AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheap WebCam Options???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamHarlot

Inactive Cam Model
May 17, 2016
Minnesota
Chaturbate Username
CamHarlot
Ok, so I want the LogiTech c920 however I cannot afford it at the moment. I am looking at this one on (Amazon Usb Webcam, Cimkiz A870 Plug and Play Web Camera with Microphone for Video Calling and Recording for PC Desktop Laptop Mac https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076SL3D6B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KXRmAbCF8ZXJR) however I don’t know how it would be for camming on MFC...I am on my New Model status so I don’t wanna waste it...

Ok, so I want the LogiTech c920 however I cannot afford it at the moment. I am looking at this one on (Amazon Usb Webcam, Cimkiz A870 Plug and Play Web Camera with Microphone for Video Calling and Recording for PC Desktop Laptop Mac https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076SL3D6B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KXRmAbCF8ZXJR) however I don’t know how it would be for camming on MFC...I am on my New Model status so I don’t wanna waste it...

I wouldn't skimp on a webcam. Well, actually, I did and it ended up costing me more. I bought a logitech c310 to start out. It sucked. Ended up buying a c920 less than a month later. Could've saved myself $30 by buying the right one to begin with. And that was a namebrand $30 webcam, let alone a no name c920 knockoff for $12. I guess on the plus side, if it sucks, you're only out $12.

Resolution:0.3 Mpixels
Dynamic resolution:640 * 480
Frame rate:30fps
Focal length:8mm-infinity

You'll want one that can at least do 800x600 to match MFC's higher res option. This cam has terrible reviews... honestly I'd wait until you can fork over another 35 bucks for the logitech.

The logitech c920 goes on sale a lot! Watch it on amazon. Cuz I know it goes on sale regularly on there.

Resolution:0.3 Mpixels
Dynamic resolution:640 * 480
Frame rate:30fps
Focal length:8mm-infinity

You'll want one that can at least do 800x600 to match MFC's higher res option. This cam has terrible reviews... honestly I'd wait until you can fork over another 35 bucks for the logitech.
Yeah, that’s what I’ll do.

The logitech c920 goes on sale a lot! Watch it on amazon. Cuz I know it goes on sale regularly on there.
Its on sale right now for $45 which is a pretty decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.