AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2015 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for general information, I had a team on Yahoo Fantasy last season. They gave me the same kind of revue about how bad my draft was and my team would do badly.
Halfway through the season they e-mailed me an apology and I actually made the playoffs, not losing until the championship game.
Yahoo's opinions mean nothing, they're guessing like everyone else.

Well, goddamit! I guess Yahoo! Sports is already shit talking me. I await much ass kissing when my shit team suddenly and unexpectedly performs amazing! :p (Hey man, who doesn't love an under-underdog)

Coinciding with Some Early-Round Reaches, NorCal Kaiju Embarrassed Themselves

toyota_logo.jpg

Draft Summary

NorCal Kaiju had the misfortune of landing the last pick in the draft. While some thrive in that scenario, they responded to the adversity by tanking their picks and finishing with the worst projected team in AmberLanders League. Failing to acquire a team capable of winning is a bold strategy for success. NorCal Kaiju is expected to finish with a mark of 0-14-0 (1,319 points). They held out on drafting a RB until the sixth round, snagging Joseph Randle with the 61st overall pick. They landed the worst group of WRs in the league, as they have Julian Edelman, Eric Decker, and Larry Fitzgerald.

Yikes. At least it can't get any worse. In fact, if you nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame, you'll be an official nominee. Feel better?

Schedule
Ever wonder what exactly was inside the briefcase in Pulp Fiction? NorCal Kaiju should use Week 5 to solve the mystery, since they certainly won't be winning. They have three players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have the toughest schedule. In addition to having the most demanding overall schedule, NorCal Kaiju also has the second-most difficult last four games of the season.

• Hugs
Reactions: dilligaf0
Geez it looks like Yahoo is going to get the award for "Best Shit-Talker" this year! Holy moly!

In other news, my dearest Eddie Lacy and I have been reunited! MWAHAHAHA!!!! Watch out, guys! ;)

Fun, fun, fun! All predictions, bragging and trash talking go out the window with one untimely injury, suspension or benching. Enjoy the year and the ALFFL everyone.

P.S. Good thing Bob is driving that bus to Chinatown for everyone, so he won't have far to go to his residence there.

Cam Newton at #12 is a bold move with his ADP at #120.

Damn, I like that bright blue banner under my name!

Last edited:
GENERAL INFORMATION: To set your lineup, under "MY TEAM" go down to "ROSTER", then you can move the players up or down as you wish. When you're happy (or just not as unhappy) with the changes, click on "SAVE CHANGES" at the bottom of your roster list.

Good Luck everyone! (Bob, can you bring some Chinese food with you?) :haha:

Reactions: hapa74
Chinatown. S'all I'm saying. And sure, I'm predicted to "lose" this week. But I will prove Yahoo wrong. I will take Yahoo down to Chinatown as well.

Yeah, that Yahoo! what a shit talker!!! Maybe I like being the underdog, how do you like that, Yahoo!

America loves an "underdog"...not sure about the UK though, sorry Bob.

By the way, I'm calling you out @KayleePond! You're (possibly) going down!!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: KayleePond
If any of you propose trades/etc with me, you'll probably need to message me here or on Twitter because I told Yahoo mail to fuck right off (how annoying are they?!) and I likely won't get any notification otherwise (not like I checked that email anyway, but still, figured I'd warn.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: hapa74
If any of you propose trades/etc with me, you'll probably need to message me here or on Twitter because I told Yahoo mail to fuck right off (how annoying are they?!) and I likely won't get any notification otherwise (not like I checked that email anyway, but still, figured I'd warn.)
Couldn't you give them your MFCmail address?

Couldn't you give them your MFCmail address?
Do you see any place to do that? I can't find it.

I totally regret the Yahoo decision... the interface makes me want to strangle babies.

• Hugs
Reactions: KayleePond

I totally regret the Yahoo decision... the interface makes me want to strangle babies.
Under "My team"
Click "edit team info"
After you pull up the "edit team information" page,
Click on this: [GALLERY=media, 882]Teamset by dilligaf0 posted Sep 10, 2015 at 6:21 PM[/GALLERY]

Scroll down until you see "email preferences"

enter the email you want stuff sent to and adjust the settings you may want to change.

When you're happy with all that click on "save changes" at the bottom of the screen and you're all set.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Under "My team"
Click "edit team info"
After you pull up the "edit team information" page,
Click on this: [GALLERY=media, 882]Teamset by dilligaf0 posted Sep 10, 2015 at 6:21 PM[/GALLERY]

Scroll down until you see "email preferences"

enter the email you want stuff sent to and adjust the settings you may want to change.

When you're happy with all that click on "save changes" at the bottom of the screen and you're all set.
It's really cool that they make it so easy!

/s

Thank you very much for finding this for me, dillibar :)

Switching sites is possible and would require manual entry of the drafted teams. I believe most of them allow you to do it this way.

Switching sites is possible and would require manual entry of the drafted teams. I believe most of them allow you to do it this way.

NFL.com, ESPN, and FOX allow leagues to offline draft and the league manager can manually enter the results.

Well, it's been 1 hr and I still can't get Smack Talk to work... Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Well, it's been 1 hr and I still can't get Smack Talk to work... Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Click on this], and the chat window will pop up.[GALLERY=media, 906]Trashtalk by dilligaf0 posted Sep 13, 2015 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited by a moderator:
on the iPad app it was a bit hard to find it as well.

:(

I'll probably try to pop in for a few mins here and there on Sundays, but for the most part I will be silently enjoying NFL Sundays with Jawbs and following up within this thread or Twitter for my ALFFL stuffs.

#fuckingYahoo

Click on this], and the chat window will pop up.[GALLERY=media, 906]Trashtalk by dilligaf0 posted Sep 13, 2015 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

That was the first thing I did. And after about 100 more clicks, and reloading Adobe Flash, and searching every page on Yahoo's Fantasy Football, n=and about a dozen other things, I just gave up...

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I don't know then. I clicked on it and it worked fine.
Yahoo's INCREDIBLE and easy to use interface forces you to mouseover that, THEN scroll down just slightly and have to click on the AmberLanders league name to join chat. I suppose this is handy for people with multiple leagues, but for those of us casuals, is a major pain in the dickhole.

Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 6.45.30 PM.png

So maybe that was a problem.

Never again, youse guise. Never again.

I can't decide if I should play Danny Woodhead or Alfred Blue as my 2nd RB this week. Predictions say Woodhead may not get as much action this week, and that Blue may get a lot...

Whatever I decide I'm sure I'll kick myself, lol. That's part of the fun of FFL!

The current lineup that bman and I have shows a 50/50 tossup. :D

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 10.47.17 AM.png

Well My opponents defense/st sure hit it out of the park tonight. That'll offset that 50/50 projection for sure! Haha. Way to go @b-man :).

Status
Not open for further replies.