AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Already getting discouraged....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018
(I'm also on my period right now, so a lot of this may just be hormones taking over, but I feel like posting it anyways). I'm on subreddits where you can advertise snapchats. I'm also on twitter, patreon, and extralunchmoney. I have trouble getting even just one person! I post and advertise frequently and I try to be active as possible. I'm offering lifetime snaps for $50. Part of me refuses to lower this price, but at the same time, I just think, "lol am I not even worth that price? I've seen other people offer lifetime for half that."

I don't know if I'm just being impatient, or if I'm doing something wrong here. I don't know when I should even expect buyers.

Snapchat can be a hard thing to sell if you don't have a solid fanbase/following. I'd recommend uploading content on more sites other than ELM (there's manyvids and clips4sale) to cast a wider net and get more exposure. Then you can sell content on top of more traffic for your Snapchat. These sites have built in traffic so you don't have to work so hard advertising yourself.

Do you have an active free promo snap? If so try joining t4t groups, add verified girls and ask for t4t, join mulit model premiums, or offer a small extra incentive to join (camara roll nudes, a video etc). It takes a bit of work to get snap off the ground if you don't already have a following

Are you just doing Premium Snapchat and nothing else?? in a marketing sense, no one buys off strangers, they have to subconsciously see you minimum 3 times before they will start "trusting" you and thinking they know you, then if you build rapport and trust they will start buying. Marketing 101 in any industry. Get on Cam - advertise and flirt like hell to the general public - build a following anyway you can, when you have a following you can try selling to the following. Open a twitter account - Post photos with hashtags, do everything you can to grab people in, in ways that they will see you all the time on a regular basis.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
(I'm also on my period right now, so a lot of this may just be hormones taking over, but I feel like posting it anyways). I'm on subreddits where you can advertise snapchats. I'm also on twitter, patreon, and extralunchmoney. I have trouble getting even just one person! I post and advertise frequently and I try to be active as possible. I'm offering lifetime snaps for $50. Part of me refuses to lower this price, but at the same time, I just think, "lol am I not even worth that price? I've seen other people offer lifetime for half that."

I don't know if I'm just being impatient, or if I'm doing something wrong here. I don't know when I should even expect buyers.

Never did Snapchat as a member, but when I see it what does lifetime even mean?

I have no idea how long you are going to do it, but know in 50 years as a 70 year old I am not getting bikini pics.

How does customer know value of service?

Never did Snapchat as a member, but when I see it what does lifetime even mean?

I have no idea how long you are going to do it, but know in 50 years as a 70 year old I am not getting bikini pics.

How does customer know value of service?
I’m pretty sure most people are smart enough to know it means the lifetime of that particular Snapchat service being offered.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I’m pretty sure most people are smart enough to know it means the lifetime of that particular Snapchat service being offered.
Which in my opinion is a very non-descriptive term.
I think others have definitely said it better and more elloquently about building following and trust.

This is like buying lifetime car warranty with the lifetime being however long I feel like providing .

In fairiness I have no business discussing bc I have never been a buyer. Service seems like something I could get for free elsewhere. I like cam because connection and interaction is a value over other adult entertainment.

Which in my opinion is a very non-descriptive term.
I think others have definitely said it better and more elloquently about building following and trust.

This is like buying lifetime car warranty with the lifetime being however long I feel like providing .
I think a better comparison would be a lifetime car warranty as long as you have that car, and you don’t void it by breaking the rules of the warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.