AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best 2-in-1 computer for camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElodieFox

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 29, 2016
Oregon
Twitter Username
@TheElodieFox
Tumblr Username
elodiefox
Chaturbate Username
elodiefox
So I know there are a TON of best computer for camming threads, but I couldn't find any that specifically talked about 2-in-1 computers. I can't really give a "real" reason why I want to use a 2-in-1, but I do. So any suggestions for a not too expensive (I can look at anything under $1000, but around $500 would be awesome) 2-in-1 that would work with my Logitech webcam?

I can't remember the specific prices for each version, but I have a Surface Pro 4 and absolutely LOVE it! If you get the keyboard then it's really just a super light weight laptop. The touch screen is amazing, the pen is extremely useful, the built in camera was good enough that it saved me when my camera broke and i was out of town, and you can even get this hub thing so you can plug in extra stuff. I use that sometimes to plug in two 930s. Check it out, I think you'll love it as much as I do.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElodieFox
Status
Not open for further replies.