AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2015 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Some of you may recall the "ACFFFL" from the previous 2 years. I'm doing things just a bit different this season, hence the change of name. Smaller league (from 20 managers down to 12), moved to Yahoo, and it's by selective invite only.

It looks like I may have 2 to 3 spots still available. Please send me a PM(Conversation) here at the forum if you are interested. Apologies in advance if you are not accepted, though, as I mentioned it's a bit more selective this year and I'm looking to get the most compatible group of people. If we have not really spoken before, or if you are not at all knowledgable about NFL, or if you're not willing to be pretty social within the league, it's likely that I won't be able to include you.

Anywho, here's what's up so far!

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 1.50.50 PM.png

Hope you enjoy the Division names! :)

This will be the dedicated thread for the participants to post in, and we welcome comments from the peanut gallery if spectators so choose. Here is the link to view the leagues current happenings! (Yahoo account names are not shown to guest viewers.)

I'll update in the next day or two when we get the 2/3 spots filled.

I think Draft Day will be here before we know it, which means our beloved NFL season isn't far behind!
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 2.01.58 PM.png

• Funny!
Reactions: KayleePond
I've got 1 possible spot left, waiting on an email reply until tomorrow morning, after that I'll be looking to fill that spot with a friendly, chatty, fun AmberLander NFL fan from ACF. :)

It seems all 12 manager spots are filled! Just waiting on the last person to complete their invite acceptance (ahem, @hapa74 ahem) and I'll post the final divisions!

Hi AmberCutie, I'm eyeteach, the sports editor for CamGirl World Illustrated. As League President and Grand Chief Poobah of the ALFLL what's your stance on inflated balls? I have a followup, can you give our readers your official opinion on blue balls, as well?

• Funny!
Reactions: hapa74
As League President and Grand Chief Poobah of the ALFLL what's your stance on inflated balls?
Balls should be deflated daily. If the pressure gets too high, problems can occur, such as blue balls...
can you give our readers your official opinion on blue balls, as well?
Balls should never be blue.

Balls should be deflated daily. If the pressure gets too high, problems can occur, such as blue balls...

Balls should never be blue.

Commissioner thank you for your response. Now to discuss another matter, it seems like my press credentials haven't arrived yet; can you let your media director know about my plight?

It seems all 12 manager spots are filled! Just waiting on the last person to complete their invite acceptance (ahem, @hapa74 ahem) and I'll post the final divisions!
Sorry I forgot to update this with all the excitement on the forum mid week. I'll get to this on Monday now that all spots are finalized.

Reactions: dilligaf0
NOTICE!
NY Jets QB Geno Smith will be out 6 - 10 weeks with a broken jaw he received from a (now former) teammate.
DUDE I saw that on ESPN today and was like WHOA THAT SUCKS.

I forgot to post the updated teams/divisions. :)

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 3.33.55 PM.png

NOTICE!
NY Jets QB Geno Smith will be out 6 - 10 weeks with a broken jaw he received from a (now former) teammate.

DUDE I saw that on ESPN today and was like WHOA THAT SUCKS.

Publicly she's sympathetic to his injury and your plight. Internally she's thinking...
BWAHAHAHAHA I AM GOING TO DOMINATE THIS SEASON!!!
:cat::happy::woot::):D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Funny!
Publicly she's sympathetic to his injury and your plight. Internally she's thinking...
BWAHAHAHAHA I AM GOING TO DOMINATE THIS SEASON!!!
:cat::happy::woot::):D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I was actually thinking that it's great for the Dolphins since 2 of the AFC East teams are without their starting quarterback for the beginning of the season...

:smuggrin:

Without a QB. :devil::haha:
Sorry sweets, your joke is going over my head.

I mean, if Tannehill was bad it would be funny, but he's actually being spoken highly of this year so... eh? :)

At this point in time last year, Cutler was spoken highly of too.

Ask Fingahs how that worked out. :haha:

Besides, we're supposed to trash talk, right?
Ok NOW I feel the insult, since you're trying to compare my Dolphins to da Bears.

GET OUT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.