AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2015 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, @krango has his Giants superstar Beckham Jr projected at just under 12 pts. If he doesn't over-perform, I may be able to hold on to the highest points of the week. :)

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 10.46.48 AM.png

I hope you're all packed for Chinatown, Pond. Cos you're going down. There. To Chinatown. Cos of me. Mark my words -_-

Sorry, Bob!! Since you're taking orders, Crab Rangoon is my favorite so I hope you'll bring some back for me after I sent you there last weekend! ;)

@Thraximundar, I hope you're ready! Looks like you've made some interesting changes to your line-up for this week, but I hope you bring your best guys because I'm excited for the challenge! :D

Sorry, Bob!! Since you're taking orders, Crab Rangoon is my favorite so I hope you'll bring some back for me after I sent you there last weekend! ;)

@Thraximundar, I hope you're ready! Looks like you've made some interesting changes to your line-up for this week, but I hope you bring your best guys because I'm excited for the challenge! :D

Hi Kaylee, I sure did make some changes. Had to send the whole team to the infirmary after they were flattened by the Amber steamroller last week! Any that manage to recover before this weeks games will be back in the lineup to try again. :D

After successfully lulling the competition in to a false sense of security by losing six games in a row (all part of the plan, I assure you) I sprang my well-laid trap this weekend and posted the highest score of the week. It wasn't a fluke. Honestly. I'll prove as much when I make good on my promise to send Pond packing to Chinatown which I would have done last time we played if it weren't for the aforementioned slice of tactical genius that regrettably (but unavoidably) called for me to lose six consecutive games.

Today marks the last week of ALFFL!

@hapa74 and @eldiablo00 face off for the championship spot, while @b-man @Thraximundar @WildFingers @Kradek and @KayleePond and I duke it out for consolation spots.

Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 7.58.40 AM.png

This season was a bit less chatty and social on my part than in previous years. My apologies for that. Unfortunately I sort of hit this brick wall in September, somewhat of a social burnout I guess, and it affected my interaction with the ALFFLers. I made mention that it would likely be the last year of Amberland fantasy football, but I'm thinking we'll still have a league next year.

So that begs the question: do we stick with Yahoo again? Go back to ESPN?

Yahoo grew on me throughout the season, I am not completely opposed to sticking with it, but your feedback is appreciated. I think learning a new platform and going to NFL.com would pose issues, so I'd rather not. I anticipate re-inviting many of you for 2016, so let me know what you think! And thank you all for being part of ALFFL this year. :)

@hapa74 and @eldiablo00 face off for the championship spot, while @b-man @Thraximundar @WildFingers @Kradek and @KayleePond and I duke it out for consolation spots.

View attachment 59690

This season was a bit less chatty and social on my part than in previous years. My apologies for that. Unfortunately I sort of hit this brick wall in September, somewhat of a social burnout I guess, and it affected my interaction with the ALFFLers. I made mention that it would likely be the last year of Amberland fantasy football, but I'm thinking we'll still have a league next year.

Yahoo grew on me throughout the season, I am not completely opposed to sticking with it, but your feedback is appreciated. I think learning a new platform and going to NFL.com would pose issues, so I'd rather not. I anticipate re-inviting many of you for 2016, so let me know what you think! And thank you all for being part of ALFFL this year. :)
It can go back to ESPN just fine, just use NFL, CBS, or Yahoo as your information sources about players instead of ESPN.

View attachment 59690

It seems right at the very end I lived up to Yahoo's prediction to how my team would fare during the rest of the season! HA!
Congrats to @eldiablo00 for kicking my ass hard!!! Though I will say that I'm very happy for being able to show up Yahoo for most of the season ;)

Yahoo eventually grew on me, so I would be happy to stay there if I was invited back. There was definitely a learning curve, but it wasn't too bad.

Once I got used to where some of the settings were on Yahoo, I found it a much more "hands off" approach as the commish. Which may suit me better now and going forward.

But I miss having a flex position, and the simple layout of ESPN. I guess we'll just wait see how we feel next season!

Congrats @eldiablo00 for the win! I'll gladly take 4th place to all of yas. :)

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 7.47.39 AM.png

Reactions: WildFingers
Once I got used to where some of the settings were on Yahoo, I found it a much more "hands off" approach as the commish. Which may suit me better now and going forward. ...

I would be up for ESPN I think it was easier for the trash talking since it actually showed you who was in the room.

Either way I am in

Did anyone see who won the most Medals in the league? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmedals

@mynameisbob84, thanks for keeping us supplied with food from Chinatown/ Maybe you could venture over to Greektown and pick up some Dolmades or even some Moussaka.

@eldiablo00 Congrats on your Championship.

Reactions: dilligaf0
I would be up for ESPN I think it was easier for the trash talking since it actually showed you who was in the room.
Very true, and the live cast was MUCH more mobile and user friendly.

Damn Snickers ads... grr.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Status
Not open for further replies.