AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2016
www.videochatul.ro
Live streaming with mobile app - Stream From Anywhere!

Now models can broadcast from anywhere with mobile phone/tablet. Currently there are only a few sites that have launched applications for broadcast from mobile.

These applications are very useful for models who love to travel but can not break away from their fans.

Most mobile phones have very good cameras that allow them to broadcast in Full HD.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ladylilith
I honestly don't see the appeal of broadcasting from a phone or even a tablet. The screen is so small that it's next to impossible to read the chat, make sure you're in frame, and actually be able to look sexy all at the same time.

Given, I'm a dual-monitors-all-the-time type of person, but I just don't see the need aside from a rare special occasion. If I were on vacation and camming in a hotel, I'd use my phone's wifi to stream with my laptop, and use an HDMI cord to use the hotel room TV as my second monitor. I've used my phone as my internet to cam on my laptop while staying at my family's farm, and I've used a friend's TV as a monitor, both solutions work fine. Hell, there are models who live in RV's and boats who still don't bother trying to cam on their phones while they travel around.

Check out niteflirt. It's PSO.

I think the mobile streaming app option is pretty good. There are several differences though. You need a good stand to keep your tablet still when you are not holding it. You need to make sure the font is large enough to read from a reasonable distance. I don't think the mobile sites let the broadcasters geo-block, so you can't control which areas can see you (but I might be wrong). The good thing is that it seems easy to block idiots in chat, and you can set the amount that people pay to watch you in a "payer-only" show. I've only been on 3 streaming mobile type sites, so I am not an expert. But some of the streamers are successful.

I think the mobile streaming app option is pretty good. There are several differences though. You need a good stand to keep your tablet still when you are not holding it. You need to make sure the font is large enough to read from a reasonable distance. I don't think the mobile sites let the broadcasters geo-block, so you can't control which areas can see you (but I might be wrong). The good thing is that it seems easy to block idiots in chat, and you can set the amount that people pay to watch you in a "payer-only" show. I've only been on 3 streaming mobile type sites, so I am not an expert. But some of the streamers are successful.
Majority of sites give the option of geoblocking in their model dashboard/account settings. i'm curious what are these sites you've visited that could not give a model the option. ip bans are easy to apply, i don't get why it wouldn't be.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
ImLive has mobile streaming through an app. And your geo blocking settings still apply. I tried it a few days ago while my laptop was being used by my son.

I don’t have my pink phone stand anymore, so it was annoying having to hold the damn cell phone in one hand while in private chat. Dude could even tell that I was broadcasting from a phone this time, because he asked if I was. Lmao.

I have done some private chats with a couple of girls who used Skype on their smartphones.

One is not officially a cam girl, but she does chats for me occasionally a few times a year. She doesn't own a computer, so it was either that or no chat. (I know her through her sister, who is an active cam girl.)

The other works in a studio, but we did some chats on the side where she streamed from her bedroom. She has a laptop, but the video quality is a lot better on her smartphone.

Depending the type of chat, using a smartphone is not a huge issue for me. Especially when compared to the integrated webcam on some laptops (which can be horrible), I even prefer if a girl uses a smartphone. (Of course, a good webcam is always the better option.)

I just realized that the app is probably for girls who want to stream through their usual website with their mobile devices, so never mind! (I keep forgetting that most people chat on websites, because I haven't done that in years.)

• Hugs
Reactions: QuinnLane
We have a mobile app for our no-nudity version (both Android and iOS), it's much more popular than desktop tbh. Probably because most of models are just starting and don't have a proper webcam.

Bongacams has launched applications for Android and iOS that can be streamed directly from your mobile phone. They are ideal for models that travel and want to be with followers.
I hope in the future to launch other websites, streaming applications from the mobile phone.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
My cam site allows models to perform both in free/open chat and do private shows on a mobile phone, but to be honest it is really tough! You have to hold it at a specific angle, you can't just let loose like you normally would on cam. It seems appealing to cam on mobile but after trying it I have gone right back to my widescreen monitor and wireless mouse/keyboard setup :)

I do know some of the models I work with have purchased a setup for their tablet, where they have a physical keyboard and a little docking station, and they seem to like that a lot.

I think it's the having a solid space and setup that makes the difference.

I’ve never used mobile to cam but I wanted to share.
My iPad has a hard folding case with keyboard that basically turns it in a little laptop. It’s made by zagg and I freaking love it!
It’s called a zagg folio.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I’ve never used mobile to cam but I wanted to share.
My iPad has a hard folding case with keyboard that basically turns it in a little laptop. It’s made by zagg and I freaking love it!
It’s called a zagg folio.
I’m in love with the actual apple one that you can buy with it. And the pencil.
69350A44-4F61-42F1-B9B3-598E2A5B1054.jpeg

bonus doggie cutes in the background

You can use, on android, the application 'DroidCamX'.

Install it on your Smartphone, and also on your PC, it only adds a media source usable as an hd cam by any streaming soft.
It works fine with wifi. is recognised on OBS and also directly by CB ie.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
You can use, on android, the application 'DroidCamX'.

Install it on your Smartphone, and also on your PC, it only adds a media source usable as an hd cam by any streaming soft.
It works fine with wifi. is recognised on OBS and also directly by CB ie.
That's what I use to use but I found even the paid version to have a variety of problems, crap fps, and not working consistently. Ended up switching to Larix broadcaster and CamOn, which I found to be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.