AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2015 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. So during the week, I opened up Yahoo SmackTalk about a dozen times - NO PROBLEM. Now on Sunday, once again it's not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would it work every day except gameday?????????????????????

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AmberCutie
OK. So during the week, I opened up Yahoo SmackTalk about a dozen times - NO PROBLEM. Now on Sunday, once again it's not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would it work every day except gameday?????????????????????
I honestly don't know. It's working fine for me and Fingahs.

I would love to talking some Smack, 105 pts with 2 players to go (Sun and Mon nights)! Maybe I need to open up the SmackTalk before the game(s) start...?
You're owning my ass this week. :)

Reactions: b-man
Wow, looks like Yahoo! Sports is doing the smack talking for me :p
  • Remember that time you thought, "I don't need help from your stinking articles. I can beat NorCal Kaiju on my own." How'd it work out for you?
By the skin of my teeth!!!! I was on the edge of my seat. (and again Yahoo! Sports is the king of backhanded compliments)

NorCal Kaiju pulled off a comeback on Monday night and also put up the second-highest score of the week when they upset Krango's Krushers 112.70 to 107.40. NorCal Kaiju had to overcome a 16.40-point deficit and a 16.96-point spread. This one just as easily could have been decided by a coin flip. The 5.30-point margin of vicroty was the smallest in the league this season. Colin Kaepernick led Krango's Krushers with 26.50 points while Odell Beckham Jr. brought in 20.60. The margin could have been bigger, NorCal Kaiju had a starter score zero points (Delanie Walker). NorCal Kaiju (2-0, 221.20 points) moves into first place and Krango's Krushers (1-1, 224.84 points) winds up in third place.

Let's see how this week pans out for me. I never got the opportunity to face @AmberCutie last season!!!! haHA! Let's do this!

Let's see how this week pans out for me. I never got the opportunity to face @AmberCutie last season!!!! haHA! Let's do this!
After seeing the injuries on your roster, I went ahead and picked myself to win this week...

:watching:

Reactions: dilligaf0
Per Yahoo!

Aaron Rodgers and Latavius Murray are going to have sore backs tomorrow after carrying Bob's Butt Monkeys to a victory over Diablooooooooooooooo 86.46 to 72.84. They scored 22.26 and 14.70 points, respectively. Diablooooooooooooooo failed to live up to expectations and scored only 81.1% of a projected 89.86, while Bob's Butt Monkeys scored 3.0% more points than projected (83.93). Diablooooooooooooooo, coming off a 110.02 to 63.62 win against Pickled, saw their scoring shrink this week. Bob's Butt Monkeys (1-1, 185.62 points) shifts into fifth place while Diablooooooooooooooo (1-1, 182.86 points) winds up in s̶i̶x̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ Chinatown.

Just as I suspected, it's Tuesday with no games and no one in SmackTalk, and the chat window opens right up with no issues...

On to other things: Hey Amber? How are you feeling after that beat-down I gave you this weekend??? I got to toot my horn now because that will most likely be my highlight of the season.

• Funny!
Hey Amber? How are you feeling after that beat-down I gave you this weekend???
I've spent all my personal energy recovering from it until just now. I hope you're happy!

/jokingI'mTotallyOK

Copied from the League message board:

It looks like parity has arrived in the AFFL. It's only week 2 with many games left but 8 teams currently have 1-1 records with a number of star players out or battling injuries. The waiver wire should be humming this week as teams try to fill the voids left by the injury bug.

NorCal Kaiju sit atop the standings after a narrow win over the always tough Krushers. The Cowboys are looking up at everyone with a roster that is looking for the nearest available ER!

Week 3's "Marquee Matchup" has our lovely hosts Noodles taking on the undefeated Kaiju!

Does anyone read the Message Board at Yahoo or should we do all the posts here?

I should fire my GM! How the heck in a 12 team league, with four RB's on the roster, none of whom are injured, do I not have a RB ranked above 20th ((20, 23,27,30) all sites merged ranking not just Yahoo) for this week's tough matchup with Pickled? What was my GM doing at the draft, mesmerized by Amber is my guess? Diablooooo has three Top 20's (Yahoo system).

