AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@MariaPa02840201
Chaturbate Username
molly_13
hi @punker barbie

I do not understand what is happening is that it came out that the documents should be re-uploaded for the updates and that is what I did and read the terms and contract. When I was going to start broadcasting my account was banned for no reason, can you help me please.

my account is molly_13

sorry they are not arriving ticket

I got an email that my account
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification.

I tried to send the documents again but my account was banned, please can you help me. thanks thanks

good morning @punker barbie and to all the people here. My account has just been blocked and I try to send an email in a week, but only received a response.

I only have one account and lately chaturbate request to update account by uploading passport and postal id. I follow the instructions I have failed but I try and I try.

and they banned me. I really wanted my account back and I don't have a violation or another account. help me my username molly_13

Thank you very much for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.