AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and MFC problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2017
When I try to open my own room url on chaturbate on incognito it just says "Room has been banned." even though I am email and ID verified and still freely using the account. It's not blocked or anything when I am signed in. I'm not getting any viewers at all and Chaturbate is not responding to my emails.

Also, MFC has been ignoring me for several months now. I applied 3 months ago, no response, nothing. I tried again last month and yesterday with different emails and different photos of myself.

Anyone know what the problem is?

ALSO bonus question: Besides chaturbate, mfc, and streamate whats a good site for a cam girl? I did not like livejasmin or bongacams. Bongacams gives up to 50% rev share but is made up 90% freeloaders and cheapskates and livejasmin only gives 30% share.

I'm currently on Streamate and doing well even though I think the share is something like 35%. It kinda irks me but I make more there in an hour than I would the whole day on bongacams.

Status
Not open for further replies.