AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

As a New model should I just be on 1 site or try doing 2?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantdahlia

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 26, 2013
I'm a new model and after trying this for 2 days and not doing so well, I took an extended break and am getting back into this & have been doing lots of research on how to actually make money...... I've came across information/posts that ppl claim that as a newbie Streamate is a better choice to start making money but 4 some odd reason I feel more comfortable with MFC.....
So my question is as a new model should I just stick with 1 site for awhile or try to juggle 2 sites? :-D

Re: As a New model should I just be on 1 site or try doing 2

This is one of those things that nobody can say for sure without really knowing how you cam. If you're dead-set on MFC and like the site's style, I would say focus on that site for a while. Be consistent on your schedule so that you build rapport with tippers. On the other hand, finding other sites might open up some possibilities you may not have considered. Clips4Sale and MGF are great if you enjoy making content, so that might be something to consider. Regardless of what you choose, being successful at camming is a slow build for most, and it's mainly tenacity that will bring about success. Don't get discouraged after a couple days, figure out some creative show ideas, be patient and keep at it.

I would also agree and say do what makes you feel comfy. I see girls brand new get on mfc as of recent and they do really well as a new model. Research - go on at different times ~ REALLY take advantage of your "new" status. Also I started on Naked then went to stream mate then MFC and Im still having issues raising my camscore. Every model is different each site works different for every model.

Reactions: deviantdahlia

I have tried 2 sites at the same time as a new model because I started on MFC knowing nothing about camming and it was so frustrating at first... The outcome for me was very beneficial, because the second site I chose to work in was Adultwork and this site works only with privates so I learned how to be more intimate and not so shy, found out more things about myself that I had no idea they were in me (eg dirty talking haha), and later on I applied those on MFC and got better results. If you do want to work 2 sites my advice would be, do not sacrifice your program from the one site to work on the other. Do the other site on your free time. Because for MFC precisely I think you need to be consistent to get better and better results, this site is like wine, it gets better as you grow older and wiser working in it :lol:

Reactions: Gen and Reina Lynn

I arrived to MFC whilst being on another cam site and I dropped the other one and focused on MFC.
MFC is much more fun than the other site I was with.

Being on cam for two days im not shocked its quiet. Takes cam girl years to become popular. Ive been at MFC for only 10 weeks and im nowhere near popular. Just a little fish in a mahoosive Ocean.

Keep at it, read loads, find your persona and style and work it :dance:

I started out on MFC, not knowing anything about the camscore system or how competitive it is. I made shit money the 1st month. but I started averaging more per hour each month after that. About 4 months in I was making good money and had an above average camscore.

I tried StreamMate, LiveJasmin, and Chaturbate because after about 6 months of camming on MFC I thought I might add another site. But by that time I would be making so much more on MFC in an hour than I would as a new model on the other camsites. Ended up just wasting my time. Still just sticking with MFC.

I don't know how things would be different if I had started off trying out different sites from the beginning though.

Reactions: Gen

I would definitely recommend at least being signed up at 2 sites or more. You never know when your main site will be having technical issues. When that happens you have the option of hopping on the other site. Personally I like the other site I'm on for the days I'm not feeling my best. No camscore or placement to worry about and I don't have feel so "on" all the time but still have the potential to get my name out there. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.