It looks like parity has arrived in the AFFL. It's only week 2 with many games left but 8 teams currently have 1-1 records with a number of star players out or battling injuries. The waiver wire should be humming this week as teams try to fill the voids left by the injury bug.

NorCal Kaiju sit atop the standings after a narrow win over the always tough Krushers. The Cowboys are looking up at everyone with a roster that is looking for the nearest available ER!

Week 3's "Marquee Matchup" has our lovely hosts Noodles taking on the undefeated Kaiju!

I read them over there :)

I read the message board when I log on to the page, doesn't hurt to post it here if you feel like copying them. (I see them faster here.)

Over a week ago I added my regular email address so my notifications would go there, but of course that isn't working lol.

So ends another week of football. There is happiness, regret, crying and dancing.:rofl:
Now the task is at hand to set the new line-ups for this week.

Per Yahoo!

Bob's Butt Monkeys got the second-highest player point total this week from Aaron Rodgers with 34.92 and beat BDS Cowboys 117.72 to 91.92. BDS Cowboys is having trouble getting started and is winless. BDS Cowboys gave it a good shot with a massive improvement in scoring compared to last week's 91.14 to 54.70 loss against Geeksville Ponds. This game tape won't be broken down at upcoming coaching clinics, as both sides missed scoring opportunities. Bob's Butt Monkeys had one starter turn in zero points and BDS Cowboys had one. BDS Cowboys (0-3, 232.26 points) steps into 1̶1̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ Chinatown and Bob's Butt Monkeys (2-1, 303.34 points) remains in fifth place.

Yahoo's sass only rubs salt in the wound...

• Losing is a proven way not to win a game. For a more successful season, try not losing.
  • Left Devonta Freeman on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 37.30 points.
  • Did not start Keenan Allen, who scored 25.30 points, surpassing his projected points by 202.2%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
  • The Houston Texans Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 10.60 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
  • The Noodles could have used more points at WR, where NorCal Kaiju outscored them 50.70 - 20.80.
I like that they pointed out the Texans defense not being great when my other benched defense had a -4.00 for the week. At least I decided that one right!

Had I played Keenan Allen and Devonta Freeman, I would have beaten Hap by like 5 pts. :cry::sick::swear:

Yahoo's sass only rubs salt in the wound...

• Losing is a proven way not to win a game. For a more successful season, try not losing.
  • Left Devonta Freeman on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 37.30 points.
  • Did not start Keenan Allen, who scored 25.30 points, surpassing his projected points by 202.2%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
  • The Houston Texans Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 10.60 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
  • The Noodles could have used more points at WR, where NorCal Kaiju outscored them 50.70 - 20.80.
I like that they pointed out the Texans defense not being great when my other benched defense had a -4.00 for the week. At least I decided that one right!

Had I played Keenan Allen and Devonta Freeman, I would have beaten Hap by like 5 pts. :cry::sick::swear:

Dat Yahoo sass. (or as I like to say "Yahoos ass")

But hey, look at it this way; at least you didn't have the biggest blowout this week, @KayleePond took care of that. (poor @krango)

ETA: Yahoo is suddenly kissing my ass trying to make up for it being a big meanie after the draft:

NorCal Kaiju picked up their third win in as many matchups when they annihilated The Noodles 124.70 to 79.68, recording the second-highest point total this week. NorCal Kaiju is making magic happen for their team, as they have the highest overall point total in the league this season by averaging 115.30 points per matchup. With Chris Ivory literally not showing up for NorCal Kaiju, it could have been worse. The Noodles goes to 1-2 and slides to ninth place. It's not time to start talking about undefeated seasons yet, people, but NorCal Kaiju has kept the streak alive after demolishing Geeksville Ponds (108.50 to 77.00) and Krango's Krushers (112.70 to 107.40).

though 2 of my best players are on bye this week, so I have a feeling Yahoo will be mean again this week :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.