AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hello it's almost my second year in camming on mfc and I feel I can get more tips if I knew how charlesbot worked, I've gave up on him. I can't figure out exactly how to put banners and at least emojis in my chat. And when I command to clear chat and other things charlesbot just continuously constantly repeats me ("clear chat"), its almost ebarrasing lol. Has this happened to any other models? I reached out to another model and she just referred me to the command site but it really is no help. May I have some tips on figuring this out? Thanks!!

Hello it's almost my second year in camming on mfc and I feel I can get more tips if I knew how charlesbot worked, I've gave up on him. I can't figure out exactly how to put banners and at least emojis in my chat. And when I command to clear chat and other things charlesbot just continuously constantly repeats me ("clear chat"), its almost ebarrasing lol. Has this happened to any other models? I reached out to another model and she just referred me to the command site but it really is no help. May I have some tips on figuring this out? Thanks!!
the charlesbot command page really does have the most information and instruction that you’ll find.

It’s pretty basic stuff, if you’re having trouble grasping how to interact with charlesbot it may be best for you not to use the function and just stick to typing in your chat room yourself. Or at least if you have a friend to teach you basic internet functions and stuff that might help you. Which is a good idea in general if you're gonna make a living as a cam girl.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
You upload banners to someplace like imgur then you have CharlesBot displaying them by adding the link as a command and have that command run as an ad. CharlesBot doesn't really clear the chat he just spams a bunch to push the offensive text out of the chat.

You upload banners to someplace like imgur then you have CharlesBot displaying them by adding the link as a command and have that command run as an ad. CharlesBot doesn't really clear the chat he just spams a bunch to push the offensive text out of the chat.

I tried searching first and this is the closest answer I could find. I make the banners myself and I may need to changes the sizes, but do you just paste the link for the img or is there a code? I have them made, just don't have them posting in chat yet.

I tried searching first and this is the closest answer I could find. I make the banners myself and I may need to changes the sizes, but do you just paste the link for the img or is there a code? I have them made, just don't have them posting in chat yet.
OK I will give you an example. I upload the image to imgur and then I right click on it and choose to open it in another tab. Then I copy the address for the image, and type into chat:

Code:
!addcom !Share https://i.imgur.com/V7nmtKj.png https://share.myfreecams.com/KhaleesiWilde

and

!addad !Share

What we get now is this image with the link to share in the ad rotation and it looks like this:
V7nmtKj.png
https://share.myfreecams.com/KhaleesiWilde

Thank you so much. It might of been redundant or something, but you helped a lot. I've found it hard to find anything on this.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Status
Not open for further replies.