AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternatives to Logitech's Recording Software

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Vega

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2016
Twitter Username
@TheValVega
'Allo!

I'm getting tired of trying to use the software included with my Logitech 910 to record videos. I cannot resize the overall window, options remain greyed out for no reason as far as I can tell, I continually have issues with sound, and so forth.

Are there any alternatives to it that models use that are recommended? Thank you!

although i havent tried any of these and im not positive what your trying to achieve in the end, if your not trying to stream and just recording the webcam image then check out some of these...http://www.topbestalternatives.com/logitech-webcam-software/
let me know if any of those are a fit as i might try tit as well for recording my webcam :)

also you can use obs to record without streaming although im not positive of the option to adjust certain settings within the webcam itself...

I use xsplit and before had used manycams.

Status
Not open for further replies.