AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2015 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I made a logo for your ALFFL team.
[GALLERY=media, 673]Bobsteam by dilligaf0 posted Aug 13, 2015 at 11:44 AM[/GALLERY]
Is that blocked for everyone else or do just the ALFFL members get to see it?

You can't see it in the media area?
Your post shows up as a link, like this.

Screenshot - 8_13_2015 , 8_20_46 PM.png

When i click the link in your message, this is what i get.

Screenshot - 8_13_2015 , 8_18_46 PM.png

Can't see any picture.

When you created the album to put the picture did you change the settings to members or everyone?

Screenshot - 8_13_2015 , 8_26_44 PM.png

Last edited:
You can't see it in the media area?
Check your media settings, dilli, you may have it set so only friends or no one can see it (but I'm admin so I can see everything muahahah).

• Funny!
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
UPDATE: Long Term Injuries as of 8/22/15
Pitta - TE - Ravens --- Heurman - TE - Broncos
Benjamin - WR - Panthers --- Foster - RB - Texans
White - WR - Bears --- Ballard - RB - Colts
Wright - WR - Bengals --- Tyms - WR - Patriots
Telfer - TE - Browns --- Smith - QB - Jets
Gordon - WR - Browns --- Suisham - K - Steelers
Shaw - QB - Browns --- Smelter - WR - 49ers
Paulsen - TE - Washington --- Paul - WR - Washington

1 week from today is the draft!

I think I'll go click the mock draft button soon so I'm not totally lost when the real one comes. :)

UPDATE: Long Term Injuries as of 8/22/15
Pitta - TE - Ravens --- Heurman - TE - Broncos
Benjamin - WR - Panthers --- Foster - RB - Texans
White - WR - Bears --- Ballard - RB - Colts
Wright - WR - Bengals --- Tyms - WR - Patriots
Telfer - TE - Browns --- Smith - QB - Jets
Gordon - WR - Browns --- Suisham - K - Steelers
Shaw - QB - Browns --- Smelter - WR - 49ers
Paulsen - TE - Washington --- Paul - WR - Washington
Nelson - WR - Packers

Nelson - WR - Packers
FINAL UPDATE: add Benn - WR - Jaguars/ Fowler - ? - Jaguars/ Gibson - WR - Patriots/ Sudfeld - TE - Jets / Dickerson - TE - Titans.
This does not include the 1 to 6 week suspensions of various players for various reasons. That information you can find on the Yahoo website and decide for yourselves. Good luck.

Bob, your bus for Chinatown will be leaving immediately after the draft ends. :haha:

I know. I know because I'll be driving it. And you'll all be passengers. I'll be taking you down to Chinatown. In a bus. That I'll be driving. Metaphorically.

Draft Summary
While Bob's Butt Monkeys is no world-beater, this is a team that could potentially reach the playoffs if some things go their way. Picking 10th overall, Bob's Butt Monkeys is projected to land in eighth place in AmberLanders League with a record of 6-8-0 (1,453 points). With five WRs on the roster, Bob's Butt Monkeys loaded up on solid pass catchers; their WRs are projected to average 128 points this season, close to the league average of 131. They have the highest-scoring QB tandem in the league, as they added Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning to their squad

Schedule
Bob's Butt Monkeys might as well plan a vacation for Week 10. They have five players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Looking at the entire season, they have a tougher-than-average schedule. Along with having the fourth-most grueling overall schedule, Bob's Butt Monkeys has the second-toughest first four games of the season.

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, Yahoo -_-

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, Yahoo -_-
Hah I don't appreciate their lip!

Clearly I'm bad at drafts, don't have to rub it in.
Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 12.46.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 12.47.52 PM.png

Just watch. Blue is going to be phenomenal, and Tannehill is going to have the best season of his career.

Watch.

Then you can suck it, Yahoo!

Congrats to Krango for getting an A+

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 12.45.04 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.