AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

An issue with streamate..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyJemmz717

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2016
Funland in somewhere cold
Sooo! After waiting what feels like the verification email and doing a few photo shoots i was amped up when i saw I had an email from their support.
I looked at the email and it said that there was an issue with my biopic that it wasnt me. So im more than a little offended more than offended and dont have any idea how to even respond to them to proove it like do i send the pic set do i take pics in the outfit i wore with my id
Wtf
:mood: choked

I just logged in to sm and it approved me to stream but not my biopic why world why its like taking candy from a baby

That's very strange. I was once banned from Instagram for "using a method to gain 'likes'" Made no sense to me at all, so I tried to contact them...just to talk with them, I had to send a sample of my great grandmother's ashes. (j/k but they try to make one stand on their head)

Status
Not open for further replies.