refuse to get sucked into another one of your pic posting adventures! I just posted in the "silly" one, you can not have any more images of my visage :lol:

OOoooOOoo, but maybe I'll use this opportunity to post pics of my geeky collection of nerd paraphernalia!

DO EET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter has my good ones but these are my favs.

Attachments

• 170780_1535540279361_6385880_o.jpg
    170780_1535540279361_6385880_o.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Three-Worlds-of-Beard.gif
    Three-Worlds-of-Beard.gif
    482.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Cerry Waterfall.jpg
    Cerry Waterfall.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 371
DuoShi said:
Starting a thread to be similar to the member's pic thread minus all of the stupidity in the beginning. This isn't just for members though. Anybody can post any picture related to themselves or random shit they see on the streets. I might even post a picture of a tree just because I like staring at trees. I'll start.

I got a haircut today. Not really super happy with it though, but once you get a fade there isn't much you do about it until a 2-4 weeks when that shit grows back. Oh well. It ain't complete piss, but I ain't writin' home to mama about it either. Now this is gonna be one of those before and after joints. The before pics were taken last night while I still had my nappy head.

Hopefully, this thread gets popular enough that it gets stickied. I'm always entertained looking at other people's pics.

Jy8MaOtm.jpg
vx5FtiIm.jpg

04ToSKNm.jpg
jyYY2mem.jpg

HE7riLRm.jpg
jPAfLJ2m.jpg

Edit: Used medium thumbnails to get them to go side by side. Deceptive preview!
Actually I don't think it looks bad on you at all, but it does make you look grumpier. Though said grump face could just be because you don't like said haircut.

Best thing about hair, it's easily changeable. Whew boy, if I had pictures of all the bad hair choices I've made in my life. :? Thank God I don't....

Rose said:
Actually I don't think it looks bad on you at all, but it does make you look grumpier. Though said grump face could just be because you don't like said haircut.

My serious face looks like I wanna fight somebody usually. LOL. I think next time, I'll try to keep my hair like my profile pic which is usually week 2 of the Duo Hair Circle of Life.

DuoShi said:
Rose said:

My serious face looks like I wanna fight somebody usually. LOL. I think next time, I'll try to keep my hair like my profile pic which is usually week 2 of the Duo Hair Circle of Life.
That's better than permanent bored face! :lol:

Your profile hair looks pretty nice. Not too grown out, not too short, could pass for clean or shaggy depending on what you were wearing and looking to achieve. It toes (or is it tows?) that line of versatile that works really well for you, imo.

At one point in the past I was a newspaper reporter for my small hometown press. Basically just covering happenings around town. If the newspaper knew of some event, they'd email asking me to cover it. Otherwise whatever I heard about or ran across that might make a good article I could go ahead and do.

Since this was public events some of the photos also include children, like at a county fair. So I'll just include a link to a google site I set up showing some of them instead of posting them here.

If anyone's interested in seeing them... https://sites.google.com/site/jerryboberry99/

JessieWolfe said:
I tried to post this 5 times last night on twitter... so fuck twitter, hi acf.

(I just really wanted to show off my shirt.)
(and maybe my legs)

Loot Crate! I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet!

Me being a goof with my Frank!

If anyone doesn't know the adventure of Frank, he got out last May. I'd given up on ever seeing him again and figured he was dead. Then, a couple weeks ago, I got a call from a vet in my neighborhood, saying that someone had brought in a cat, they scanned his microchip, and it was my Frankie!

Microchip your pets, ya'll!

Attachments

• My Snapshot33.jpg
    My Snapshot33.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 182
Some silly gifs :p

ETA: Second gif is with Charlotte Lace on the right!

Attachments

• dquy1.gif
    dquy1.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • fh9eb.gif
    fh9eb.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
This is a fun pic of Le_Lea and I at a Visalus convention. There was a really good reason we were blowing these bags...it was motivational. I just forget exactly what it was! LOL

Attachments

• Abagleascar.jpg
    Abagleascar.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Nordling
Duo...I don't think you'll be able to convince me to post another pic of myself on here. I like that they're buried in another thread :shy:

(Although it's very possible I may use one for my new "cover photo" on here...*shrugs* so that would make me a giant fibber)

• Hugs
Reactions: ScarletRaven
I forgot I made this thread, because I'm lame. Anyway, I got a new haircut, and it's a little different than what I was getting since I was a kid. So, here goes.

6CFJFK3m.jpg
JgZf2Lam.jpg

I forgot I made this thread, because I'm lame. Anyway, I got a new haircut, and it's a little different than what I was getting since I was a kid. So, here goes.

6CFJFK3m.jpg
JgZf2Lam.jpg
I like it! Sir Grumpy McGrumperson. :D

Let's see if posting from my phone will work with pics.

We have my male model pic, of me getting dressed for my friends' wedding. Then a horrible low light front facing cam pic of me and MadisonLeigh, and then a pic of Madison, because she says hi to anyone who remembers her (and she misses people here ;) )
FB_IMG_1441401160198.jpg IMG_20151220_001954.jpg download_20151230_142819.jpg

Reactions: DuoShi
Where's the Duck ???
Heya Bud. Herby's been deactivated from ACFfor a while now, just letting you know since you won't get a reply.

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 7.42.49 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.