AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t use zoom feature in SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 1, 2024
Hi. I just bought the Nexigo N950P4K Zoomable Webcam With Remote control.
The zoom feature works when I pull up my camera on my computer, but when I try to use the zoom feature on Streamate, the zoom does not work.
I have called Amazon tech support and they can’t help me. I already returned a cheaper webcam for the same problem. I’m obviously missing something on my end. How do I make all the features of my webcam available to me on Streamate?

Hi. I just bought the Nexigo N950P4K Zoomable Webcam With Remote control.
The zoom feature works when I pull up my camera on my computer, but when I try to use the zoom feature on Streamate, the zoom does not work.
I have called Amazon tech support and they can’t help me. I already returned a cheaper webcam for the same problem. I’m obviously missing something on my end. How do I make all the features of my webcam available to me on Streamate?
I honestly don't know, as I had the same camera and the zoom worked fine a year ago. You might want to try streaming through Splitcam or something.
That's what I always do/ always did w that camera. Most people use OBS on "virtual cam" mode for streamate though.

I do notice with different SM and browser updates weird things happen with my screen, but I change things around in splitcam to compensate. Usually they change back and work as before, again, soon though. Especially w SM. SC has a lot of weird glitches too, that resolve pretty quickly. Just a guess on what the root cause is here.

Upvote 0